biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone be interested in Pro-Magnon-25 on a quick sale for $39.99

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sure sounds good to me! Who has had results?!?! Speak up!!

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Just gives me another reason to order.... again

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the results seen are close to real winny. with great lean look and great endurence.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Winny? I thought this was a knockoff of Halodrol? Am I wrong?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
grassroots, just look at logs. you will love the product.

rngkng

Awards
I saw somewhere that this stuff is different than halo, like its off one molecule or something. Besides halo is sold out everywhere I look and this stuff seems readily available. If im wrong I would be interested if it was a true comparable product to halo.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I saw somewhere that this stuff is different than halo, like its off one molecule or something. Besides halo is sold out everywhere I look and this stuff seems readily available. If im wrong I would be interested if it was a true comparable product to halo.
At that price I would pick some up fo sho!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Seems to havemore recomp effect than halo, and maybe a slight less strength gain, but I am not sure. all I know is that testers have had less weight gain, but very impressive results when looking in the mirror! I loved H-50 though!! Got me way leaner, stronger, and heavier, with very little to no sides! What else can you ask for:D! But I would def give Promag a run!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Out of stock
Yeah, what the heck is up with that!?:wtf: Were You just teasing us........not nice:(? Nah, i don't think Islandsupps would do that. You guys getting more in maybe?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what the heck is up with that!?:wtf: Were You just teasing us........not nice:(? Nah, i don't think Islandsupps would do that. You guys getting more in maybe?
Not teasing, just trying to see how many would be interested if I can make the deal happen. 300 bottles is a lot this late in the game for Pro-Mag.

feedfest3

Awards
Never mind, carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How about some serious deals in numbers like 6 or 12? I missed out on the m4ohn case sales and feel like this is a close alternative. Depending on what you could swing I'd be very interested.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WUNLOVBOOMER,
Please erase your post ASAP. It is against the rules/ law while you are 19. Thank you.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I don't wnat to see ANYONE under the age of 21 writing about their experiances with ANY PH/PS/Steroid, in any section! I won't ban you Wboom because I just worked out and I am feeling all touchy feelly right now. But be advised!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Not teasing, just trying to see how many would be interested if I can make the deal happen. 300 bottles is a lot this late in the game for Pro-Mag.
I feel ya on this brotha! Well I am definately interested, and would pick up at least a few bottles. Thanks:thumbsup:

raider1

raider1

Awards
Looks like it won't be happening .. he would have replied by now..:yawn:

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, it is not going to happen. They tried to screw me on the price.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey, we all been there. today i had some person try and sell me 1ml amps of test e. for 20bucks each. i laughed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
BlumpkinKing Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0