Ship Time

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the usual ship time to Canada based on feedback?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I think you're the best service rep around Gunth, would you mind checkin my first order though, #677?..And seriously, this guy is on the ball
Mulletsoldier, the Mega TRn should arrive next week to us and I will ship it with the Methyl DX3 the same day. Noone has Generic Labz in stock yet.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah sorry Gunth, I meant #634..Prostanzanol/ReboundXT..

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sorry Gunth, I meant #634..Prostanzanol/ReboundXT..
I just checked it online:
Your item left the United States from Chicago (O'Hare) AMC at 10:03 am on February 02, 2006. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Unless the plane crashed it is in Canada, probably customs has delayed it. [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bastards!.. :shoot: ....Next time you should label the package cookies for your grandma...Yeah I am not too worried I have read alot of posts on here saying Super got through fine

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was wondering what your average ship time is for here in the states?I live in Arizona and was wondering the time i would have to wait. Also i was wondering were are you guys based out of?Thanks.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was wondering what your average ship time is for here in the states?I live in Arizona and was wondering the time i would have to wait. Also i was wondering were are you guys based out of?Thanks.
We are in Texas so ship time should be 2-3 days.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
bigG: I'm in Texas and waiting on the Mega-Zol!! Any word yet on when you will receive it/ship it out? I need to get swole!

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I am checking on it today and will post what I find out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Big G, can you contact USPS to do any further tracing beyond the Click n' ship, it seems customs has completely fucked me but I just want to make sure before I order again to my friend in the States..

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Hey Big G, can you contact USPS to do any further tracing beyond the Click n' ship, it seems customs has completely fucked me but I just want to make sure before I order again to my friend in the States..
Let me check and see what I can find out.

wormwood

Awards
Where about in Texas are you? Do you have an outlet store? Im in the DFW area and if youre nearby id rather drive to your store than pay for shipping.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Where about in Texas are you? Do you have an outlet store? Im in the DFW area and if youre nearby id rather drive to your store than pay for shipping.
We are in Galveston.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were you able to find out anything additionaly BigG?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
We are in Galveston.
Wow.. go figure... I worked in my firm's Galveston office for the last few years, and then was transferred here to Houston. You know my firm...I'll let ya know what it is in PM. How cool. So instead of shipping, can't I just "drive down there?" hehe

Actually, with Gas being as it is.. it's gonna be cheaper for me just to fedex it. how sad.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. go figure... I worked in my firm's Galveston office for the last few years, and then was transferred here to Houston. You know my firm...I'll let ya know what it is in PM. How cool. So instead of shipping, can't I just "drive down there?" hehe

Actually, with Gas being as it is.. it's gonna be cheaper for me just to fedex it. how sad.
The good thing is one day delivery to you.