Canadian Order

biggy

biggy

Awards
Just wondering how much stuff I could order before customs would keep it.

biggy

biggy

Awards
Sorry I should have said what kinda of stuff. Like I want to order 2 bottles finigex and 2 bottles methyl dx-3.

feedfest3

Awards
As a fellow Canadian I can tell you that I had a bigger order than that shipped up and i had to pay a very reasonable customs fee.
Other times I haven't paid any at all on orders from Island.
They seem to have good luck with the border too as customs checked and allowed such products as Halodrol

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I think the Methyl DX3 would be OK because part of the compound is listed as matrix. I would post a thread asking if any Canadians had trouble getting Finigenx through. I don't have any idea on that one. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on my order to get to me Halodrol x2. I think it will come through smoothly at least I hope so.

brettly

Awards
Yancey, I would like to thank you for your awesome service. My order of Ergo got through no problem and only took 4 business days to come.
Canadian bros, I wouldnt worry too much about your order not making it through. Island doesn't frig around!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yancey, I would like to thank you for your awesome service. My order of Ergo got through no problem and only took 4 business days to come.
Canadian bros, I wouldnt worry too much about your order not making it through. Island doesn't frig around!
Where in canada are you? still waiting on my order arrived in canada on the 30th hope that customs doesn't have it been almost 2 weeks.:blink:

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Where in canada are you? still waiting on my order arrived in canada on the 30th hope that customs doesn't have it been almost 2 weeks.:blink:
sogone2day, what is the order # and I will see what I can find out.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
FYI: I did order (from someone else) a large batch of designer steroids. Matter of fact, my order had 11 bottles of 6 different products. The box was stopped at customs for *30* days.

It had been opened and all that, but I got it just fine. Don't worry overly much, they just like to meddle. Gotta love the Canadian Government officials. They like to meddle a LOT.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
sogone2day, what is the order # and I will see what I can find out.
I guess they stopped tracking once it got into canada, i just got a stub to pick up the package at the post office.
Sweet thats a nice treat to go along with my 100% on my accounting test. **** I'm smart and I don't even try. The TRYHARDS in my class must hate me.
:woohoo:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This is good to hear because i think i may pick up a shitload of Generic Labs Methoxy TRN.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This is good to hear because i think i may pick up a shitload of Generic Labs Methoxy TRN.
Anything that you buy in quantities exceeding a 3-month supply as per the dosage listed on the container will prevent your package from going through customs if inspected.

This rule is one reason why my big order of designer orals was limited to 2 of each. 3 of each will probably make it through, IMO, but certainly not more, unless the dosage on the bottle is downright insane.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Island supplements is the best supplement company i have ever dealt with. There staff are helpful, reliable, honest and strive to get back to you about your orders. If your ordering from island no worries as they will take care of you.