Focus XT by SNS or USPlabs products

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Will you be carrying Focus XT by SNS or any USPlabs items like Cissus?

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Its possible we may sometime in the future, but if your looking for a similar mix of compounds at half the price, check out our price on Cerebral http://www.islandsupplements.com/home.php?cat=15

It has 90% of the same stuff, but costs a whole lot less. The only not in there is 200mg of caffiene, which you may not want anyways. Even if you do want it, it is more price conservative to buy your own caffiene anhydrous and mix it into your preworkout drink, we have that on sale too
http://www.islandsupplements.com/product.php?productid=68&cat=12&page=1

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its possible we may sometime in the future, but if your looking for a similar mix of compounds at half the price, check out our price on Cerebral http://www.islandsupplements.com/home.php?cat=15

It has 90% of the same stuff, but costs a whole lot less. The only not in there is 200mg of caffiene, which you may not want anyways. Even if you do want it, it is more price conservative to buy your own caffiene anhydrous and mix it into your preworkout drink, we have that on sale too
http://www.islandsupplements.com/product.php?productid=68&cat=12&page=1
I contacted Yancey before I replied to this post and he told me to post the reply. I wanted to state that up front so that Sky9 and all others viewing would know that this post was intended to be informative and not critical at all. (Plus I am a fan of many of Omegas products).

I do not mind accurate comparison to our products at any time, but I feel that the above post needs a little clarification. This is also not to down Omega Sports or their Cerebral product, I just wanted to present a comparison here.

Cerebral contains 150 caps per bottle:
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 5 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: L-Tryosine 1400mg
Bacopa Monnieri 500mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 300mg
Yerba Mate 300mg
Choline 250mg
Ginko Biloba 100mg
DMAE 100mg
Vinpocetine 10mg
Huperzine A 50mcg

Focus XT contains:
Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (12 grams)
Servings Per Container: 20

Focus XT Blend 9800mg
- Choline Bitartrate
- L-Tyrosine
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- DMAE
- Vinpocetine
- Huperzine A
Caffeine: 200 mg.

Comparisons:
- First these products while for a similiar purpose contain different ingredients at dramatically different dosages.
- Cerebral contains 2960 mg(plus 10 mcg) of active ingredients per serving whereas Focus XT contains 10,000 mg of active ingredients per serving (including the 200 mg of caffeine).
- From the above, note that Focus XT contains over 3 times the total mg of active ingredients per serving.
- Cerebral contains Bacopa, Yerba Mate, and Gingko which Focus Xt does not. Reasons - we did not feel like Bacopa and Gingko served a place in Focus XT due to the high amounts of the other active ingredients in it. We used straight caffeine in place of the yerba mate.

Advantages of Focus XT:
- Cerebral contains 1400 mg of tyrosine per serving. Focus XT (while a propietary blend and I cannot disclose the exact amount of the breakdown of ingredients) contains alot more tyrosine that Cerebral does.
- Cerebral contains 250 mg of Choline. Focus XT contains more than 10 times the amount of Choline per serving.
- Cerebral contains 300 mg of ALCAR per serving. Focus XT contains over 5 times more ALCAR per serving.
- Focus XT contains more DMAE per serving.

So in summary, while both are good products, Focus XT does provide some clear potency advantages such as:
- More Tyrosine per serving
- Over 10 times the amount of Choline per serving.
- Over 5 times more ALCAR per serving.
- More DMAE per serving.

Note:
Cerebral is cheaper to buy as in less money spent. Focus XT is more cost effective as in the strongest product for the money.

Another note:
As I stated above, I talked with Yancey out of respect before posting in his section of the forums. I hope to have Focus XT and the rest of our products available at Island Supplements very soon.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I contacted Yancey before I replied to this post and he told me to post the reply. I wanted to state that up front so that Sky9 and all others viewing would know that this post was intended to be informative and not critical at all. (Plus I am a fan of many of Omegas products).

I do not mind accurate comparison to our products at any time, but I feel that the above post needs a little clarification. This is also not to down Omega Sports or their Cerebral product, I just wanted to present a comparison here.

Cerebral contains 150 caps per bottle:
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 5 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: L-Tryosine 1400mg
Bacopa Monnieri 500mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 300mg
Yerba Mate 300mg
Choline 250mg
Ginko Biloba 100mg
DMAE 100mg
Vinpocetine 10mg
Huperzine A 50mcg

Focus XT contains:
Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (12 grams)
Servings Per Container: 20

Focus XT Blend 9800mg
- Choline Bitartrate
- L-Tyrosine
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- DMAE
- Vinpocetine
- Huperzine A
Caffeine: 200 mg.

Comparisons:
- First these products while for a similiar purpose contain different ingredients at dramatically different dosages.
- Cerebral contains 2960 mg(plus 10 mcg) of active ingredients per serving whereas Focus XT contains 10,000 mg of active ingredients per serving (including the 200 mg of caffeine).
- From the above, note that Focus XT contains over 3 times the total mg of active ingredients per serving.
- Cerebral contains Bacopa, Yerba Mate, and Gingko which Focus Xt does not. Reasons - we did not feel like Bacopa and Gingko served a place in Focus XT due to the high amounts of the other active ingredients in it. We used straight caffeine in place of the yerba mate.

Advantages of Focus XT:
- Cerebral contains 1400 mg of tyrosine per serving. Focus XT (while a propietary blend and I cannot disclose the exact amount of the breakdown of ingredients) contains alot more tyrosine that Cerebral does.
- Cerebral contains 250 mg of Choline. Focus XT contains more than 10 times the amount of Choline per serving.
- Cerebral contains 300 mg of ALCAR per serving. Focus XT contains over 5 times more ALCAR per serving.
- Focus XT contains more DMAE per serving.

So in summary, while both are good products, Focus XT does provide some clear potency advantages such as:
- More Tyrosine per serving
- Over 10 times the amount of Choline per serving.
- Over 5 times more ALCAR per serving.
- More DMAE per serving.

Note:
Cerebral is cheaper to buy as in less money spent. Focus XT is more cost effective as in the strongest product for the money.

Another note:
As I stated above, I talked with Yancey out of respect before posting in his section of the forums. I hope to have Focus XT and the rest of our products available at Island Supplements very soon.
Very informative post. We will never shun a smart discussion. I am glad you took the time to clarify. Sounds like you have a top notch product there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I hope that it will be available from you guys soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer