ProMagnum-25 - AnabolicMinds.com

ProMagnum-25

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    MGH1982's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    192

    Reputation

    ProMagnum-25


    Just wondering you guys will be getting some ProMagnum-25?? I think some of the guys will definately want this product

  2. Advanced Member
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MGH1982
    Just wondering you guys will be getting some ProMagnum-25?? I think some of the guys will definately want this product
    I have been looking for more information on this. Do you have a link?
  3. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2016

    Reputation
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MGH1982's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    192

    Reputation

    http://www.planetarynutrition.com/Pr...romagnon25.htm

    Best Info i could find on promagnon-25
  5. Advanced Member
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MGH1982
    http://www.planetarynutrition.com/Pr...romagnon25.htm

    Best Info i could find on promagnon-25
    I can not find a home site for it.
  6. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2016

    Reputation

    The big guess is that Gaspari is using PPL as a middleman for the product.. Kinda like Superdrol was DS now AX..
  7. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    687

    Reputation
  8. New Member
    emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    121

    Reputation

    Hmmm... I think I am gonna have to pick some up before I miss out like I did with Halodrol. Anyone else gonna pick this stuff up?
  9. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    687

    Reputation

    I would but I just picked up some Halo and thats all I'm going to spend right now. I read somewhere there was only to be 400 bottles made but I call bull **** on that.
  10. Advanced Member
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    I just talked to 2 reps about this product and it is not the same as Halodrol (missing that key ingredient!). They seem to be selling it as Halodrol due to all the hype. If you think about it Gaspari would not sell 60 tabs for under the price he was getting for 30.
  11. Advanced Member
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    Did you see his price on Halodrol $179.95!
  12. New Member
    emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    121

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    I just talked to 2 reps about this product and it is not the same as Halodrol (missing that key ingredient!). They seem to be selling it as Halodrol due to all the hype. If you think about it Gaspari would not sell 60 tabs for under the price he was getting for 30.
    but the price is for 60 25mg doses vs halodrol's 30 50mg doses.... then again... the reps obviously know more than me. On another note... I take it that there is no more chance for me to pre-order for that next shipment of halodrol you mentioned in another thread?
  13. Advanced Member
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by emilio
    but the price is for 60 25mg doses vs halodrol's 30 50mg doses.... then again... the reps obviously know more than me. On another note... I take it that there is no more chance for me to pre-order for that next shipment of halodrol you mentioned in another thread?
    Email me at islandsupps@sbcglobal.net . If any orders are cancelled you can pick them up.
  14. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    687

    Reputation

    So does island ship to Canada?
  15. New Member
    Puerto Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    BN HAS FOR 52.99...BUT DO U REALY NEED PCT FOR THIS...WHAST UR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS...BIG.PETE DOSAGE ETC...
  16. Advanced Member
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    So does island ship to Canada?
    Yes, email at sales@islandsupplement.com and we can shop the best rates for shipping to Canada.
  17. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    509

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    The big guess is that Gaspari is using PPL as a middleman for the product.. Kinda like Superdrol was DS now AX..

    Thats what I've been saying in a similair thread on p-25. I got flamed for it tho...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  18. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    Thats what I've been saying in a similair thread on p-25. I got flamed for it tho...
    Well, I have no idea but it is odd to see the Gaspari reps on the board answering questions comparing and contrasting with Halodrol. If promagnon truly had nothing to do with them, I'd assume they would be shrugging their shoulders and advising people to stay away from this "knock-off" being produced by an unknown company.

    My guess (AND IT'S JUST A GUESS) is that some people associated with Gaspari set-up a stand alone company (that is essentially disposable) to get this product out the door and not draw more attention to themselves. This is an approach I actually advised another company to take rather than walk away from product they had in the pipeline.

    Ownership of the compnay shouldn't be hard to divine. It must have a business license in the state which it is headquartered and such documents are available to the public. The business license will identify the corporate officers and registered agents unless they got real sophisticated and ran things through trusts and other front entities.
  19. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    509

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Well, I have no idea but it is odd to see the Gaspari reps on the board answering questions comparing and contrasting with Halodrol. If promagnon truly had nothing to do with them, I'd assume they would be shrugging their shoulders and advising people to stay away from this "knock-off" being produced by an unknown company.

    My guess (AND IT'S JUST A GUESS) is that some people associated with Gaspari set-up a stand alone company (that is essentially disposable) to get this product out the door and not draw more attention to themselves. This is an approach I actually advised another company to take rather than walk away from product they had in the pipeline.

    Ownership of the compnay shouldn't be hard to divine. It must have a business license in the state which it is headquartered and such documents are available to the public. The business license will identify the corporate officers and registered agents unless they got real sophisticated and ran things through trusts and other front entities.
    Thats what I was saying. Bruce Kneller is almost promoting it by the tone of his posts on BB.com.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...on-25-a-2.html
    for any discussion related to this look at my other thread. you should repost this there. it seems obvious to me but others seem to disagree.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  20. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3915

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    Thats what I've been saying in a similair thread on p-25. I got flamed for it tho...
    Just so you know, it was not meant as flame. Sorry if it was interpreted or appeared that way. I just hate to see people purchasing a supplement that has no substantiated evidence to support claims. PPL, never heard of them before. Claiming product is the same as Halodrol but half the dose but in reality it is a completely different chemical does not encourage a feeling of trust from me.

    Here is another thread from BB.com that a Gaspari Rep post on:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=promagnon

    I doubt they would want to distance themselves from PPL to that extreme if they did have an affiliation/agreement with them. It would be the same as DS claiming they didn't make a deal with AX for superdrol.

    Again, sorry if the comments were abrasive.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  21. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    687

    Reputation

    I have emailed Islandsupplements about a order, I put a order in for 2 boxs of Halodrol and was getting it shipped to a buddy in the states but seen that you shipped to someone up here in Canada. I'll try and email you again. I just get a auto respose this being my second one saying i'll be contacted within 24 hrs. But havn't heard back from the first time yet.
  22. Advanced Member
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day
    I have emailed Islandsupplements about a order, I put a order in for 2 boxs of Halodrol and was getting it shipped to a buddy in the states but seen that you shipped to someone up here in Canada. I'll try and email you again. I just get a auto respose this being my second one saying i'll be contacted within 24 hrs. But havn't heard back from the first time yet.
    Email me at sales@islandsupplements.com. For some reason the Contact us page is not working.
    THanks,
    Yancey
  23. Senior Member
    sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    687

    Reputation

    That's what I have been doing this is what comes back to me...Thank you for contacting Island Supplements.com

    We have received your email inquiry and would be happy to respond to your
    question. We apologize for any delay but due to the number of inquires we
    receive daily our response may be delayed up to 24 hours.

    We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience by this delay. Thank you
    for your interest in Island Supplements.com. We appreciate your business and
    your patience. We look forward to being of service to you.

    Sincerely,
    Customer Care

    Island Supplements.com
  24. sly
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    514

    Reputation

    So this is a precurser to methyltest? Sounds scary.
  25. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sly
    So this is a precurser to methyltest? Sounds scary.
    Pro-Magnum 25 is a precursor to turinabol, where Halodrol-50 is actually 3-chloro turinabol..
  26. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,187
    Rep Power
    26294

    Reputation

    Do you guess** it will just as effective?
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  27. sly
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    514

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Pro-Magnum 25 is a precursor to turinabol, where Halodrol-50 is actually 3-chloro turinabol..
    Not according to Bruce Knellar
    No...PPL is non-aromatizabe precursor to methyl-test, H-50 is a non-aromatizanle precursor to dbol (this is not an exact analogy but close enough for most people).

    My role with PPL was simply and only to advise them on a compound to sell and a dosage to sell it at. Nothing more. I got a small but nice little extra cash for the job.

    What makes you guys think that some other BIG company not selling hormonal stuff is not responsible for PPL?

    Could be ANYBODY!!! :-)

    Example - I am pretty sure Fizogen and SDI-Labs are both owned by the same guy (who does not own PPL).


    BK
    Maybe he means the effect are comparable? Anything that compares to Methyltest still scares me though.
  28. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3915

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sly
    .PPL is non-aromatizabe precursor to methyl-test, H-50 is a non-aromatizanle precursor to dbol
    I think the d'bol is a typo.

    He had previously stated: The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  29. sly
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    514

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    I think the d'bol is a typo.

    He had previously stated: The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

    I agree.
  30. sly
    Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    514

    Reputation

    So who's trying it?
  31. New Member
    DaWarw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    BigPete want to be the guinea pig?
  32. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    2016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaWarw
    BigPete want to be the guinea pig?
    I'm already testing other products, someone else gotta take this one..

    Besides, when BK first announced what HD50 was on bb.com, he did infact say it was a different isomer of OT, not a precursor.. 3OH variant of turinabol, I wrote it all down..
  33. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    LOL.....whereare the guinee pigs? There would probably be more people willing to step forward if the owners of the company would stop hiding behind the tanning salon front.
  34. New Member
    Godsarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Link


    This is the link for the company that distributes promagnon 25.

    http://www.peakperformancelabsusa.com/

    has their address and everything.
  35. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Godsarmy
    This is the link for the company that distributes promagnon 25.

    http://www.peakperformancelabsusa.com/

    has their address and everything.
    Where did you get that web address? Someone posted this one as being the one on the bottle:

    http://www.peakperformanceusa.com/

    This is of course a small gym/tanning salon.

    The incorporation forms for the company say this:

    NYS Department of State

    Division of Corporations

    Entity Information
    Selected Entity Name: PEAK PERFORMANCE LABORATORIES LLC

    Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: PEAK PERFORMANCE LABORATORIES LLC
    Initial DOS Filing Date: OCTOBER 06, 2005
    County: SUFFOLK
    Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
    Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
    Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

    Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
    C/O TERRY S. TRIADES
    2505 SOUNDVIEW AVENUE
    MATTITUCK, NEW YORK, 11952
    Registered Agent
    NONE
    http://appsext5.dos.state.ny.us/corp...id=3260213&p_c orpid=3265640&p_entity_name=%7 0%65%61%6B%20%70%65% 72%66%6F%72%6D%61%6E%63%65&p_n ame_type=%41&p_searc h_type=%42%45%47%49%4E%53&p_sr ch_results_page=1
  36. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3915

    Reputation

    After readin thru the write up I wonder if the "real" company that is affiliated with this is a manufacturer of a creatine product as well as a thermogenic product.

    By the way, I am still waiting for a return e-mail regarding info from the company.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  37. New Member
    Godsarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    hmm


    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Where did you get that web address? Someone posted this one as being the one on the bottle:

    http://www.peakperformanceusa.com/
    I was searching through google and that address popped up along with http://www.promagnon.com.
  38. New Member
    MrSkullCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    216

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Godsarmy
    This is the link for the company that distributes promagnon 25.

    http://www.peakperformancelabsusa.com/

    has their address and everything.
    I dont know what the rest of u guys think but that is ONE pitiful looking website!
  39. New Member
    Godsarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    I dont know what the rest of u guys think but that is ONE pitiful looking website!

    LMAO! Looks like a site someone created with some crappy "Build your own website wizard".
  40. Advanced Member
    biggunther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Intel: 25 Chechen Terrorists Entered U.S. Via Mexico
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Politics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:51 AM
  2. 25$ M-Dien Tabs
    By Lean One in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-10-2004, 07:54 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 02:11 PM
  4. 60/25/15% Diet for cutting?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 07:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in