ProMagnum-25

MGH1982

Awards
Just wondering you guys will be getting some ProMagnum-25?? I think some of the guys will definately want this product :)

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering you guys will be getting some ProMagnum-25?? I think some of the guys will definately want this product :)
I have been looking for more information on this. Do you have a link?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The big guess is that Gaspari is using PPL as a middleman for the product.. Kinda like Superdrol was DS now AX.. ;)

emilio

Awards
Hmmm... I think I am gonna have to pick some up before I miss out like I did with Halodrol. Anyone else gonna pick this stuff up?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I would but I just picked up some Halo and thats all I'm going to spend right now. I read somewhere there was only to be 400 bottles made but I call bull **** on that.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I just talked to 2 reps about this product and it is not the same as Halodrol (missing that key ingredient!). They seem to be selling it as Halodrol due to all the hype. If you think about it Gaspari would not sell 60 tabs for under the price he was getting for 30.

emilio

Awards
I just talked to 2 reps about this product and it is not the same as Halodrol (missing that key ingredient!). They seem to be selling it as Halodrol due to all the hype. If you think about it Gaspari would not sell 60 tabs for under the price he was getting for 30.
but the price is for 60 25mg doses vs halodrol's 30 50mg doses.... then again... the reps obviously know more than me. On another note... I take it that there is no more chance for me to pre-order for that next shipment of halodrol you mentioned in another thread?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
but the price is for 60 25mg doses vs halodrol's 30 50mg doses.... then again... the reps obviously know more than me. On another note... I take it that there is no more chance for me to pre-order for that next shipment of halodrol you mentioned in another thread?
Email me at [email protected] . If any orders are cancelled you can pick them up.

Puerto Rico

Awards
BN HAS FOR 52.99...BUT DO U REALY NEED PCT FOR THIS...WHAST UR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS...BIG.PETE DOSAGE ETC...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
The big guess is that Gaspari is using PPL as a middleman for the product.. Kinda like Superdrol was DS now AX.. ;)

Thats what I've been saying in a similair thread on p-25. I got flamed for it tho...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I've been saying in a similair thread on p-25. I got flamed for it tho...
Well, I have no idea but it is odd to see the Gaspari reps on the board answering questions comparing and contrasting with Halodrol. If promagnon truly had nothing to do with them, I'd assume they would be shrugging their shoulders and advising people to stay away from this "knock-off" being produced by an unknown company.

My guess (AND IT'S JUST A GUESS) is that some people associated with Gaspari set-up a stand alone company (that is essentially disposable) to get this product out the door and not draw more attention to themselves. This is an approach I actually advised another company to take rather than walk away from product they had in the pipeline.

Ownership of the compnay shouldn't be hard to divine. It must have a business license in the state which it is headquartered and such documents are available to the public. The business license will identify the corporate officers and registered agents unless they got real sophisticated and ran things through trusts and other front entities.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have no idea but it is odd to see the Gaspari reps on the board answering questions comparing and contrasting with Halodrol. If promagnon truly had nothing to do with them, I'd assume they would be shrugging their shoulders and advising people to stay away from this "knock-off" being produced by an unknown company.

My guess (AND IT'S JUST A GUESS) is that some people associated with Gaspari set-up a stand alone company (that is essentially disposable) to get this product out the door and not draw more attention to themselves. This is an approach I actually advised another company to take rather than walk away from product they had in the pipeline.

Ownership of the compnay shouldn't be hard to divine. It must have a business license in the state which it is headquartered and such documents are available to the public. The business license will identify the corporate officers and registered agents unless they got real sophisticated and ran things through trusts and other front entities.
Thats what I was saying. Bruce Kneller is almost promoting it by the tone of his posts on BB.com.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/37787-promagnon-25-a-2.html
for any discussion related to this look at my other thread. you should repost this there. it seems obvious to me but others seem to disagree.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know, it was not meant as flame. Sorry if it was interpreted or appeared that way. I just hate to see people purchasing a supplement that has no substantiated evidence to support claims. PPL, never heard of them before. Claiming product is the same as Halodrol but half the dose but in reality it is a completely different chemical does not encourage a feeling of trust from me.

Here is another thread from BB.com that a Gaspari Rep post on:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=655294&highlight=promagnon

I doubt they would want to distance themselves from PPL to that extreme if they did have an affiliation/agreement with them. It would be the same as DS claiming they didn't make a deal with AX for superdrol.

Again, sorry if the comments were abrasive.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I have emailed Islandsupplements about a order, I put a order in for 2 boxs of Halodrol and was getting it shipped to a buddy in the states but seen that you shipped to someone up here in Canada. I'll try and email you again. I just get a auto respose this being my second one saying i'll be contacted within 24 hrs. But havn't heard back from the first time yet.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I have emailed Islandsupplements about a order, I put a order in for 2 boxs of Halodrol and was getting it shipped to a buddy in the states but seen that you shipped to someone up here in Canada. I'll try and email you again. I just get a auto respose this being my second one saying i'll be contacted within 24 hrs. But havn't heard back from the first time yet.
Email me at [email protected]. For some reason the Contact us page is not working.
THanks,
Yancey

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
That's what I have been doing this is what comes back to me...Thank you for contacting Island Supplements.com

We have received your email inquiry and would be happy to respond to your
question. We apologize for any delay but due to the number of inquires we
receive daily our response may be delayed up to 24 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience by this delay. Thank you
for your interest in Island Supplements.com. We appreciate your business and
your patience. We look forward to being of service to you.

Sincerely,
Customer Care

Island Supplements.com

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So this is a precurser to methyltest? Sounds scary.:run:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So this is a precurser to methyltest? Sounds scary.:run:
Pro-Magnum 25 is a precursor to turinabol, where Halodrol-50 is actually 3-chloro turinabol.. ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Do you guess** it will just as effective?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pro-Magnum 25 is a precursor to turinabol, where Halodrol-50 is actually 3-chloro turinabol.. ;)
Not according to Bruce Knellar
No...PPL is non-aromatizabe precursor to methyl-test, H-50 is a non-aromatizanle precursor to dbol (this is not an exact analogy but close enough for most people).

My role with PPL was simply and only to advise them on a compound to sell and a dosage to sell it at. Nothing more. I got a small but nice little extra cash for the job.

What makes you guys think that some other BIG company not selling hormonal stuff is not responsible for PPL?

Could be ANYBODY!!! :)

Example - I am pretty sure Fizogen and SDI-Labs are both owned by the same guy (who does not own PPL).

BK
Maybe he means the effect are comparable? Anything that compares to Methyltest still scares me though.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
.PPL is non-aromatizabe precursor to methyl-test, H-50 is a non-aromatizanle precursor to dbol
I think the d'bol is a typo.

He had previously stated: The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the d'bol is a typo.

He had previously stated: The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

I agree.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BigPete want to be the guinea pig?
I'm already testing other products, someone else gotta take this one..

Besides, when BK first announced what HD50 was on bb.com, he did infact say it was a different isomer of OT, not a precursor.. 3OH variant of turinabol, I wrote it all down.. ;)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOL.....whereare the guinee pigs? There would probably be more people willing to step forward if the owners of the company would stop hiding behind the tanning salon front.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This is the link for the company that distributes promagnon 25.

http://www.peakperformancelabsusa.com/

has their address and everything.:blink:
Where did you get that web address? Someone posted this one as being the one on the bottle:

http://www.peakperformanceusa.com/

This is of course a small gym/tanning salon.

The incorporation forms for the company say this:

NYS Department of State

Division of Corporations

Entity Information
Selected Entity Name: PEAK PERFORMANCE LABORATORIES LLC

Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: PEAK PERFORMANCE LABORATORIES LLC
Initial DOS Filing Date: OCTOBER 06, 2005
County: SUFFOLK
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
C/O TERRY S. TRIADES
2505 SOUNDVIEW AVENUE
MATTITUCK, NEW YORK, 11952
Registered Agent
NONE
http://appsext5.dos.state.ny.us/corp_public/CORPSEARCH.ENTITY_INFORMATION?p_nameid=3260213&p_c orpid=3265640&p_entity_name=%70%65%61%6B%20%70%65% 72%66%6F%72%6D%61%6E%63%65&p_name_type=%41&p_searc h_type=%42%45%47%49%4E%53&p_srch_results_page=1

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
After readin thru the write up I wonder if the "real" company that is affiliated with this is a manufacturer of a creatine product as well as a thermogenic product.

By the way, I am still waiting for a return e-mail regarding info from the company.

Godsarmy

Awards
Cool

Cool, Any updates when the Halodrol will arrive? I have some I paid for on preorder.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Cool, Any updates when the Halodrol will arrive? I have some I paid for on preorder.
No concrete date with the delays in packaging the push tabs. They estimated 2 weeks or less on Halodrol.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
No concrete date with the delays in packaging the push tabs. They estimated 2 weeks or less on Halodrol.

Is the sales rep you deal with for Promagnon-25 the same person as the one for Halodrol?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Is the sales rep you deal with for Promagnon-25 the same person as the one for Halodrol?
Yes it is. I have already asked the questions about this product, but not much knowledge is known. I did notice the home site was taken down for Peak Perfornce Labs.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is. I have already asked the questions about this product, but not much knowledge is known. I did notice the home site was taken down for Peak Perfornce Labs.
Thanks....yes this is a concern. Maybe this product will sell out even with all the cloak-and-dagger nonsense about who is behind it but I personally would feel better if someone would come forward and take responsibility for putting this on the market and explain the expected upsides and downsides as they see them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jay21 Anabolics 0