Will Island supps be getting anymore Halodrol?

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
You guys completely out also for good?TIA

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I just found out that I will be geting a shipment of Halodrol, but they did not know if it would be 2 or 4 weeks. I will post a pre-sale back on the site, but they also raised the price on me.

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Very cool news, just placed my first order.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sweet...I have been considering picking up this to try, hope i can get some before they go during the presale.

71sport408

71sport408

Awards
biggunther, I plan to place an order as soon as I get some $$ on payday. Could you give us a heads up when your supply is running low. I don't want to get left out! :hammer:

Thanks

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
biggunther, I plan to place an order as soon as I get some $$ on payday. Could you give us a heads up when your supply is running low. I don't want to get left out! :hammer:

Thanks
We will be sold this week the way it is going.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Wow this stuff is hot. Looks like the East Germans did know what they were doing back in the day.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Every store I have found that has Halodrol still in stock is selling it for crazy prices...up to $150...

Thanks for keeping the price reasonable! Picked up three boxes :)

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Every store I have found that has Halodrol still in stock is selling it for crazy prices...up to $150...

I want return business, not a one time shot!

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established

This is where the Island is different from many other distributors. We feel it is important to make lasting and reliable relationships with people. Loyalty is quality to be cherished.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Is this a new batch of the stuff or from the old one?

71sport408

71sport408

Awards
biggunther or sky9, I'm placing an order but will be out of town until the 4th or 5th. Can you hold my order until then if you recieve the shipment early? I can make a note in the comments section of my order if that will work. Just want to double check.

Thanks

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
biggunther or sky9, I'm placing an order but will be out of town until the 4th or 5th. Can you hold my order until then if you recieve the shipment early? I can make a note in the comments section of my order if that will work. Just want to double check.

Thanks
Shouldnt be a problem, just state the date you want the delivery to be in the comments box. BG, you got this one?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
You can purchase it through the site, but I am not charging the cards unless ther are other items ordered with Halodrol. So if you are just ordering Halodrol your CC won't get charged until it is in our hands.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Shouldnt be a problem, just state the date you want the delivery to be in the comments box. BG, you got this one?
It may arrive before Jan 4th, but I weill email and post if it does. Just put the date you would like it sent in the comments section

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Is this a new batch of the stuff or from the old one?
It seems tha tthis batch of Halodrol will not have Trimethylglycine in it. The active ingredient which we all know about is still there so same great product!:woohoo:
We are almost sold out of the pre-sale. If ore becomes available I will add it to the inventory on our site.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Here's my question- Is one box of halodrol worth more than 3 of SD, PP, Ergo or any combination of the three? I'm debating ordering one soon, but the price aeems tough in comparison to the others.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Here's my question- Is one box of halodrol worth more than 3 of SD, PP, Ergo or any combination of the three? I'm debating ordering one soon, but the price aeems tough in comparison to the others.
I think the answer to that is a personal choice. All of them work.

Atlas

Awards
True, it's a matter of what type of gains/sides are you willing to deal with. If you want a proven lean bulker go with SD, if you want a straight up bulk a little stronger, then go with ERGO or even PP, if you want very lean gains or even a product to use with cutting, then get H-50....to be honest you could bulk or cut with any anabolic, but some jsut are better suited for certain goals!

Atlas

Awards
Plus Biggunther, you are the man, great prices and even better customer service! ;)

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Plus Biggunther, you are the man, great prices and even better customer service! ;)
THanks, I appreciate it, but you guys to make it all happen for me. Thanks to everyone for the business.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
True, it's a matter of what type of gains/sides are you willing to deal with. If you want a proven lean bulker go with SD, if you want a straight up bulk a little stronger, then go with ERGO or even PP, if you want very lean gains or even a product to use with cutting, then get H-50....to be honest you could bulk or cut with any anabolic, but some jsut are better suited for certain goals!

I understand that any of the products used in certain ways can accomplish the goals one has established. I've been away for a little bit and never heard the hype of Halodrol and being from Gaspari, never expected too much from it, due to the overall reputation that Gaspari has on AM and many other boards. My question is wanting opinions equating the cost value and effectiveness of 1 box of halodrol in regards to 2-3 bottles of any of the other big dogs still available on the market. I've read that H-50 is very simialar to Oral Turinabol so I would like to get some and try, but I am looking for opinions to dis or persuade my decision.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I understand that any of the products used in certain ways can accomplish the goals one has established. I've been away for a little bit and never heard the hype of Halodrol and being from Gaspari, never expected too much from it, due to the overall reputation that Gaspari has on AM and many other boards. My question is wanting opinions equating the cost value and effectiveness of 1 box of halodrol in regards to 2-3 bottles of any of the other big dogs still available on the market. I've read that H-50 is very simialar to Oral Turinabol so I would like to get some and try, but I am looking for opinions to dis or persuade my decision.
D-Town, what your goals ?

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
There is some talk of it being similar to turinabol in structure. Gaspari used to make Pro-Turinabol, which was extremely similar to oral-turinabol. I dont know exactly what Hdrol50 is comprised of, but if it is similar to turinabol, you can expect dry, lean, muscle growth with very good strenth increase. I know this isnt answering your question, but here is my personal experiences that might help.

Ive used SD before and am currently using Emax, and will hit up pro-turinabol sometime soon. So far Emax (2 1/2 weeks) has given me no probs but some puffy nips which im controlling with raloxifene and ATD. Strength is great, no fat or water, no ball shrinkage yet. SD gave bad back pain and drop in libido, but larger weight gain, which was mostly glycogen. Pro-Turinabol, Im not sure of yet, but it may be similar to Hdrol 50. Unfortunitely by the time I hit that up, Hdrol 50 will probably be off the market.

Its really just a choice. Some companies might try and pimp Hdrol50 to you so that you buy it from them. We here at the Island will tell you what we know and let you make the choice. If we can help out anymore, just ask.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
D-Town, what your goals ?
I am on a lifelong lean bulk. I have no problem with a true bulk here and there, however being an ecto, everthing seems to be a lean bulk. I have been out of the gym since sept. due to school and other priorities, however I have been performing PT with the Army ROTC and doing occasional weight training at home. I went from 180-185 in Sept to 170-175 now and am about to start up again. I am planning a cycle to begining around the first. The plan had been to start off with D-bol and use 500mg of Test-e/week and about week 5 start tren at 75 mg EOD. I do have plenty of SD and Ergo sitting around as well. There is so little time and so many catalysts.:run:

Atlas

Awards
You would probably be better off then with your test + Dbol cycle and you could probably throw in the ERGO or SD at the end if you really want......if it's gains that your looking for go with what you have, H-50 is more for a cutter or very lean (i.e. small weight increase) gains.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Pro-Turinabol was WAY too underdosed--5mg. per cap.

I actually believe that Halodrol is much closer to Turinabol than the old product.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I did 20mg Pro Turinabol for 4 weeks and got nothing. I have a box of Halodrol, so I'm hoping it is better.
I have yet to hear one person complain about their results on Halodrol!

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Pro-Turinabol vs. Oral-Turinabol

Oral Turinabol

Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

0.4 x pound (body weight) x days = number of tablets to take overall during the interval of intake
mg / tablet

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.) In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.

The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposi-tion, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dos-ages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly dis-tinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is I 7-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver func-tion be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

Pro-Turinabol

Pro Turinabol is a steroid, and is also a prohormone, identical to the East German anabolic steroid called Oral Turinabol (containing 4-chloro-17-methyl-1,4-andostadiene-17-ol-3-one) and Turinabol® (4-chloro-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one, aka "clostebol"). Pro Turinabol, discontinued in 1974, is still produced in limited quantities by a company in specializing in the manufacture of anabolic steroids for export.
Despite the fact that commercial quantities are difficult to find – Gaspari Nutrition is known as the company selling it – some people are still taking it. Here is an extract we found on one message board about Pro Turinabol: “I have been taking Pro Turinabol for a few days and already my muscles are harder and denser at only 25 Mg a day. The stuff works if your body reacts well to Pro Hormones. I know people whose bodies won't react to any Pro Hormone no matter what they do. It all depends on the individual.” And here is another testimonial from the same message board, also about Pro Turinabol: “I agree. It gives me that "granite" look. I bumped up to 50 mgs a day and gained 8 pounds in a week! I'm sure some of it's water but I can't tell.”
The marketers of Pro Turinabol claim that if taken in reasonable quantities, this prohormone is safe and effective, but because of the US congress ban on all steroids and prohormones, Pro Turinabol will probably be a thing of the past. In October 2004, promoters were advising buyers to make their purchases of the product in the Gaspari Nutrition booth at the Mr. Olympics contest. In fact on one web site, Pro Turinabol was retailing for a certain price but the word “discontinued” was beside it, in red. Pro Turinabol is identical to Oral Turinabol and was being touted as contributing to solid muscle gain. Unlike Dianabol, Turinabol does not give users that puffy look, but again the same web site said that there’s hardly a chance one will find the original Pro Turinabol in any US market.
Pro Turinabol Side-Effects

Like most steroids, Pro Turinabol, if still in use, would have side effects, even if its androgenic component was very low. Side effects would depend on dosage and gender. Acne, gastrointestinal problems and liver damage cannot be excluded. Low doses taken over an indefinite period of time would not generate any serious health risks.
This is why if Pro Turinabol or its twin, Oral Turinabol was still available in the black market today, many athletes, powerbuilders and bodybuilders would take almost every means possible to lay their hands on this East German anabolic steroid.
Drew Voight

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol

Halodrol

From BK:

This Is What Is In Halodrol-50

Rich gave me the 'green light' to reveal what is in it. So I am and then I am done answering questions. Do your own research after this.

Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

Happy now? It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).

It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).

It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).

It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)

It is methylated (C17a).

The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?

It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol.

I clipped this off the net about OT (it is a good comparator to what you can expect from H-50l I did not write this but I did edit some of it) -

Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.) In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reliable source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or
chlordehydromethyltestosterone.

The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposition, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dosages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly distinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is 17-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver function be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

There you have it. It is very similar to OT And if any idiot says it "needs to be converted to be effective" they are talking out there ass. Yeah, a 3-ketone is needed (as is a 17b hydroxyl) to bind to the AR well but because it is a methylated compound and is resistant to metabolization, this is not an issue.

Remember, 1-AD was a 3,17b diol and it worked well. So did 4-AD and Methyl-4AD.

H-50 is a good, clean, effective compound.

I am done posting, this has given me a headache.

BK

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Sky, do you have any info on Halodrol?:rofl:

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Possibly the Truth of Pro-Turinabol

I also just discovered this post about Pro-Turinabol and saying that:

"this is not a oral turinabol prohormone. the body cannot dehydrogenate the 1,2 position

if it could then methyltestosterone would be a dianabol prohormrone

and testosterone would be a boldenone prohormone

this product is 4-chloro methyltestosterone"
by ChemicalPA.....AKA Pat Arnold

http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?showtopic=13304

get_BIG

Awards
I have been checking around and you guys are getting a great reputation and i was wanting to order some Halodrol-50 from you.BUT i am worried that someone else will come out with it cheaper!Then i worry if i dont get it now i will lose out on it!!What a dilema!LOL!My ? is if we order some from you and then someone else comes out alot Cheaper will you give the ones that did your presale some credit to buy other products or do we just need to figure live n learn??Not trying to be a prick here just wanting the best deal possible.Would it be better to wait?Thankyou for your time!

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I have been checking around and you guys are getting a great reputation and i was wanting to order some Halodrol-50 from you.BUT i am worried that someone else will come out with it cheaper!Then i worry if i dont get it now i will lose out on it!!What a dilema!LOL!My ? is if we order some from you and then someone else comes out alot Cheaper will you give the ones that did your presale some credit to buy other products or do we just need to figure live n learn??Not trying to be a prick here just wanting the best deal possible.Would it be better to wait?Thankyou for your time!
I am offering the lowest price I can. If I wanted to make a killing it would be at $150 like a lot of companies out there. The sale on Halodrol and all pro-hormones are final. I can not price match on these items. Once I have sold what is left of Halodrol, that is all I can get of this product.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
We are trying to help everyone out best as we can. The fact is that the consumer has to make educated choices. Where we are different, is that we will try and help you make educated choices.

My personal evaluation of this situation is as follows. PH's have been banned before, and probably will be again, very soon too. Some products are being kicked out like there is no tomorrow, others only have a limited quantity. The ones being mass produced are good, and the ones being minimally produced are good too. They all have their own properties with benefits and downsides. Its the ones with limited downsides that make the good ones so good. Halodrol is an interesting compound with characteristics making it similar to oral turinabol, meaning dry gains and great strength increase, regardless of how much you already weigh. The price is one of ambiguity because some suppliers are going to gouge uneducated customers who do not know good suppliers. Other individuals are educated enough to know to look around. There is only so much of this stuff being made and with its high profile packaging and label, it is almost sure to be banned with the next legislation. End story is, if you think it a good deal after doing some investigation, it probably is, so now you need to decide if this compound is right for you. If it is not, then there are other products around (we sell them cheap too), however, if it is a product for you, understand that this is a presale. Meaning once it gets to us, its already all sold out to other customers. These are just my thoughts, if you have anymore questions, we'll be here to help.

stinkfist

Awards
We are trying to help everyone out best as we can. The fact is that the consumer has to make educated choices. Where we are different, is that we will try and help you make educated choices.

My personal evaluation of this situation is as follows. PH's have been banned before, and probably will be again, very soon too. Some products are being kicked out like there is no tomorrow, others only have a limited quantity. The ones being mass produced are good, and the ones being minimally produced are good too. They all have their own properties with benefits and downsides. Its the ones with limited downsides that make the good ones so good. Halodrol is an interesting compound with characteristics making it similar to oral turinabol, meaning dry gains and great strength increase, regardless of how much you already weigh. The price is one of ambiguity because some suppliers are going to gouge uneducated customers who do not know good suppliers. Other individuals are educated enough to know to look around. There is only so much of this stuff being made and with its high profile packaging and label, it is almost sure to be banned with the next legislation. End story is, if you think it a good deal after doing some investigation, it probably is, so now you need to decide if this compound is right for you. If it is not, then there are other products around (we sell them cheap too), however, if it is a product for you, understand that this is a presale. Meaning once it gets to us, its already all sold out to other customers. These are just my thoughts, if you have anymore questions, we'll be here to help.
:goodpost:

FENRIR

Banned
Awards

wow that's sad. You can get real Oral Turinabol for a good bit less than that...and it won't make you **** your liver out.