Halodrol. 10-28

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    Yes, the Haolodrol has been processed on the pre-sale to reserve your order. I am getting a limited amount on these and havge almost sold out.
    Thanks.
    Thanks bro just checkin, also got a question. On the e-mail i received it says i get 10% off what do i put into the comments box to get that just outa curiosity?

2. The email says they with email it to use and we can use it as many times as we want until it expires.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Schwaugher
    The email says they with email it to use and we can use it as many times as we want until it expires.
    They will e-mail to us what we have to put in the comments section? Ur english is hard to read my friend.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    They will e-mail to us what we have to put in the comments section? Ur english is hard to read my friend.
    Sorry I was typing fast. Once it ships I will email the promotion code and you can use it until Dec. 31st. Use it once or use it several times.

5. Quote Originally Posted by biggunther
    Sorry I was typing fast. Once it ships I will email the promotion code and you can use it until Dec. 31st. Use it once or use it several times.
    Aight bro. I love how ur so quick to answer the questions. Its awesome
    •   

6. Any time. Just email if you need anything.

7. I shall be using it many times

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69
    I shall be using it many times
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Most legit PH/DS available as of 10/28/12?
    By thegodfather in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 03:14 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:31 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:01 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 03:12 PM