M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M-STEN Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound

M-STEN Rx is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN Rx does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

>>>IronMagLabsBodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

Please visit Henryv's blog on Methylstenbolone for a great article.

>>> http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohorm...yl-stenbolone/

b4u2009

Awards
can you give me some cycle ideas

which products should i include with it and the period

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 caps M-STEN daily for 4 weeks.

Advanced Cycle Support at 2 caps daily as well for on cycle protection.

Ultra Male at 1 cap daily for PCT or a SERM.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M-STEN Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound

M-STEN Rx is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN Rx does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

>>>IronMagLabsBodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

Please visit Henryv's blog on Methylstenbolone for a great article.

>>> http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohorm...yl-stenbolone/
VERY good feedback on M-STEN. Guys are seeing significant strength gains and body re-composition.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
How soon are most people seeing affects from m-sten 20mg daily? Body composition wise. Some logs seem spotty and some people aren't getting the gains they expected... granted we are taking there word on diet and training.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
How soon are most people seeing affects from m-sten 20mg daily? Body composition wise. Some logs seem spotty and some people aren't getting the gains they expected... granted we are taking there word on diet and training.
I would say most see the gain in the 2-3wk spot.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Hey guys thinking about going 6 weeks, would that be ok or should I just stop at 4? Almost finished and wanna reorder another bottle if so.
I know it's harsh but I've had zero sides thus far, not the craziest gains but I've been so busy I should of just waited haha. 7lbs so far. I know when I extended halodrol to 6 weeks I loved it. I'm hoping methylsten is the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
heavyiron Anabolics 63