M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Same here as far as sleep goes. Hope the sleep gets better. I know how bad it sucks not sleeping.
    wishing the same for you, my friend.
    i operate on like 5.5-6.5hrs sleep/night naturally..when i get below that for couple days, it do start to get a lil ruff.

quick update:
    chest was just ridiculously pumped this morning after the workout..time to start filling in the upper pec area again, as i've lost a lil development there from past few yrs due to many factors.
    however - the weak area will be corrected, no worries.

week 3 updates coming this w/e.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

WEEK #3 SUMMARY
    okay well heading into the back half of the cycle..one would expect the effects to be most pronounced in these last 2 weeks.
    and so it may be. back pumps have increased, as has lethargy. stano hasn't kicked in yet. also my sleeping hasn't been the best.
    on the plus side - diet seems to have caught up with product, as i can tell i'm a bit heavier now but w/o any fat accumulation.
    my lean bulk has now turned into a recomp. which is fine, as m-sten appears well-suited for that as well.
    strength is still good. once i get rolling into workout, everything is fine. it's just getting going that has been an issue recently.

one oddity to note:
    i noticed another logger sayt something about itching on his back 20min after taking.
    (i thought he was nuts tbh..)
    but here lately, i have had an outrageous rash that itches horrendously in certain spots all over my body, and i cannot trace the cause of it.

strange.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yea I couldn't really see a rash on my back bc I was usually working out and couldn't check it. This week it only happened once. So I'm not really sure. I'm about to go update my log. I have been of my game this week
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Yea I couldn't really see a rash on my back bc I was usually working out and couldn't check it. This week it only happened once. So I'm not really sure. I'm about to go update my log. I have been of my game this week
    i think my liver is stressed..ready for a break.

staggering to the finish line here..been a week of treading water in the end.
    for last 4 days of stack i am bumping to 30mg ed (split evenly 3x thru day).
    this allows me to wrap things up in 4 actual weeks, while also giving me a taste of higher dosing.

final summary for this stack coming this w/e.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

FINAL SUMMARY
    was an interesting ride..a tale of two halves really.
    first two weeks on this stuff were great. again - just to refresh, i was using 1-Alpha for three weeks prior to starting the M-Sten, and ran 1-Alpha/M-Sten stack for addtl 4 weeks.
    initial effects were potent, and quick. other than some night sweats early on, all was pretty positive over the first two weeks..workouts went well, strength was on, recovery was good. as far as my outlook on things - wasn't overly aggressive, handled things well when i got stressed.
    body comp-wise, it was almost like i could do what i wanted, at will. if i wanted to add size, boom! it was there.
    if i wanted to cut a smidge, boom! and a day or two later the changes i wanted were there.
    and then....
    two weeks in, things changed subtly. while week three wasn't that bad at all, week four i felt like i was in quicksand.
    recovery shot..sleep horrendous..mood not too swell. itchy patches of skin. i added some stano into the mix to combat initial lethargy, and i sensed it helping - for a minute. then, nothing. i also went up to 30mg on M-Sten for the last 4 days -- noticed nothing at this point.
    in hindsight - while i think this compound is fine to stack, i wish i would have isolated just the M-Sten alone now.
    i think 7 weeks on this particular stack was just a lil much for me, at this time..six weeks is where i should have kept it.

anyway -
    final thoughts on M-Sten: solid compound, fairly light on the sides.
    i am not ready to attribute all of my negative effects to this alone.
    would use it again.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    FINAL SUMMARY
    was an interesting ride..a tale of two halves really.
    first two weeks on this stuff were great. again - just to refresh, i was using 1-Alpha for three weeks prior to starting the M-Sten, and ran 1-Alpha/M-Sten stack for addtl 4 weeks.
    initial effects were potent, and quick. other than some night sweats early on, all was pretty positive over the first two weeks..workouts went well, strength was on, recovery was good. as far as my outlook on things - wasn't overly aggressive, handled things well when i got stressed.
    body comp-wise, it was almost like i could do what i wanted, at will. if i wanted to add size, boom! it was there.
    if i wanted to cut a smidge, boom! and a day or two later the changes i wanted were there.
    and then....
    two weeks in, things changed subtly. while week three wasn't that bad at all, week four i felt like i was in quicksand.
    recovery shot..sleep horrendous..mood not too swell. itchy patches of skin. i added some stano into the mix to combat initial lethargy, and i sensed it helping - for a minute. then, nothing. i also went up to 30mg on M-Sten for the last 4 days -- noticed nothing at this point.
    in hindsight - while i think this compound is fine to stack, i wish i would have isolated just the M-Sten alone now.
    i think 7 weeks on this particular stack was just a lil much for me, at this time..six weeks is where i should have kept it.

anyway -
    final thoughts on M-Sten: solid compound, fairly light on the sides.
    i am not ready to attribute all of my negative effects to this alone.
    would use it again.
    Solid overview, great feeback!!!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Thanks for the log brother!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

great log!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

my pleasure guys.
    thanks again to IML for the opportunity.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

oh btw..kinda forgot to post up a final pic, due to things falling off in that final week.
    but here's a pic of the back, taken today, one week into PCT.
    weight has been pretty steady and not disappearing on me.

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Great pic!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition
  12. New Member
    Stats