Osta RX dosage

  1. Banned
    kc777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    14.18%

    Osta RX dosage


    Just received my 2 bottles of Osta in the mail. Just curious what optimal dosing is/was for those that have used it. I took 3 caps tonight before going to the gym and my bench went up 50lbs!

    Okay not really but I did take 3 caps and it didn't bother my stomach in any way.

    For those that want to know:

    30 years old (damn that sounds old)
    6'3"
    235lbs
    Apx 10% BF (always visible abs)
    No cycle experience (tried AndroLean last year and quit 3 days in due to bad reaction)
    Bloods are all in normal and healthy range
    Decent diet - I can elaborate if necessary
    10+ years of training experience (I would consider myself an advanced lifter having tried most diets and routines, I just stick to the basics; heavy/high volume compound and eat clean with a cheat day)

    Just looking to finally try something and see if this game is for me. If I gained 5lbs and maintained my current BF level then I'll be more than pleased, anything beyond that is just extra icing on the cake.

    I'm mainly just curious as to what others have found to be most effective in terms of dosing; 3 spread evenly throughout the day, or pre workout/post workout? Is 20mgs enough for someone my size, etc... Any and all feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks in advance to everyone that lends any advice

  2. Advanced Member
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365551
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.06%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    3 caps spread out throughout the day due to the support ingredients. 8 week durations are fine brother.
  3. Banned
    kc777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    14.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    3 caps spread out throughout the day due to the support ingredients. 8 week durations are fine brother.
    I'll definitely go 8 weeks. How long should I wait before adjusting the dose? Or is that even advisable? I've read about people going as high as 100mg/day (I have absolutely zero intensions of anything that insane) but I'm curious what others have found to be their "sweet spot". Thanks for the reply man!
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365551
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.06%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    I'll definitely go 8 weeks. How long should I wait before adjusting the dose? Or is that even advisable? I've read about people going as high as 100mg/day (I have absolutely zero intensions of anything that insane) but I'm curious what others have found to be their "sweet spot". Thanks for the reply man!
    This is real pharmaceutical Ostarine not some research chem.

    20mg (3 caps) daily is plenty. In clinical trials 3mg daily was used to get the effect of increased LBM without androgenic side effects.

    If you want greater effects I would stack this with a proven PH like Halo Extreme.
  5. Banned
    kc777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    14.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    This is real pharmaceutical Ostarine not some research chem.

    20mg (3 caps) daily is plenty. In clinical trials 3mg daily was used to get the effect of increased LBM without androgenic side effects.

    If you want greater effects I would stack this with a proven PH like Halo Extreme.
    Yeah I've decided to start at 2 caps a day for the first week; no need to rush. Moderate gains at a low dose would be a success for me.
  6. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,565
    Rep Power
    2717709
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    if i had 2 bottles when i ran it i would have loved 8 weeks, i ran 2 caps for 6 weeks
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Banned
    kc777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    14.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    if i had 2 bottles when i ran it i would have loved 8 weeks, i ran 2 caps for 6 weeks
    What were your results at that dose?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Common cold on Osta RX- dosage recomendations
    By Docmattic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 08:24 AM
  2. OSTA Rx – COMING SOON!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 08:10 AM
  3. SuperCissus RX dosage for injury?
    By Darkhighlander in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 08:43 PM
  4. Super Cissus RX Dosage
    By Jsouth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 12:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in