New Products

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
On your website, you guys have quite a bit of products listed that are coming soon, the closest being 1 Andro coming in November, but the one that really caught my eye is M Sten Rx, is this going to be a pure Methyl Sten product? Or are you guys just jerking us with that name...

scw538

scw538

Awards
Never doubt IML. These dudes are one of the few true legit companies left. I am taking cynostane currently awesome product.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that I'm doubting them, just confused about the name. They discontinued Super DMZ because the methyl stenbolone could be contaminated. I do not quite understand this...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that I'm doubting them, just confused about the name. They discontinued Super DMZ because the methyl stenbolone could be contaminated. I do not quite understand this...
I was under the impression
Super DMz was SuperDrol and dymethazine. And they discontinued it due to super bein banned

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On your website, you guys have quite a bit of products listed that are coming soon, the closest being 1 Andro coming in November, but the one that really caught my eye is M Sten Rx, is this going to be a pure Methyl Sten product? Or are you guys just jerking us with that name...
Correct, pure Methylstenbolone. 10mg caps, 60ct per bottle.

This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New Products coming very soon!

M-Sten Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound
Pyro Rx - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant
Multi Rx - Enhanced Vitamin/Mineral Complex (now available)
1-Andro Rx - Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone
4-Andro Rx – Mass & Size Pro-Hormone
Nor-Andro Rx

>>> IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Products <<<

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the 1-andro going to be the same as your first 1-andro product that came out. Or is this an updated version?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established

This has taken a lot of work and money to get made but it will be well worth it.
Well worth it is an understatement if it's pure.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how does the 1-andro rx compare with FRL's Alpha Mass dosage/price wise?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how does the 1-andro rx compare with FRL's Alpha Mass dosage/price wise?
1-andro is the most expensive PH product IML's will be carrying. Not sure on the official price but I'm guessing in the 40ish dollar range for 60 caps.

IML's always has sales and discounts though so just PM me when it comes out and I'll see what I can do brother.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1-andro is the most expensive PH product IML's will be carrying. Not sure on the official price but I'm guessing in the 40ish dollar range for 60 caps.

IML's always has sales and discounts though so just PM me when it comes out and I'll see what I can do brother.
Methyl?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I liked Ultradrol so I'm definitely interested in this.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats interesting. What lab tested its purity?
You CEL Reps are always bringing up lab testing, just because you always tested your M-drol dosen't mean everyone has too!! lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

When is the release date?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will you guys please come out with a 4-ad cap as well. I love stacking the two. Best mild pro hormone combo ever IMO.