IML will not be selling SDMZ 2.0 after Aug. 28th

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's official guys.

Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Will IML still be selling the other DS's?

steppinRazor

Awards
What happened?? I thought you guys were maintaining that it contained no SD???

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes methylsten contains trace amounts of SD. Not worth risking it to continue sales.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
What's the next Super DMZ look like? Surely you won't hold out on us since this was short lived!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will IML still be selling the other DS's?
Its been a tough month. We lost Metha-drol extreme and Superdmz 2.0. At this time the other DS's are still being sold as usual but we have no idea what future legislation may bring.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes methylsten contains trace amounts of SD. Not worth risking it to continue sales.
I've seen (from other COAs) its sometimes as high as 10% in batches, not saying yours was. But at this point anything beyond "trace" amounts of SD is enough to be criminal. Crazy.

Really a pity, I've enjoyed this pretty well more than anything i've used, the only thing close was straight methyl sten (not ultradrol either). And even then the mass gains were less with methyl sten @ 30mg a day solo.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen (from other COAs) its sometimes as high as 10% in batches, not saying yours was. But at this point anything beyond "trace" amounts of SD is enough to be criminal. Crazy.

Really a pity, I've enjoyed this pretty well more than anything i've used, the only thing close was straight methyl sten (not ultradrol either). And even then the mass gains were less with methyl sten @ 30mg a day solo.
Same here, best product I've ever used for LBM gains in such a short time with zero sides.

steppinRazor

Awards
Well that's a huge disappointment. Would one bottle be ideal for a cycle?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been a tough month. We lost Metha-drol extreme and Superdmz 2.0. At this time the other DS's are still being sold as usual but we have no idea what future legislation may bring.
Future legislation(as in this MONDAY) will ban any/all prohormones/ds's.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s3431/text

‘(C)(i) Subject to clause (ii) and the limitations under section 201(i)(6), a drug or hormonal substance (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone) that is not listed in subparagraph (A) and is derived from, or has a chemical structure substantially similar to, 1 or more anabolic steroids listed in subparagraph (A) shall be considered to be an anabolic steroid for purposes of this Act if ‘(I) the drug or substance has been created or manufactured with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that either--

‘(aa) promotes muscle growth; or

‘(bb) otherwise causes a pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone; or

‘(II) the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone.
This means ALL prohormones, ALL designer steroids, ALL compounds that are anabolic/androgenic that aren't an easily proven herb/concentrate.

How did you guys miss this legislation?!?!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

This means ALL prohormones, ALL designer steroids, ALL compounds that are anabolic/androgenic that aren't an easily proven herb/concentrate.

Naw, that's an entirely different matter that's not related the the Aug 29th reclassification.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

why worry about it before its passed? they are in summer break, and basically none of the politicians give a crap about anything till after the elections at this point.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naw, that's an entirely different matter that's not related the the Aug 29th reclassification.
You're joking me right? Yes, superdrol will be first, but this gets voted on this week...and its expected to pass unanimously.

You do realize that once this is voted in(which it will be voted in), every single one of your products will be considered Class III substances?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're joking me right? Yes, superdrol will be first, but this gets voted on this week...and its expected to pass unanimously.

You do realize that once this is voted in(which it will be voted in), every single one of your products will be considered Class III substances?
This bill is not being voted on this week and even if it passes it will not effect all of IML's products.

Here is the current status of the bill today;

IntroducedJul 25, 2012
Referred to CommitteeJul 25, 2012
Reported by Committee(not yet occurred)
Passed Senate(not yet occurred)
Passed House(not yet occurred)
Signed by the President(not yet occurred)

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
IRONMAGLABS SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 ~ The Only Real Methylsten Product on the Market!

20% Off Coupon Code for Super-DMZ Rx = SDMZ20

*This is the strongest product to ever hit the market!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah darn already ordered with the 15 off. Oh well

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah darn already ordered with the 15 off. Oh well
Its actually $1 cheaper using the 15 code when doing buy 3 get 1 free. There is no shipping with the 15 code (buy 3 get 1 free) so its all good.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a few authorized retailers are still selling their remaining stock. PM me if you need help.

Thanks