Looking for OSTA Rx™ loggers!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A brand new product from IronMagLabs needs loggers!

OSTA Rx™ - SARM

-Non-hormonal Anabolic Compound
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Promotes Fat Loss
-Promotes Recovery
-Increases Libido
-Safe for Males & Females
-Can be used for PCT and Bridging

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Dosing: 3 caps daily in divided doses.

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Osta Rx

Loggers have to be experienced lifters. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 3 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log in this forum BEFORE May 1st. You must have OVER 300 posts at AM and be an adult of at least 21 years old. USA loggers only please.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. Female and male loggers welcomed.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i'm game.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to log this product. I was debating a PH cycle for awhile now, but when you guys released this i was very intrigued. And looking through and researching i'm liking that its not supressive and don't have to worry about libido plummeting like you do with certain PH's. I'm currently trying to lean down some more and try to preserve as much muscle as possible, figure this is where Osta RX would come in perfect for me. I'm on the boards often obviously, have no problem running a log as i usually have one going all the time. I'm pretty respected here on the board and i give every product i do a fair review. Invested in a log at the moment but I'd be willing to start this one early may.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hello, i would like to be considered for logging this product, i meet the criteria and have yet to use any of your products thus far, ive been debating on a recomp/cut for some time and this product advertises exactly what im looking for...i believe my logs to be thorough and honest, thanks for the option....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
this is going to be a sick log for sure!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap...Get me!!! Been hearing alot about this

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in this. I would start the log in May. Right now I'm not using anything but protein. I've logged many products in the past.

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
I would love the opportunity to log this product as a bridge. Currently in week 3 of pct from epi/trenazone/transaderm recomp/cut.
Running gvt at the moment and am seeing decent results from it.
24 years old. 186lbs. 14% bf. 2 successfull cycles under my belt. Nolva and letro always on hand.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log this. Been training for over 9 years. Training and diet are on point.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following logs on this, very curious about its use in pct

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was not already logging something....I woul be all over this.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If I was not already logging something....I woul be all over this.
I was thinking the same thing, if only I wasnt already into something else..........

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I was already planning on running an eight week Osta Rx stacked with Anbeta log, so yah, I would be in as well..SJ

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hello, i would like to be considered for logging this product, i meet the criteria and have yet to use any of your products thus far, ive been debating on a recomp/cut for some time and this product advertises exactly what im looking for...i believe my logs to be thorough and honest, thanks for the option....
I would be interested in this. I would start the log in May. Right now I'm not using anything but protein. I've logged many products in the past.
I would love the opportunity to log this product as a bridge. Currently in week 3 of pct from epi/trenazone/transaderm recomp/cut.
Running gvt at the moment and am seeing decent results from it.
24 years old. 186lbs. 14% bf. 2 successfull cycles under my belt. Nolva and letro always on hand.
I would love to log this. Been training for over 9 years. Training and diet are on point.
Ok fellas,

Shoot me a ship addy via PM for free Osta rx. Must be a USA logger and at least 21 years old. We need a detailed log with the words "Osta rx" in the thread title.

Thanks and congratulations!

littlrook

Awards
i know i don't have 300 posts on this board, but i have a ton on other boards that i could log on. Let me know if that would be ok if the log opp is still open.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
your pm box is full!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas,

Shoot me a ship addy via PM for free Osta rx. Must be a USA logger and at least 21 years old. We need a detailed log with the words "Osta rx" in the thread title.

Awesome! Thanks!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas,

Congrats all, look forward to your feedback.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchase Ostra RX. I won't be completing a log, I don't have the time or the inclanation for it, but I will give my honest opinion of this product. I will be stacking with 11 Spray which I have used in the past. I'm primarily looking for a summer recomp not necessarily mass. Although a little lean mass is always welcomed.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
super excited! any problem with me buying another supply and running it for 8 weeks?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently purchase Ostra RX. I won't be completing a log, I don't have the time or the inclanation for it, but I will give my honest opinion of this product. I will be stacking with 11 Spray which I have used in the past. I'm primarily looking for a summer recomp not necessarily mass. Although a little lean mass is always welcomed.
Same here, only solo.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
super excited! any problem with me buying another supply and running it for 8 weeks?
Can't imagine why anyone wouldst mind that. May do the same depending how things look around week 3.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks!
Congrats bro. I was hoping it would of have been me, but next to me, I am glad you got it. And what is cool about this is I will be running an OSta RX cyclle at the same time your are. I am adding in Anabeta and will be running this for eight weeks. Might thorw is some ebol too..SJ

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I do not yet currently have the required posts but I'll give it a shot.

age 33:
Workout experience: 15 years weight training,1 year aikido,3 years Karate, 5 years USAF
Other experience: Certified Physical training leader USAF 2003-2007
Intangibles: I am a supplement junkie! I have taken every supplement from A-Z (Androstenedione to Zinc)
ummmm..... contest has been over for a few days...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro. I was hoping it would of have been me, but next to me, I am glad you got it. And what is cool about this is I will be running an OSta RX cyclle at the same time your are. I am adding in Anabeta and will be running this for eight weeks. Might thorw is some ebol too..SJ
Thanks man. Looking forward to it. Link me if you're going to log that

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats to the loggers! Looking forward to reading all of your logs!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
will def be following along with the logs. if i am going to go to anything other than the main staples this would be it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
got mine today, log will be up 2morrow

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in how these treat people, I'll make sure to sub along!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I'm perfect for logging this!! I can start right away, I have my routine and diet dialed in. I can make a very very detailed log for you guys. I wish I would have seen this earlier because I've wanted to log this since the product came out.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Never mind. Didn't read entire thread....

Brb kicking myself