Osta Rx and Super-DMZ Rx available to buy!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

select our buy 3 get 1 free option and then our use 20% off coupon (HUGE2012) it ends up being $65.98 a bottle.

2. Registered User
    Answers

That would be nice if I wanted 4 bottles, but I don't know if the product will even do anything for me yet. It would be a shame to spend that much money on a product and then have it not be something that works for you.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    That would be nice if I wanted 4 bottles, but I don't know if the product will even do anything for me yet. It would be a shame to spend that much money on a product and then have it not be something that works for you.

then u shell out $87.99 for 1 bottle (after 20% off) and if you like it you go for 4.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs

then u shell out $87.99 for 1 bottle (after 20% off) and if you like it you go for 4.
    Then you got shipping since the order is under a bill..so after that we're basically talking 100 dollars for one bottle. from what I understand, and correct me if I'm wrong, but ostarine doesn't even really begin to shine until about 3 Weeks and one bottle lasts four.

Not only do I think this is a bad business move on your part, I'm gonna have to agree with t bone on this and say its pretty sketchy - changing the mg right before release and now this.

Take this however you want, with a grain of salt for all I care but I'm obviously not the only one who feels this way.
    Cultivating Mass.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

And.... And this is the last thing I will say about this (probably) , it stinks because other companies have done the same thing and they don't get a pass , and I am bummed because I would have said to anyone who asked who was the most legit company that IML was without a doubt . Now I have to rethink that . I know running a business ain't easy , I do it everyday , you don't take something to the marketplace without first knowing your margin and setting the price accordingly . Ya'll did that , and it was a good price , and then you doubled it ( or your retailers did anyway ) so that just tells me that making x 2 margin is more important than happy loyal customers . Seems like you guys are starting to blend in with the crowd .
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah I agree also. First you lower the dosage per cap right before release, and now you go and increase the price per bottle after its release. It makes you look un-trustworthy.
    The dosage change makes the product more compatible with PCT, because at 20mg or less your natural test levels aren't suppressed.

As far as pricing, no one makes you buy the product from us. As we said before you can get it from RC sites. However, from those sites you don't really know what you are getting or the environment condition that the product is made in.
    Case in point: Serious doubts about Ostarine!

With us you know exactly what we are getting.
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    The dosage change makes the product more compatible with PCT, because at 20mg or less your natural test levels aren't suppressed.

As far as pricing, no one makes you buy the product from us. As we said before you can get it from RC sites. However, from those sites you don't really know what you are getting or the environment condition that the product is made in.
    Case in point: Serious doubts about Ostarine!

With us you know exactly what we are getting.

I'm not doubting the product. It is the fact that you changed the dosage just before the product was released without announcing the change. Then after the product is out for a few weeks at a reasonable price, you go and raise the price without announcing this change either. Those two facts make me question the company. Lowering the dosage to make it more compatible with PCT doesn't make sense because at first you said the dosage was going to be 30MG, and each cap was going to be 10MG. That way a person could still take two caps and it would only be 20mg, so what you said doesn't make sense to me.

I don't want to start a big argument of fight because nothing is accomplished that way. I'm just letting you know how I feel and why I feel that way. Apparently there are other people that feel the same way. Keeping a good relationship with your potential customer base is good for business. When you make sudden changes like you did without announcing them it makes people skeptical of you as a company.
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

In the end its about the company making money. If you dont like it, move on and buy elsewhere instead of fill a thread with useless posts.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    In the end its about the company making money. If you dont like it, move on and buy elsewhere instead of fill a thread with useless posts.
    Agreed.
    In a capitalist economy we vote for products with dollars. Each dollar spent is a vote for the worth of the product. If a product is too expensive for the value it gives the user then the product is not purchased (gets less votes). This process is repeated over a wide population and determines the success of a product. The products with the least votes:
    1) Stops being made
    2) Undergoes price reductions

Osta rx is doing well, I know it sucks about the price change but it is what it is. Remember there are alternatives... We don't have a gun to anyones head.

Personally I am running Osta and I am quite satisfied with it.
    https://www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    well, if you used our buy 3 get 1 free option and then our 20% off coupon (HUGE2012) it ends up being $65.98 a bottle.
    good thing I snagged two bottles for a total of $99 so I can see if it is worth buying again
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

****, knew I should have bought 4 bottles instead of 2, haha
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly, I bought this product because it was reasonably priced. This company obviously thought that was a good move at first but now it decides to double the price... Unless this product is nothing short of amazing when I use it I won't be buying it again. I would think a company would want to hear the truth from customers, so that is what everyone is doing in this thread. No one is "bashing", they are only being honest. This forum represents a small minority of total supplement users, but I am sure many people who aren't on the forums would feel the same way. This reminds me of price gouging during hurricanes when water and gasoline were in short supply. Obviously you do not need this product to live, but it annoys a bunch of people.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kBrown

Agreed.
    In a capitalist economy we vote for products with dollars. Each dollar spent is a vote for the worth of the product. If a product is too expensive for the value it gives the user then the product is not purchased (gets less votes). This process is repeated over a wide population and determines the success of a product. The products with the least votes:
    1) Stops being made
    2) Undergoes price reductions

Osta rx is doing well, I know it sucks about the price change but it is what it is. Remember there are alternatives... We don't have a gun to anyones head.

Personally I am running Osta and I am quite satisfied with it.
    Honestly I have nothing more to say about the price other than its disappointing. What happens in the future with this product happens. If you guys continue to sell at the rate you hope, good for you I suppose.
    My respect (and business) will continue to go companies who keep their customers in mind while still maintaining a good profit margin.
    Cultivating Mass.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Just realized that they doubled the price - which means I probably won't be buying it again unless it ends up being an absolutely amazing product. I still have 4 wks to go on my run, so we'll see how it ends up. They have a right to jack the price up on their products, and we as consumers have a choice to not buy those products. Yeah, I think it's a bit over the top to double the price, but if that's the way they want to do business, it's their call. They're probably just trying to cash in on the excitement and novelty of the product. Once its been out for awhile, I suspect the price will probably come back down to a more reasonable level. I can't see too many people shelling out $100 for something that's most likely not going to yield substantial benefits. I think I'll end up being happy with the results based on my early observations. However, if I had spent $100 for my bottle, I'd probably be feeling a tad disappointed right about now. It's all relative...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Osta/S4/Clen SUPER STACK
    By Pro_MAX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:51 PM
  2. Osta Log for Summer Cut
    By jman22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 02:02 PM
  3. osta between cycles?
    By captain19_ in forum Anabolics