Super-DMZ PCT question

  1. New Member
    iceprophet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

    Super-DMZ PCT question


    I'm 4 wks into my 8wk run of SuperDMZ. I'm running a modified Big Dog Stack from Neck. Heres my current breakdown:

    Wks 1-4:

    • SuperDMZ - 2/day
    • 6Bromo - 2/day
    • Advanced Cycle Support - 4/day


    Wks 5&6:

    • 6Bromo - 3/day
    • Anabolic Matrix - 4/day
    • Advanced Cycle Support - 4/day
    • Clomid - 50/day
    • DAA - 1 serv/day


    Wks 7&8:

    • 6Bromo - 3/day
    • Anabolic Matrix - 4/day
    • Advanced Cycle Support - 4/day
    • Clomid - 25/day
    • DAA - 1 serv/day




    So anyways, today marks the completion of week 4 which means tomorrow I start PCT. Just looking over my plan breakdown tonight and I'm starting to wonder if I need to taper down the 6Bromo or Anabolic Matrix at all towards the last 2 weeks, maybe lower doses for an extra week. From the cycle layouts I've read on here I think it's fine the way it is, but figured I'd run it by everyone. Thanks for your input!

  2. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iceprophet View Post
    I'm 4 wks into my 8wk run of SuperDMZ. I'm running a modified Big Dog Stack from Neck. Heres my current breakdown:

    Wks 1-4:
    • SuperDMZ - 2/day
    • 6Bromo - 2/day
    • Advanced Cycle Support - 4/day

    Wks 5&6:
    • 6Bromo - 3/day
    • Anabolic Matrix - 4/day
    • Advanced Cycle Support - 4/day
    • Clomid - 50/day
    • DAA - 1 serv/day

    Wks 7&8:
    • 6Bromo - 3/day
    • Anabolic Matrix - 4/day
    • Advanced Cycle Support - 4/day
    • Clomid - 25/day
    • DAA - 1 serv/day



    So anyways, today marks the completion of week 4 which means tomorrow I start PCT. Just looking over my plan breakdown tonight and I'm starting to wonder if I need to taper down the 6Bromo or Anabolic Matrix at all towards the last 2 weeks, maybe lower doses for an extra week. From the cycle layouts I've read on here I think it's fine the way it is, but figured I'd run it by everyone. Thanks for your input!

    It wouldn't hurt to knock the 6-Bromo down to two caps a day, but I would keep the Anabolic Matrix the same. The AM will help recover your natural test production.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  3. New Member
    iceprophet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

    Thanks Neck!

    Should I knock it down to 2/day for the last 2 weeks or shorter/longer duration?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iceprophet View Post
    Thanks Neck!

    Should I knock it down to 2/day for the last 2 weeks or shorter/longer duration?
    I would do 2/day with the original duration.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  5. New Member
    RipdnTxs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    130417
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    77.9%

    What kind of gains did u get from the cycle ???
  6. New Member
    iceprophet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    What kind of gains did u get from the cycle ???
    starting weight was 247.2, ended 4 weeks at 259.6 , we'll see what maintains after PCT, im expecting some water to come off obviously.
    Overall very happy with the gains, made for a GREAT winter bulk.
    Back pumps were pretty intense around wk 3.
    A little lethargy towards the end of wk 4.
    Almost a week into PCT and feeling great in the gym, very pumped and "full".
    I really have nothing negative to say about this. Great product, my arms and shoulders really came in over the last 4 weeks , shoulders especially got some nice deep striation. It'll put some weight on you that's for sure.
    I look forward to my next bulk stack running another cycle of this but stacking with some Halo for the true "Big Dog" stack.
  7. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iceprophet View Post
    starting weight was 247.2, ended 4 weeks at 259.6 , we'll see what maintains after PCT, im expecting some water to come off obviously.
    Overall very happy with the gains, made for a GREAT winter bulk.
    Back pumps were pretty intense around wk 3.
    A little lethargy towards the end of wk 4.
    Almost a week into PCT and feeling great in the gym, very pumped and "full".
    I really have nothing negative to say about this. Great product, my arms and shoulders really came in over the last 4 weeks , shoulders especially got some nice deep striation. It'll put some weight on you that's for sure.
    I look forward to my next bulk stack running another cycle of this but stacking with some Halo for the true "Big Dog" stack.

    12lbs ~ Nice!!!!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  8. New Member
    DiEsEL g33k's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    95.18%

    I also have 2 bottles of DMZ and will be starting it 8 weeks after my Epi/Halo cycle. You think it is possible to run the dmz after 4 weeks off my epi/halo cycle?

    Are the results good from DMZ???
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

  9. New Member
    RipdnTxs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    130417
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    77.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k View Post
    I also have 2 bottles of DMZ and will be starting it 8 weeks after my Epi/Halo cycle. You think it is possible to run the dmz after 4 weeks off my epi/halo cycle?

    Are the results good from DMZ???
    Really !!!!!
  10. New Member
    DiEsEL g33k's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    95.18%

    If your asking if i'm serious about the results of DMZ, yes really. As with any ph I havent done, I ask this question.
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

  11. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k View Post
    If your asking if i'm serious about the results of DMZ, yes really. As with any ph I havent done, I ask this question.
    DMZ IMO is the best product we offer, you will be more than happy.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  12. New Member
    DiEsEL g33k's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    95.18%

    Thank you Neck. I can say that I am extremely pleased with Halo Extreme. It has only been about 2 weeks and results are great!
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

  13. New Member
    DiEsEL g33k's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    95.18%

    Neck real quik, you think it will be ok to run DMZ for 6-8 weeks?
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

  14. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k View Post
    Neck real quik, you think it will be ok to run DMZ for 6-8 weeks?

    I think 6-8wks is pushing it a bit, 5wks would be my absolute cut off.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  15. New Member
    DiEsEL g33k's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    95.18%

    Ok thanks, thats what I will be doing then.
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

  16. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k View Post
    Ok thanks, thats what I will be doing then.

    Keep us posted on how things shake out for ya
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  17. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    933
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Just noticed this product. I love long low dose runs of Superdrol but isn't Super DMZ at 2 caps per day a bit much? That's 40 mgs per day, 20 mgs per cap. I know they are 2 different compounds. Just seems like a lot of juice.
  18. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Just noticed this product. I love long low dose runs of Superdrol but isn't Super DMZ at 2 caps per day a bit much? That's 40 mgs per day, 20 mgs per cap. I know they are 2 different compounds. Just seems like a lot of juice.
    With the correct overall protocal in place you will be fine. DMZ is not recommended for a first time user for sure.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  19. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175949
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck

    With the correct overall protocal in place you will be fine. DMZ is not recommended for a first time user for sure.
    What would you recommend for a first time user then? Kinda sad to hear this bc I was doing my dmz research for my first ph cycle...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  20. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    What would you recommend for a first time user then? Kinda sad to hear this bc I was doing my dmz research for my first ph cycle...

    Halo-Extreme or Deca-Drol Max would be my best recommendation for just starting out.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  21. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175949
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Halo-Extreme or Deca-Drol Max would be my best recommendation for just starting out.
    I this due to the toxity of the PH or just because it's not a light PH to really "test the waters" with...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  22. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I this due to the toxity of the PH or just because it's not a light PH to really "test the waters" with...

    I would lean towards just starting out slow to see how your body reacts to these compounds.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  23. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175949
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck

    I would lean towards just starting out slow to see how your body reacts to these compounds.
    Running Havoc instead..but I'm running dmz eventually.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super Cissus Question...
    By Greenie17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 02:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in