Quality stuff

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man, im using your guys old e control right now, man strongest atd ive tried by far. ive used a couple ironmag labs products, and you guys have proven you only produce quality stuff so i respect your company. just wanted to post my experience with your products. But this ATD is top notch, leaning out, gains, dry, its a little too strong, ive used other atd and they never gave me those low estro sides maybe its cus i have a healthy estrogen production (i guess) but this stuff has obliterated it. im very happy with the product. thubs up iron mag.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Man, im using your guys old e control right now, man strongest atd ive tried by far. ive used a couple ironmag labs products, and you guys have proven you only produce quality stuff so i respect your company. just wanted to post my experience with your products. But this ATD is top notch, leaning out, gains, dry, its a little too strong, ive used other atd and they never gave me those low estro sides maybe its cus i have a healthy estrogen production (i guess) but this stuff has obliterated it. im very happy with the product. thubs up iron mag.

We really appriciate the feedback!!!! Posts like this is why I enjoy being a rep for IML!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We really appriciate the feedback!!!! Posts like this is why I enjoy being a rep for IML!
i know what you mean, once again good isht.