Halo Extreme + 1-Andro Rx = ???

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
If I were to stack the two, how would I go about it? I was thinking 100mg/day Halo Extreme, but not sure whether to run 1-Andro Rx simultaneously or pulse it during the Halo Cycle. My goal is strength. I've been making small incremental gains but over a long period of time. It's time for something new and exciting. With this stack I should see some very positive numbers in the gym. Any suggestions? How much 1-Andro per day? How much if pulsed? I have some ideas already, but just want to see if anyone had additional suggestions.

Organ support supps would of course be a must as well; I have that and PCT down already. Yes, I am rather experienced with PHs (not a know-it-all by any means), but I'd like some input from others...

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
If I were to stack the two, how would I go about it? I was thinking 100mg/day Halo Extreme, but not sure whether to run 1-Andro Rx simultaneously or pulse it during the Halo Cycle. My goal is strength. I've been making small incremental gains but over a long period of time. It's time for something new and exciting. With this stack I should see some very positive numbers in the gym. Any suggestions? How much 1-Andro per day? How much if pulsed? I have some ideas already, but just want to see if anyone had additional suggestions.

Organ support supps would of course be a must as well; I have that and PCT down already. Yes, I am rather experienced with PHs (not a know-it-all by any means), but I'd like some input from others...

I don't understand the ideology behind pulsing, so I don't recommend it. But that don't make me right.

Here's what I would do:

Halo Extreme;
Weeks 1-6 ~ 75mg e/d ~ AM/PM Dosing

1-Andro;
Weeks 1-6 ~ 6caps e/d ~ AM/PM Dosing

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
FYI... I'm a week in on my Halo/1-Andro cycle: 75mg Halo (bumping to 100mg starting tomorrow) and 600mg 1-Andro everyday in divided doses. So far so good. Reps of 405 on squats felt easier than usual today. Weight is up to 251. Mood is very positive. Nothing negative to report...

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
FYI... I'm a week in on my Halo/1-Andro cycle: 75mg Halo (bumping to 100mg starting tomorrow) and 600mg 1-Andro everyday in divided doses. So far so good. Reps of 405 on squats felt easier than usual today. Weight is up to 251. Mood is very positive. Nothing negative to report...
Very cool, I like the cycle layout!!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I hit a 415 bench and 605 dead today at my WABDL push-pull meet. All lifts were raw. I missed 620 but I know I can hit it. Oh well. Results cannot be argued with. Only a couple more days worth of Andro Rx left...

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I hit a 415 bench and 605 dead today at my WABDL push-pull meet. All lifts were raw. I missed 620 but I know I can hit it. Oh well. Results cannot be argued with. Only a couple more days worth of Andro Rx left...

Nice, appriciate the update