HALO EXTREME™ ~ Available 08-26-2011

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    1157
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    78.09%

    Lightbulb HALO EXTREME™ ~ Available 08-26-2011


    HALO EXTREME™ - Coming Soon! (Aug. 26, 2011)

    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Halo Extreme



    View Label »




    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 60

    Ingredients:

    • Halodrol ~ aka Turinabol (4-chloro-17a-methylandrost-1,4-dine-3,17b-dione) - 25mgs
    • 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 5mgs



    Turinabol will not cause a puffy look as is the case with steroids such as Testosterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol.

    This is another "female friendly" product that can be compared to Anavar!

    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Halo Extreme

  2. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1642
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    looks good.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  3. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I've already got some plans for this stuff!!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1642
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    is there any significant difference between this and say...CEL H-DROL? maybe some super awesome intro price?
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  5. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    is there any significant difference between this and say...CEL H-DROL? maybe some super awesome intro price?
    I know nothing about that product. I would compare it to tbol over anythihng else.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  6. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    sweet name! how do you recommend dosing this? for how long?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  7. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I would say 2caps e/d for 4wks.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  8. Advanced Member
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    1157
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    78.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    is there any significant difference between this and say...CEL H-DROL? maybe some super awesome intro price?
    only that we have also included 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin in our product.
  9. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This is a good one right here and the additional ingredient should lead to some great cycles.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. Advanced Member
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    1157
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    78.09%

    Halo Extreme is now up and ready to purchase, all orders will ship tomorrow: IronMagLabs Halo Extreme
  11. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    get after it fellas!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  12. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You going to have any logs run for this? would be very interested in following...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  13. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Here's a cycle option;

    Halo Extreme ~ Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
    Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 (4caps e/d)
    Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 1-6 (1cap e/d)
    Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-6 (2caps e/d)
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  14. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    I don't know structural stuff that well at all, but I was doing some research and it looks like all the other halodrol compounds/clones out there are either "...17-diol" or "...17b-diol" whereas this product is "...17b-dione." What kind of, if any, difference does that make?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430408
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I don't know structural stuff that well at all, but I was doing some research and it looks like all the other halodrol compounds/clones out there are either "...17-diol" or "...17b-diol" whereas this product is "...17b-dione." What kind of, if any, difference does that make?
    Bump to this question. Also can anyone go into more depth about the second ingredient.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  16. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Bump to this question. Also can anyone go into more depth about the second ingredient.

    5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
    5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered by a American scientist in 1996. It was shown to possess an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to one of the most efficient anabolic substances, in particular Anavar but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes have found dramatic strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks. Muscle mass or fat loss is only a function of caloric intake. If you are a male that is a hard gainer or someone that is looking to put on extra lean muscle and most important, keep it. This is the ONLY compound EVER designed to do this without steroidal influence. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is great for drug testing and does not test positive for steroids. Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. Body fat reduction is one of the key components of this molecule. When you restrict your calories you reduce body fat dramatically. In testing the molecule has balance cortisol response which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting. It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  17. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have always said I am done with methyls but this new Halo is very intriguing.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  18. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
    5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered by a American scientist in 1996. It was shown to possess an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to one of the most efficient anabolic substances, in particular Anavar but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes have found dramatic strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks. Muscle mass or fat loss is only a function of caloric intake. If you are a male that is a hard gainer or someone that is looking to put on extra lean muscle and most important, keep it. This is the ONLY compound EVER designed to do this without steroidal influence. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is great for drug testing and does not test positive for steroids. Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. Body fat reduction is one of the key components of this molecule. When you restrict your calories you reduce body fat dramatically. In testing the molecule has balance cortisol response which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting. It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.
    Certainly very intriguing. If it increases protein synthesis up to 200%, I'm surprised we haven't seen/heard more about it if it was discovered in '96.

    Is there any difference in the diol vs. dione in the compounds, though? I'm not a chemistry guy, so I honestly don't know.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  19. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Certainly very intriguing. If it increases protein synthesis up to 200%, I'm surprised we haven't seen/heard more about it if it was discovered in '96.

    Is there any difference in the diol vs. dione in the compounds, though? I'm not a chemistry guy, so I honestly don't know.
    MB, your way over my head with some of this stuff, LOL!! I'm just one of those guys that curb tests it & reports back accordingly. I'm doing a logged cycle with the Halo-Extreme & DMZ, you should come check it out. I wouldn't mind your input.

    MY IML Big Dog Stack ~ Log
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  20. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135806
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm thinking about using this stuff. Never used a PH other then AMS andro

  21. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Would an OTC PCT product (like Formadrol and a t-booster) be enough for this?
  22. Advanced Member
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    1157
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    78.09%

    I guess it would depend on the individual, the dose used and length of time used, but I can tell you its a very mild PH with a very low androgenic ratio.
  23. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    I guess it would depend on the individual, the dose used and length of time used, but I can tell you its a very mild PH with a very low androgenic ratio.
    Nice! Is anyone else running/logging this other than The Neck....whether here or elsewhere to your knowledge?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  24. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am tempted truth be told. but still on the fence. Will most likely go the Anabeta or Titanium XL / Formula -X route first though.
  25. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Nice! Is anyone else running/logging this other than The Neck....whether here or elsewhere to your knowledge?
    LOL, what are you trying to say, I'm biased???
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  26. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    LOL, what are you trying to say, I'm biased???
    biased? 110%!!! muwhahah!



    nah, actually was just thinking in terms of seeing it being used by multiple people...reps or not makes no difference to me
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  27. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I want to know if at 50 mgs people are getting increased BP and back pumps, that is what I deal with all the time when I take methyls, it sucks.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  28. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    biased? 110%!!! muwhahah!



    nah, actually was just thinking in terms of seeing it being used by multiple people...reps or not makes no difference to me

    LOL, truth be told I'm pretty straight forward if I don't believe the product works like it's supposed to. IML is very receptive to that feeback, too me it's very cut & dry, either it works or it don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I want to know if at 50 mgs people are getting increased BP and back pumps, that is what I deal with all the time when I take methyls, it sucks.
    I'm doing a stacker with the Halo & DMZ & get mild back pumps. I credit most of that to the DMZ though. The Halo is a solid/mild product.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  29. New Member
    pds57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Here's a cycle option;

    Halo Extreme ~ Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
    Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 (4caps e/d)
    Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 1-6 (1cap e/d)
    Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-6 (2caps e/d)
    Now that I'm back from vacation and all rested up, I will be starting this stack Wednesday the 14th.
  30. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pds57 View Post
    Now that I'm back from vacation and all rested up, I will be starting this stack Wednesday the 14th.

    Nice, keep us posted!!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  31. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I might just break down and give this a run here in October, probably continue the tranderm and throw in the Halo at 50 mgs/day and some of the E-Control while on cycle. Finish it off with Clomid and some EndoSurge for PCT, should be nice. If it is anything like Anavar that would be perfect. Anyone running this out to 6 weeks with increased results?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  32. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I might just break down and give this a run here in October, probably continue the tranderm and throw in the Halo at 50 mgs/day and some of the E-Control while on cycle. Finish it off with Clomid and some EndoSurge for PCT, should be nice. If it is anything like Anavar that would be perfect. Anyone running this out to 6 weeks with increased results?
    That should be a solid little stack you got going.

    Will be running to 6wks, but only 14 days into it.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  33. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    question about donating plasma...anyone have any ganders as to how this (halo x) might affect blood profile/lipids/BP...if used 50mg/day, 4 weeks, cycle support all the way through, perhaps even DAA all the way thru to minimize shutdown....then pct...? think it'd interfere too much and be 'disqualified' to be able to donate at any particular time during the run? Still considering/researching this one...but also planning on becoming a regular plasma donor here soon....hmmmmmm....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  34. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    question about donating plasma...anyone have any ganders as to how this (halo x) might affect blood profile/lipids/BP...if used 50mg/day, 4 weeks, cycle support all the way through, perhaps even DAA all the way thru to minimize shutdown....then pct...? think it'd interfere too much and be 'disqualified' to be able to donate at any particular time during the run? Still considering/researching this one...but also planning on becoming a regular plasma donor here soon....hmmmmmm....
    It will mess up your lipids some but not enough to make a huge difference compared to half of fat America. Take fish oil, NAC, Niacin and you cycle support, you will be fine.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  35. Advanced Member
    TheDeadlifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    10078
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    32.57%

    My $0.02...
    I ran a Halo product about 7 months ago (a 'diol,' not the 'dione' in Halo Extreme). I ran it at 100mgs/day for 4 weeks (I had a powerlifting meet three and a half weeks into the cycle). It was amazing. Granted, I'm 33 yrs old, about 250lbs, and have prior experience with PHs. My strength skyrocketed and I actully gained so much mass that I had to cut more than usual to make weight. I did experience some crazy back pumps for the first 5 or 6 days, subsiding only after I began supplementing with more taurine.

    That said, has anyone tried stacking AndroRX with a Halo product? AndroRX and Halo Extreme might be a potent combo...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  36. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Certainly very intriguing. If it increases protein synthesis up to 200%, I'm surprised we haven't seen/heard more about it if it was discovered in '96.

    Is there any difference in the diol vs. dione in the compounds, though? I'm not a chemistry guy, so I honestly don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    MB, your way over my head with some of this stuff, LOL!! I'm just one of those guys that curb tests it & reports back accordingly. I'm doing a logged cycle with the Halo-Extreme & DMZ, you should come check it out. I wouldn't mind your input.

    MY IML Big Dog Stack ~ Log
    Anyone from your team with the chemistry knowledge that can chime in on if there is a difference?

    I pulled this from another forum:

    One will notice many prohormones have the suffix of either diol or dione. For example, there’s androstenedione and androstenediol. What does this mean?


    Prohormones are precursor hormones. This means that once you eat androstenedione it will convert to testosterone in your liver. Because the diol and dione prohormone structures are different, the physical processes undergone to convert diols and diones to testosterone also are different. Specifically, separate enzymes convert diols and diones to the target hormone.


    As mentioned above, prohormones are precursors to hormones. Chemically, they are very similar to the actual hormones. Diols have a keto group in the seventeeth position. Testosterone has a hydroxyl group in the seventheeth position. Otherwise, they are identical. Diones have a hydroxyl group in the 3rd position, while testosterone has a keto group in the third position. Otherwise, they too are identical.


    The diol enzyme (3b-HSD) converts the one differing molecular group in the prohormone to turn the prohormone into testosterone. The dione enzyme (17b-HSD) converts the one different molecular group in the dione prohormone to make the prohormone into testosterone.


    There are two caveats concerning the enzymatic conversion. First, the diol and dione enzymes do not operate at the same level of efficiency. Second, they are present in different concentrations.


    The diol enzymes work to convert about 15% of the prohormone into testosterone. The dione enzymes work to convert about 5% of the prohormone into testosterone. This means that you’ll have to take about 3x the quantity of dione prohormones to equal the same effective dosage of diol prohormones. Assuming they’re the same price, it would make sense to use the diol prohormones over the dione prohormones because of less liver damage, right? Not quite so simple.


    The fact of the matter is different people respond better to diols vs diones, and vice-versa. One theory that some people respond better to diones than diols is the “enzyme availability theory.” This states that there are more dione enzymes present in the body than the diol enzymes. So even though diols convert more efficiently into testosterone, the body can convert more dione than diol into testosterone.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  37. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58888
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Anyone from your team with the chemistry knowledge that can chime in on if there is a difference?

    I pulled this from another forum:

    I've got some help coming MB
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  38. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    I've got some help coming MB
    Awesome. I appreciate it.

    I've got the latest issue of Anabolics, which I haven't got too far into, yet, along with a number of bio and chem books that I'm trying to brush up on to learn this kind of stuff.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  39. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Interesting read though I about fell asleep, I just like to know it has the ingredients dosed right and the label is clear with no prop blends. All the stuff I have tried from IML is legit so I am sure the Halo is too.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  40. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Interesting read though I about fell asleep, I just like to know it has the ingredients dosed right and the label is clear with no prop blends. All the stuff I have tried from IML is legit so I am sure the Halo is too.
    I'm not saying it isn't legit at all. That wasn't even something on my mind. I was/am simply curious about the -dione as every halodrol compound I've seen out there has been a -diol. Since I don't understand the chemistry at the roots, I was just hoping someone else could chime in even if it's simply to say "there is zero difference."
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LEAN GAIN Cycle HALO/EPI or WINNY/HALO
    By KobraStruck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:38 PM
  2. Formadrol Extreme enough for Halo PCT???
    By abuleh in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 06:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in