HALO EXTREME™ ~ Available 08-26-2011

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    There's better....
    No SERM?

U could do a erase and DAA and AI Post Cycle.... I hear that's a good combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k View Post
    No SERM. Ill take a look at erase though.
    I had intended initially to do pct w/o a serm, but in week 2 of the halo, had slight flare up of pre-existing gyno, weird but not unheard of...ordered some nolva & low dosed it (10mg/day) the length of the run, which stopped it....EPI might counteract/prevent that should be prone to any flare ups, IDK....but for my PCT, start of week 5 added in AnaBeta/DAA, good times there!! and running Erase 2 caps/day (inverse dosing with 20mg nolva/day now) along with a cap of Reduce XT...then will bump up to 3 caps Erase as nolva dose goes down/then stopped...will run Anabeta/DAA/Erase for probably total of 6-8 weeks...

2. Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k View Post
    I understand that, but do you think it would be ok and would I get good results? I am taking a lot of things for liver support as well. Thanks for the response.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's been done but he's saying it's not the ideal predicament to be in
    Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k View Post
    Gothchya, thanks. Any suggestions on dosage and length?
    You might post this question in the 'cycle info' subsection for more people to chime in on...just a thought...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    From what I've seen over and over again, you generally you don't want to stack 2 compounds that are both methylated, which Epi/hdrol are...
    ...side note, I just finished a 6 week run of Halo Extreme (along with Ursobolic), loved it...put on ~11 lbs, some fat, but not much at all...
    I am going to do a Halo EX. cycle ( my first with Halo) after the first of the year, Im on TRT and looking to add a few lbs., what was ur dosage for the entire cycle. I. L. only recommends 50mg a day, but everything I,ve read over the past few years, the dose has been at least 75 mgs. I was also curious if u had any BP related issues while on Halo, I have support supps ready to go.....

4. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I am going to do a Halo EX. cycle ( my first with Halo) after the first of the year, Im on TRT and looking to add a few lbs., what was ur dosage for the entire cycle. I. L. only recommends 50mg a day, but everything I,ve read over the past few years, the dose has been at least 75 mgs. I was also curious if u had any BP related issues while on Halo, I have support supps ready to go.....
    I ran it: 50/50/75/75/75/75
    ...no BP probs at all outside of trying to use 25mg Ephedrine with 2 scoops white flood preWO, the last week of the run (which I've done in the past and not had any issues with)....most of the run used mesomorph (which (if I recall) is like 60mg-ish 1,3 dim) preWO, no probs...experienced back pumps in week 4, nothing too bad though...and I used IML adv cycle support all the way thru...

5. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I ran it: 50/50/75/75/75/75
    ...no BP probs at all outside of trying to use 25mg Ephedrine with 2 scoops white flood preWO, the last week of the run (which I've done in the past and not had any issues with)....most of the run used mesomorph (which (if I recall) is like 60mg-ish 1,3 dim) preWO, no probs...experienced back pumps in week 4, nothing too bad though...and I used IML adv cycle support all the way thru...
    Cool, sounds like u had a great run... I will ck. back in after I start my cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. LEAN GAIN Cycle HALO/EPI or WINNY/HALO
    By KobraStruck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:38 PM
  2. Formadrol Extreme enough for Halo PCT???
    By abuleh in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 06:56 AM