HALO EXTREME™ ~ Available 08-26-2011 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

HALO EXTREME™ ~ Available 08-26-2011

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm not saying it isn't legit at all. That wasn't even something on my mind. I was/am simply curious about the -dione as every halodrol compound I've seen out there has been a -diol. Since I don't understand the chemistry at the roots, I was just hoping someone else could chime in even if it's simply to say "there is zero difference."
    It is a legit question and it needs to be answered. I wish Prince, name on IML Forum, would be able to chime in as I am sure he would have a reason for why he did that in the formula.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm not saying it isn't legit at all. That wasn't even something on my mind. I was/am simply curious about the -dione as every halodrol compound I've seen out there has been a -diol. Since I don't understand the chemistry at the roots, I was just hoping someone else could chime in even if it's simply to say "there is zero difference."

I didn't think you were being negative, I'll hit up my peeps again to see how this compound was formulated.

I can tell you guys this, I've been on the Halo-Extreme for almost 4wks & the seat of the pant's test tells me this is better than any tbol I've taken in the past. And as a bonus this stuff gives you a sense of well being like you would experience with dbol.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ive got a bottle of Halo-extreme on the way, my question is most of what Ive read about Halo is that it needs to be dosed at 75-100 mgs and the effects dont kick in till around the third week. I am curious about why IML recommends less mgs. and only four week cycles.....
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

looks nice
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Ive got a bottle of Halo-extreme on the way, my question is most of what Ive read about Halo is that it needs to be dosed at 75-100 mgs and the effects dont kick in till around the third week. I am curious about why IML recommends less mgs. and only four week cycles.....
    we try to be conservative in our dose and cycle recommendations for liability reasons, but you're correct many users will go up to 75-100mg daily of Halo Extreme.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mag Labs View Post
    we try to be conservative in our dose and cycle recommendations for liability reasons, but you're correct many users will go up to 75-100mg daily of Halo Extreme.
    I appreciate the response, I,m on TRT as well so I was thinking about going 75mg for 6 weeks. I will have to order another bottle to run that cycle, any discounts coming up???? I am going to start after the first of the year... I ran supedrol years ago when it first came out from DS and had great results, tried it again a few years back and had BP issues so I am going to step down this time and give the Halo a shot. I am on BP med and monitor it regularly, so I,m hoping none of those issues will arise on this much milder compound. I also ordered Super DMZ and give it one more shot at 10 mg a day for 3-6 weeks, if I can handle it this time. I will try this in the distant future, but decided to pick up a bottle.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I appreciate the response, I,m on TRT as well so I was thinking about going 75mg for 6 weeks. I will have to order another bottle to run that cycle, any discounts coming up???? I am going to start after the first of the year... I ran supedrol years ago when it first came out from DS and had great results, tried it again a few years back and had BP issues so I am going to step down this time and give the Halo a shot. I am on BP med and monitor it regularly, so I,m hoping none of those issues will arise on this much milder compound. I also ordered Super DMZ and give it one more shot at 10 mg a day for 3-6 weeks, if I can handle it this time. I will try this in the distant future, but decided to pick up a bottle.
    Check out our Advanced Cycle Support ~ this will help with your BP issues (Hawthorne Berry)
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Check out our Advanced Cycle Support ~ this will help with your BP issues (Hawthorne Berry)
    I got it setting in my supp. cabinet...... Thanks
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I just bought a 2 bottles of Halo Extreme and have a question. I have been taking Epistane for a little over a week, is it ok to start Halo now for the next 4 weeks? What do you think the gains would be if doing so?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k View Post
    I just bought a 2 bottles of Halo Extreme and have a question. I have been taking Epistane for a little over a week, is it ok to start Halo now for the next 4 weeks? What do you think the gains would be if doing so?
    From what I've seen over and over again, you generally you don't want to stack 2 compounds that are both methylated, which Epi/hdrol are...
    ...side note, I just finished a 6 week run of Halo Extreme (along with Ursobolic), loved it...put on ~11 lbs, some fat, but not much at all...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Halo and Epi

I understand that, but do you think it would be ok and would I get good results? I am taking a lot of things for liver support as well. Thanks for the response.
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DiEsEL g33k
    I understand that, but do you think it would be ok and would I get good results? I am taking a lot of things for liver support as well. Thanks for the response.
    It's been done but he's saying it's not the ideal predicament to be in
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Gothchya, thanks. Any suggestions on dosage and length?
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Gotchya! Any recomm on dosages and length of stack?

15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotchya! Any recomm on dosages and length of stack?
    From whatni "read" 50mg of halo and 30-40mg of and I think they did it for 5-6 weeks.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Thanks. I am currently on 30mg of Epi (started last fri), so I will start Halo tomorrow and the dose you reccomended. I will update you on my results.

Any more info anyone has would also
    Be greatly appreciated.

17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Thanks. I am currently on 30mg of Epi (started last fri), so I will start Halo tomorrow and the dose you reccomended. I will update you on my results.

Any more info anyone has would also
    Be greatly appreciated.
    Good deal.
    Sure u have supports and PCT lined up?
    Have fun!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Yeh, I will be using Post-Cycle from Power Labs as my PCT.

You think this is a good PCT?

19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Yeh, I will be using Post-Cycle from Power Labs as my PCT.

You think this is a good PCT?
    There's better....
    No SERM?

U could do a erase and DAA and AI Post Cycle.... I hear that's a good combination.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

No SERM. Ill take a look at erase though.

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    There's better....
    No SERM?

U could do a erase and DAA and AI Post Cycle.... I hear that's a good combination.
    No SERM. Ill take a look at erase though.
    I had intended initially to do pct w/o a serm, but in week 2 of the halo, had slight flare up of pre-existing gyno, weird but not unheard of...ordered some nolva & low dosed it (10mg/day) the length of the run, which stopped it....EPI might counteract/prevent that should be prone to any flare ups, IDK....but for my PCT, start of week 5 added in AnaBeta/DAA, good times there!! and running Erase 2 caps/day (inverse dosing with 20mg nolva/day now) along with a cap of Reduce XT...then will bump up to 3 caps Erase as nolva dose goes down/then stopped...will run Anabeta/DAA/Erase for probably total of 6-8 weeks...
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's been done but he's saying it's not the ideal predicament to be in
    Gothchya, thanks. Any suggestions on dosage and length?
    You might post this question in the 'cycle info' subsection for more people to chime in on...just a thought...
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    From what I've seen over and over again, you generally you don't want to stack 2 compounds that are both methylated, which Epi/hdrol are...
    ...side note, I just finished a 6 week run of Halo Extreme (along with Ursobolic), loved it...put on ~11 lbs, some fat, but not much at all...
    I am going to do a Halo EX. cycle ( my first with Halo) after the first of the year, Im on TRT and looking to add a few lbs., what was ur dosage for the entire cycle. I. L. only recommends 50mg a day, but everything I,ve read over the past few years, the dose has been at least 75 mgs. I was also curious if u had any BP related issues while on Halo, I have support supps ready to go.....
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I am going to do a Halo EX. cycle ( my first with Halo) after the first of the year, Im on TRT and looking to add a few lbs., what was ur dosage for the entire cycle. I. L. only recommends 50mg a day, but everything I,ve read over the past few years, the dose has been at least 75 mgs. I was also curious if u had any BP related issues while on Halo, I have support supps ready to go.....
    I ran it: 50/50/75/75/75/75
    ...no BP probs at all outside of trying to use 25mg Ephedrine with 2 scoops white flood preWO, the last week of the run (which I've done in the past and not had any issues with)....most of the run used mesomorph (which (if I recall) is like 60mg-ish 1,3 dim) preWO, no probs...experienced back pumps in week 4, nothing too bad though...and I used IML adv cycle support all the way thru...
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I ran it: 50/50/75/75/75/75
    ...no BP probs at all outside of trying to use 25mg Ephedrine with 2 scoops white flood preWO, the last week of the run (which I've done in the past and not had any issues with)....most of the run used mesomorph (which (if I recall) is like 60mg-ish 1,3 dim) preWO, no probs...experienced back pumps in week 4, nothing too bad though...and I used IML adv cycle support all the way thru...
    Cool, sounds like u had a great run... I will ck. back in after I start my cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LEAN GAIN Cycle HALO/EPI or WINNY/HALO
    By KobraStruck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. Formadrol Extreme enough for Halo PCT???
    By abuleh in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 04:56 AM