METHA-DROL EXTREME information please

b4u2009

Awards
good day

i am new customer to this store and i decided to buy this stack METHA-DROL EXTREME 8 WEEK PRO-ANABOLIC MASS CYCLE

also i have to tell you that i have been working out for over three years and i have reached my natural limits to gain weight (68 kg) and the only prohormone that i ever used was by FightLabs test400

on one of the retailers store page it shows this direction

PRODUCTS NEEDED and Included in this stack:
METHA-DROL EXTREME - 1 Bottles
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

Advanced Cycle Support - 1

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
METHA-DROL EXTREME - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food

----------------------------------------------------------

my questions:

1.should i take Advanced Cycle Support during the cycle and after the cycle??

2.E-Control Rx and Anabolic-Matrix Rx do they casue sleep?? because i go to work in the morning and i workout at 7 pm

3.is there any possiblity that this stack can cause any kind of side effects (gyno..etc)??

4. can you guide to the right way to minimize the risk of getting any kind of side effects??

5. please give direction to use this stack and the timeing to take each caps???

your fast action is really apprecatied

thank you​

bigbenj

Awards
Yes, run the ACS throught the entire cycle. Its great for regulating blood pressure and protecting your liver.

As far as sides go, the only side I ever got were back pumps. if youve never had them, it can be described as that tightness you get in your back from sleeping on an uncomfortable surface.

It will not affect your sleep at all. If anything, it will help you sleep better because youll be an animal in the gym, and expend crazy amounts of energy there.

take 1 cap upon waking and the other before you hit the gym.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Yes, run the ACS throught the entire cycle. Its great for regulating blood pressure and protecting your liver.

As far as sides go, the only side I ever got were back pumps. if youve never had them, it can be described as that tightness you get in your back from sleeping on an uncomfortable surface.

It will not affect your sleep at all. If anything, it will help you sleep better because youll be an animal in the gym, and expend crazy amounts of energy there.

take 1 cap upon waking and the other before you hit the gym.

This ^^^