Stacking 1-Andro Rx with other PHs...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Just curious: What do you guys think about stacking 1-Andro Rx with Havoc or Halovar? I was thinking of a 4 week cycle of 1-Andro/Havoc or 5-6 weeks of 1-Andro/Halovar. I respond well to PHs (strength and mass are usually through the roof). I have not, however, used 1-Andro as a standalone yet. I have 3 bottles and I am excited to give it a run. At around 250lbs I usually up the dosage a bit.
And yes, I've already searched the Anabolics section. Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with the above cycles.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Just curious: What do you guys think about stacking 1-Andro Rx with Havoc or Halovar? I was thinking of a 4 week cycle of 1-Andro/Havoc or 5-6 weeks of 1-Andro/Halovar. I respond well to PHs (strength and mass are usually through the roof). I have not, however, used 1-Andro as a standalone yet. I have 3 bottles and I am excited to give it a run. At around 250lbs I usually up the dosage a bit.
And yes, I've already searched the Anabolics section. Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with the above cycles.

I think that would be a solid stacking combo & have done a similar setup myself.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Neck.

According to your website, Halo Extreme is coming soon. That's exciting stuff! How soon?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Were a few weeks out, I'll hit you up when it's available.