Thoughts on 1-Andro RX and EQ cycle

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Was thinking of running 1-Andro and EQ-Plex (CEL) together and was wondering if you had any thoughts/suggestions on my proposed cycle.

1st cycle
Training experience: 4 years training hard
height: 5'10
weight:180

Weeks 1-4:
EQ @ 800mg/day
1-Andro Rx @ 600mg/day
Cycle Assist/ED
Weeks 4-6:
EQ @ 800 mg/day
May possibly extend eq to 8 weeks or up dosage depending on how it goes
Cycle Assist/ED
PCT: weeks 7-10
Suppress C
Formestane
DAA
Nolva on hand (30/20/10/10)

Any thoughts on running the 1-Andro at the start of the cycle, or should it be toward the end?

Hoping to get up around 190-195 with this.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Looks good to me.

Two things.
Possibility to extend 1-Andro to 6 week (it's very mild)
Nolva 20/20/10/10 is enough for this cycle. Bold alone require only 10/10/10/10.

I suggest a serm if you stack, even if are two very mild compounds.

If you use a serm drop formestane (mild suppressive cycle) and use daa from week 2 or directly after week 4 of your serm.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me.

Two things.
Nolva 20/20/10/10 is enough for this cycle. Bold alone require only 10/10/10/10.

If you use a serm drop formestane (mild suppressive cycle) and use daa from week 2 or directly after week 4 of your serm.
Thanks for the advice, just trying to make sure i have everything planned out for this first cycle.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me.

Two things.

I agree with this.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on the kind of lvm increase you would expect to see?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on the kind of lvm increase you would expect to see?
Depends on your diet....overall i feel like this is going to be a very mild cycle. Gains shouldn't be too explosive and PCT should be a breeze. Be ready to eat that EQ is gonna make you hungry.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your diet....overall i feel like this is going to be a very mild cycle. Gains shouldn't be too explosive and PCT should be a breeze. Be ready to eat that EQ is gonna make you hungry.
Yeah, wanna start out with something mild. Thinking the eq is gonna be a good time, increased hunger and slow easy to keep gains along with some more effects from the 1andro should provide some good synergy I thought. Probly going to log it :)

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Spot on ^^^