A couple of Unsolicited and Unedited IronMagLabs reviews

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I get daily emails about how great our products work for people, I don't usually post them but I think I may start! :)

Here are a couple I received recently, one is on Super-DMZ Rx and the other is on Metha-drol Extreme, again I did not ask for these, pay them to say this, nor edit the original emails.

I purchased the super dmz rx deal with 3 bottles 4 weeks ago. I thought i would give some feedback so far. First week i did 1 pill a day 2nd week i did 2 pills a day 3rd week i did 3 pills a day and this week the 4th week im doing 3 pills a day. Ive gained 23 pounds of lean muscle mass so far. Well bulked muscle with no bloat problems. Im a experienced AAS user but only been taking these to see what these only do. Dbol is crap compared to this. Anadrol i did once before and it has more of a bloat effect than anything. Its worthless. I would compare this product to the original Methyl-1-Alpha from legal gear that was banned. Not the reproductions. This is a very good product 10 out of 10. You should change the names on the lable and put orange peel 400mg or something lol. Once FDA finds out what your selling, this stuff will be banned. I want to keep coming back and buying more lol. I am taking Liv.52 and ill be taking super dmz for 8 weeks then using clomid because my balls already are missing in action lol. Thanks alot for a great product
-Ryan

Hello IML. I have a question about Metha-Drol Extreme. I'm 38 y.o. and been into ProHoomones for 6 years. So I'm not really a newbie, but I'm almost through my 2nd bottle of this stuff at 2-3 a day and my temper is out of control. This is by far the best stuff available as I'm. 201 pounds from 176 in march. I'm stronger than I've ever been but nobody can stand to be around me. What is my next step in your product line to regain my rationality but keep my gains. Thank you for your time and EXCELLENT products.
-Zack
If you have had a good experience with any of our products from IronMagLabs please feel free to post it here.

Thanks!

ModernLats

Awards
I know a few guys that got huge on super Dmz, one of which made a YouTube video about it. If I were into taking these things I'd try super dmz based off the feedback I've seen.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is part of every one of my cycles!!

Chuck1969

Awards
I'm starting my 2nd week of a 1-Andro Rx cycle, gonna follow it up with a cycle of E-Control RX...I'll let ya know. I was told to start the E-Control 4th week into a 6 week cycle, is that correct, and how long should I run the E-Control?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting my 2nd week of a 1-Andro Rx cycle, gonna follow it up with a cycle of E-Control RX...I'll let ya know. I was told to start the E-Control 4th week into a 6 week cycle, is that correct, and how long should I run the E-Control?
4wks will suffice, thanks for the feedback.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: READ the RULES. You can't source post or talk about sources.