IronMagLabs Presents Ultra Male Rx - Coming Soon!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Ultra Male Rx - Coming Soon!
Testosterone Booster/Estrogen Reducer

Bottle size: 60 caps
Serving size: 1 cap

Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) - 2000IU
Zinc (from Aspartate) - 10mg

Proprietary Blend (560mg):
Prolensis™ (Bulbine Natalensis PE 10:1)
Urtica Dioica Extract 10:1
Maca Root PE 20:1
Bioperine

Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily.

The Science of ProLensis

Studies looking into the screening of ProLensis™ reveal the presence of saponins, tannins, alkaloids and anthraquinones. These phytochemicals are ultimately responsible for the effects of ProLensis™. It has long been known that saponins enhance androgen (such as testosterone) production, and that alkaloids increase the dilation of blood vessels in the sexual organs.

Mechanism of Action

ProLensis™ is a multi-faceted compound in all of the ways it exerts its positive effects on the hormonal balance of the body.

In regards to testosterone, ProLensis™ increases GnRH-LH signalling, and also increases cholesterol in the testes. These distinct processes are important for testosterone synthesis. GnRH, or Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone, is released from the hypothalamus in the brain. In turn, this stimulates the release of LH, or Luteinizing Hormone, from the pituitary. LH is the hormone that directly stimulates cells (called Leydig Cells) in the testes to release testosterone. Evidence shows that ProLensis™ can stimulate LH 169% compared to study controls.
By enhancing GnRH-LH signalling, ProLensis™ amplifies the process by which testosterone is stimulated, akin to turning up the volume on a stereo.

In cooperation with this, ProLensis™ also elevates levels of testicular cholesterol. Cholesterol is the equivalent of raw material in the testes job of creating testosterone. The cholesterol is taken up into the mitochondria of the testes where it is processed into pregnenolone. From this stage it is converted into sex steroids and glucocorticoids. Due to cholesterol’s status as a raw material, it’s uptake into the testes is the rate-limiting step in sex steroid synthesis. This manifests into a marked increase in testosterone of 347%, as shown in research.

In other words, testosterone creation can only be enhanced if testicular cholesterol levels are elevated. In doing this, ProLensis™ increases testosterone output.

ProLensis™ has also been shown to act as an aphrodisiac. Studies involving mammals given ProLensis™ show a significant increase in frequencies of mount, intromission, ejaculation and ejaculatory latency. This effect is believed to be due to the increase in acid phosphatase (ACPT) in the testes. ACPT is widely distributed in the testes and plays an important role in the physiology of sperm. Increased levels of this enzyme are associated with higher testes output. Researchers believe this effect suggests an enhanced mobilization of carbohydrate and lipid metabolites which are used by the accessory sex structure and/or spermatozoa in the seminal fluid.
ProLensis™ contains phytochemicals that drive the machinery involved in sperm production and sex drive.

In addition to the effects on blood flow to sexual organs that the alkaloid phytochemicals exert, researchers have hypothesized that other constituents of ProLensis™ may act directly on the central nervous system, modulating the action of neurotransmitters. Unbeknown to some, neurotransmitters such as serotonin play a very large role in the complicated science of sex drive.

By influencing neurotransmitters, the bioactive agents present in ProLensis™ further augment the aphrodisiac effect of the extract.
Investigation into ProLensis™ has also demonstrated a marked decrease in estrogen levels in mammalian research models. This decrease is as much as 35% in comparison to study controls. While the researchers do not speculate why this may be the case, they do speculate that this reduction in estrogen may be partly responsible for the increased testosterone.
In summary, ProLensis™ exerts several favorable effects on the hormonal milieu, documented in the table below.

Hormones
% Change
Testosterone (serum)
↑ 347%
Luteinizing Hormone (serum)
↑ 169%
Estrogen
↓ 35%
Prolactin (serum)
↔ No change

ProlensisTM: Home

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
the label is finished, but the product will not be ready for 6-8 weeks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid guys

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to trying out this product!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when is this hitting the shelves

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome....might be one of my options for my return to the gym

any thoughts on price?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
awesome....might be one of my options for my return to the gym

any thoughts on price?
Not sure on that one, as soon as I hear something I'll hit you up.

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Looks good guys! But no hott chick in a bikini on the label? That atleast convinces 100 people to buy it. ;)

spezzy

Awards
Low-key excited for this product. Hope it's affordable..

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Our retail price will be $45.99 per bottle, and I am sure our retailers will be around $40 per bottle or less.
I am actually excited for this product as well! We are also reformulating our E-Control Rx with 6-OXO and it should be available around the same time as Ultra male Rx (mid May).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good supps in the pipeline guys!

spezzy

Awards
Yesss. Thinkin about running this during the Summer then 1-Andro with Super DMZ..Then Ultra RX with Clomid and Triptorelin for PCT, provided that the users of Triptorelin continue to have normal test levels.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Yesss. Thinkin about running this during the Summer then 1-Andro with Super DMZ..Then Ultra RX with Clomid and Triptorelin for PCT, provided that the users of Triptorelin continue to have normal test levels.
Looks like a solid game plan!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE!!!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much longer must I wait?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Due to new FDA guidelines we are having to get the extract re-tested before encapsulation, this has set us back around 4 weeks, so we are hoping to see Ultra Male Rx in stock around the end of June. I guarantee we will have it in stock within 6 weeks from today, hopefully sooner.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product has the ingredients I want, in what seems to be the dosage I want (i cant tell exactly because of the proprietary blend deal), with the number of doses that I want at a price that's fair. I'm looking forward to it. Very Cool

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
no worries, the amounts are optimal, which is why we did not want to disclose it, we expect this product to be a huge success.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no worries, the amounts are optimal, which is why we did not want to disclose it, we expect this product to be a huge success.
Let me know as soon as it's available please, even if it's a beta run. I'll log it. I'm in my mid 30's. I know when a test product works. The older I get, the easier it is tell.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Let me know as soon as it's available please, even if it's a beta run. I'll log it. I'm in my mid 30's. I know when a test product works. The older I get, the easier it is tell.
we will definitely be looking for many testers, contact me towards the end of June.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to this. And 6.5 weeks from now I will be starting PCT. I should consider throwing this in. I've trieed a new supp in every PCT thus far.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this. And 6.5 weeks from now I will be starting PCT. I should consider throwing this in. I've trieed a new supp in every PCT thus far.
Make sure to give us some feedback.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You bet. I've tried Tropinol which has BN in it and I responded well, so this should be a fun supplement to run.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I'll be giving this a go myself here next month & will log progress.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Me has had great results with with phyto-serms and TL100 both have bulbine, I actually got my blood work back 1 week after using TL100 for pct, I ran it for 8 weeks after a 5 week dmz run, total serum level was staggering, bulbine does work, I think it needs to be run for 8 weeks. I am glad you guys are putting this out!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well?

quarcus

Awards
u got 'em in CO? I think my spidee' senses are going off...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty good amount of vitD per cap as well

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I will be performing a log on the Ultra Male Rx very soon & Deca-Drol Max @ a later date.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty moist about it too. I wish someone would do before and after ldl hdl panels. I've tried tropinol before. It was good, but it looks like ultra male has a perfect mix of ingredients to really cause a synergistic effect. I'm gonna run a little magnesium with it too. Should be bad ass. I'll let y'all know what my girlfriend says after i get a bottle or two. You could probably stack it with anabeta and see some mild prohormone like gains with the right diet and the type training that your particular blend of fibers responds best to. And plenty of rest

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Nice stuff!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just stumbled across a new post from Ironmaglabs that says it's in stock now. It was posted 2 days ago. Enjoy.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANy coupon codes for the guys patiently salivating for this on AM?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
you can use the 10% coupon code (am2010), we will run a 20% off store wide sale for Labor Day week!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatsaroid I've used prolensis stacked with nettle before. I didn't put on 30lbs but my sex drive was stronger than when I was a teen. It should be really effective at optimizing male hormones. Id like it as pct test boost or during a pulse it would b great

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 3 of this product, I'll report back as things progress. Will be doing an 8wk run.