IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Coming Soon from IronMagLabs

Cyanostane Rx
(60 caps)

• Cyanostane (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one) 15mg
  • Dimethazine (17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine ) 10mg
More info to come soon, we will be looking for loggers as well...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sexy...Good stuff, guys.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Cyanostane Rx 6wk Cycle Ideas

6wk Cycle

Cyanostane Rx> Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
Anabolic Marix Rx > Weeks 3-6 (2caps e/d)
E-Control Rx > Weeks 3-6 (2caps e/d)
Advanced Cycle Support Weeks > 1-8 (3caps e/d)
______________________________ ____________

6wk Cycle

Cyanostane Rx > Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
1-Andro Rx > Weeks 3-6 (6caps e/d)
Anabolic Marix Rx > Weeks 3-6 (2caps e/d)
E-Contol Rx > Weeks 3-6 (2caps e/d)
Advanced Cycle Support Weeks > 1-8 (3caps e/d)
______________________________ ____________

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coming Soon from IronMagLabs

Cyanostane Rx
(60 caps)

• Cyanostane (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one) 15mg
  • Dimethazine (17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine ) 10mg
More info to come soon, we will be looking for loggers as well...
Wrong cyano compound :(

But that doesnt mean that the one you chose is not effective either

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no research on the 3-one cyano compound. The 2-ene is the super powerful one in Vida

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Wrong cyano compound :(

But that doesnt mean that the one you chose is not effective either
this may be an error on my part, I will get clarification from my manufacturer on the exact compound being used.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this may be an error on my part, I will get clarification from my manufacturer on the exact compound being used.
Good deal...let me know if you need assistance on what the correct compound is.

The 3-one (one you have listed) is what AI Cynostane was, which didnt show any positive results at all, at least what I saw.

The 2-ene compound is the one that should have been used and was probably meant to be used.

Although...no company has ever released the 2-ene compound as of yet. But judging by its values I think a good dose would be 5-15mg per day. It may be hard to synthesize and thats why it has never been released

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Should have some updates on this in the next 4-5wks.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Good deal...let me know if you need assistance on what the correct compound is.

The 3-one (one you have listed) is what AI Cynostane was, which didnt show any positive results at all, at least what I saw.

The 2-ene compound is the one that should have been used and was probably meant to be used.

Although...no company has ever released the 2-ene compound as of yet. But judging by its values I think a good dose would be 5-15mg per day. It may be hard to synthesize and thats why it has never been released
Did'nt Monsterdrol XT contain the correct 2-ene compound?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Better be the cyno-2-ene the other was awful!

hopefully its 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Here is a post I found on another forum about what the difference could mean if its 2-ene...If it is going to me 2-ene that would be awesome.

QUOTE "
1. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-3-one (Cyanostane; Vida A-42)

2. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene (Alvarez-Ginarte et al.; Vida A-53)

3. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene (posted by you; Vida A-43)

The numbers for compounds 1 and 2 are not that impressive. But compound 3, the one you refer to in your post, is quite interesting:

1. (A-42): LA = 30, VP = 10, SV = (<10); Q = 60 / (<20) > 3

2. (A-53): LA = 22, VP = 4, SV = 17; Q = 44 / 21 = 2

3. (A-43): LA = 800, VP = 20, SV = 73; Q = 1600 / 93 = 20

Interestingly, compound A-43 is listed again in table 4.3 on page 267 of Vida, where he gives the numbers you quoted: anabolic = 800, androgenic = 45, Q = 800/45 = 20.

By comparing these numbers, I learned something. The anabolic/androgenic ratio, Q, is actually calculated to one significant figure as

Q = LA / (average of VP and SV) = 2 x LA / (VP + SV)

and not LA/VP as I claimed in my previous post. The Q values in this post are calculated using the correct formula.

Anyway, looking back at compounds 1, 2 and 3... are we sure that Cyanostane is the 3-one? If so, that's bad news. If it's the 2-ene, however, I think this compound could rock!

So, did the OP mistype the name of the compound or are we all on a wild goose chase here?

Do you know for sure which compound it is?

Does anybody know? "END QUOTE

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
It'd be stupid of ironmaglabs to produce it with 3-one, considering the negativity surrounding it and the fact the compound is a fail.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
No problem, I'll go check it out right now. I wasn't ignoring ya, didn't even know about the thread.
Thanks man we appreciate it, it was just looking kind of bad that we were getting a response and we weren't taking kindly to it. then the mods locked it, which made it look even worse.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
No problem, I'll go check it out right now. I wasn't ignoring ya, didn't even know about the thread.
Hi, I'm interested in picking up both Super-DMZ and Cyanostane Rx (when it comes out but I am curious if it's the 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene as well? If not, no problem, i'll just get more Super-DMZ. Thanks :)

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
TexasLifter89
"I'm interested, however I have a quick question. Looking over the Cyanostane logs it produced pretty mild results, what's the reason for the inclusion of dimethazine with this? Are they used to counteract potential sides of one another?"

Cynostane is mild, it's middle of the road somewhere between 1-Andro & Super-DMZ. The Dimethazine was introduced in parallel to the Cyanostane to give it more of a bang, not to counter any sides.

TN Travis1
" Is this the same Cyano AI put out awhile back?"

I'm not sure as I'm not personally familiar with Cyano AI. With the introduction of the Dimethazine, my guess would be no, not the same.

oufinny
"The big question is what does this combination bring in terms or synergy to the table? What brought this on as you basically have SuperDMZ with Cyano; I like what I see I just don't understand the reasoning. Please elaborate if you can."

I'm sure the thought process behind putting these two compounds together is giving you guys something that will yield great results. With the Cyano being mild in nature & Dimethazine being completely proven, it only makes sense.

james122
"BUT WHY THE CYANO AND A SUCH A LOW DOSE?"

I'm not sure how the exact math came about on the Cyano? But I do know IML puts a lot of thought/research in their dosages & is mindful of risk versus reward, when it comes to the safety factor. I will do my due diligence and see how the Cyano dosage was achieved in relation to the Dimethazine & get back to you guys.

I think I have all your questions and concerns answered here, let me know if I missed any? Sorry for not getting back to you right away. I didn't know the thread existed & have been out of town for work the past week. Let me know if you have anyother questions.

The Neck.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
LOL, how are any of these "100% legal" ? Please fill me in asap.
they may not be DSHEA compliant, but they're not illegal, none of the compounds we're using are any FDA ban list, yet anyway.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the answers man! I was getting kind of concerned in the old thread considering IML himself was ignoring the questions. Interested to hear the results of this new issue though, as others have said hopefully it is not the AI compound as that was pretty useless.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the answers man! I was getting kind of concerned in the old thread considering IML himself was ignoring the questions. Interested to hear the results of this new issue though, as others have said hopefully it is not the AI compound as that was pretty useless.

No problem, I'm still learning about this product myself. I'll be sure to post my findings as things progress. I'm by no means a know it all on this product yet.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
the beta tester logs that will be running on 8 different boards will speak for themselves.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
received the cyano over the weekend. i will start once all my classes are out of the way so i can focus fulltime.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm just waiting for a few cycle support supps to arrive which i placed on order on saturday.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a post I found on another forum about what the difference could mean if its 2-ene...If it is going to me 2-ene that would be awesome.

QUOTE "
1. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-3-one (Cyanostane; Vida A-42)

2. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene (Alvarez-Ginarte et al.; Vida A-53)

3. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene (posted by you; Vida A-43)

The numbers for compounds 1 and 2 are not that impressive. But compound 3, the one you refer to in your post, is quite interesting:

1. (A-42): LA = 30, VP = 10, SV = (<10); Q = 60 / (<20) > 3

2. (A-53): LA = 22, VP = 4, SV = 17; Q = 44 / 21 = 2

3. (A-43): LA = 800, VP = 20, SV = 73; Q = 1600 / 93 = 20

Interestingly, compound A-43 is listed again in table 4.3 on page 267 of Vida, where he gives the numbers you quoted: anabolic = 800, androgenic = 45, Q = 800/45 = 20.

By comparing these numbers, I learned something. The anabolic/androgenic ratio, Q, is actually calculated to one significant figure as

Q = LA / (average of VP and SV) = 2 x LA / (VP + SV)

and not LA/VP as I claimed in my previous post. The Q values in this post are calculated using the correct formula.

Anyway, looking back at compounds 1, 2 and 3... are we sure that Cyanostane is the 3-one? If so, that's bad news. If it's the 2-ene, however, I think this compound could rock!

So, did the OP mistype the name of the compound or are we all on a wild goose chase here?

Do you know for sure which compound it is?

Does anybody know? "END QUOTE
Whoever wrote that is wrong.

Compound A-42 has a 1-ene

It is NOT the same compound that is in this product. There is no data in this product in Vida, although, I imagine it has more activity than A-42

It has decent activity based on anecdotal results, but nothing near a Q ratio of 20. Nothing like superdrol, Methyl-sten, or the cyano 2-ene

Might make for a decent effects with DMZ added

cmcquay

Awards
I'll be following the logs on this one!!! Sounds like this will be a good product.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the answer that the Ironmaglabs are giving to the question. Even if the Cyanostane molecule is the useless one, the amount of Dimethazine in the formula would probably cover up for error.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the answer that the Ironmaglabs are giving to the question. Even if the Cyanostane molecule is the useless one, the amount of Dimethazine in the formula would probably cover up for error.
What I can say is I setup 2 Beta testers on this product who both did a solo run of this compound. One gained 6lbs the other gained 5lbs & were able to maintain this gain well after PCT. This product is very smooth with little to no side effects & is a solid entry level product. It falls somewhere in the middle of 1-Andro & Super-DMZ.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What I can say is I setup 2 Beta testers on this product who both did a solo run of this compound. One gained 6lbs the other gained 5lbs & were able to maintain this gain well after PCT. This product is very smooth with little to no side effects & is a solid entry level product. It falls somewhere in the middle of 1-Andro & Super-DMZ.
I'd say that 5lbs of dry, maintainable gains is worth it! Thanks for posting up.