Coming Soon from IronMagLabs - Cyanostane Rx

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by muscleken View Post
    I guess you can't get this in stores lol.
    yes, right here: http://www.****************/

  2. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0

    I don't understand the answer that the Ironmaglabs are giving to the question. Even if the Cyanostane molecule is the useless one, the amount of Dimethazine in the formula would probably cover up for error.
  3. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I don't understand the answer that the Ironmaglabs are giving to the question. Even if the Cyanostane molecule is the useless one, the amount of Dimethazine in the formula would probably cover up for error.
    What I can say is I setup 2 Beta testers on this product who both did a solo run of this compound. One gained 6lbs the other gained 5lbs & were able to maintain this gain well after PCT. This product is very smooth with little to no side effects & is a solid entry level product. It falls somewhere in the middle of 1-Andro & Super-DMZ.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    What I can say is I setup 2 Beta testers on this product who both did a solo run of this compound. One gained 6lbs the other gained 5lbs & were able to maintain this gain well after PCT. This product is very smooth with little to no side effects & is a solid entry level product. It falls somewhere in the middle of 1-Andro & Super-DMZ.
    I'd say that 5lbs of dry, maintainable gains is worth it! Thanks for posting up.
  5. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'd say that 5lbs of dry, maintainable gains is worth it! Thanks for posting up.
    Anytime bro!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IronMagLabs Presents Cyanostane Rx - Now Available!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. WANTED: IronMagLabs in need of 2-3 loggers for Cyanostane Rx
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in