IronMagLabs Valentines's Day Special

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Today and tomorrow we are having a Valentine's Day 20% off special.
(you must spend st least $75 to use this coupon)

Coupon code: VDAY2011

This offer can be combined with our Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

www.IronMagLabs.com

J

JOHN 62

Awards
went to put in an order ,used the cupon code vday2011 did not work price stayed the same after entering it.will it change after i enter my credit info for payment?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
went to put in an order ,used the cupon code vday2011 did not work price stayed the same after entering it.will it change after i enter my credit info for payment?
WAS YOUR ORDER OVER $75 AND DID YOU CLICK THE RECALCULATE BUTTON?

J

JOHN 62

Awards
order was over 200.00 .and yes i did hit the recalculate button and the price stayed the same

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
you have all of today til midnight to get this 20% off deal!

Coupon code: VDAY2011

J

JOHN 62

Awards
retried it last night everthing worked out. did not put the code in caps my bad, waiting for my order to ship.here is my cycle let me know what u think

super-dmz 1-4 wks-10/20/40/40-ed
andro rx 1-6wks- 6/6/6/6/6/6-caps ed
anabolic matrix rx-4-8wks 4/4/4/4 -caps ed
e-control 4-8wks- 2/2/2/2 -caps ed
cycle support 1-8wks 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 caps ed ai life support allready had in stock
preloading milk thisle first 2wks before cycle looking to start march first ,hopefully my order will come in by then.
also have cissus rx for joints & taurine for back bumps,how about adding a cortisol blocker in cycle mabe starting wk6 till end of bottle.any input would be great.thanks

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
retried it last night everthing worked out. did not put the code in caps my bad, waiting for my order to ship.here is my cycle let me know what u think

super-dmz 1-4 wks-10/20/40/40-ed
andro rx 1-6wks- 6/6/6/6/6/6-caps ed
anabolic matrix rx-4-8wks 4/4/4/4 -caps ed
e-control 4-8wks- 2/2/2/2 -caps ed
cycle support 1-8wks 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 caps ed ai life support allready had in stock
preloading milk thisle first 2wks before cycle looking to start march first ,hopefully my order will come in by then.
also have cissus rx for joints & taurine for back bumps,how about adding a cortisol blocker in cycle mabe starting wk6 till end of bottle.any input would be great.thanks

Looks like a very solid cycle!!!!:afro:

J

JOHN 62

Awards
do you think i need to add a serm like nolva or clomid also into my pct?