IronMagLabs Valentines's Day Special

  1. Registered User
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up IronMagLabs Valentines's Day Special


    Today and tomorrow we are having a Valentine's Day 20% off special.
    (you must spend st least $75 to use this coupon)

    Coupon code: VDAY2011

    This offer can be combined with our Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

    www.****************

  2. Registered User
    JOHN 62's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    went to put in an order ,used the cupon code vday2011 did not work price stayed the same after entering it.will it change after i enter my credit info for payment?
  3. Registered User
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN 62 View Post
    went to put in an order ,used the cupon code vday2011 did not work price stayed the same after entering it.will it change after i enter my credit info for payment?
    WAS YOUR ORDER OVER $75 AND DID YOU CLICK THE RECALCULATE BUTTON?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JOHN 62's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    order was over 200.00 .and yes i did hit the recalculate button and the price stayed the same
  5. Registered User
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    I just tested it and it worked for me.
  6. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN 62 View Post
    order was over 200.00 .and yes i did hit the recalculate button and the price stayed the same
    I also tried it & it worked, please try again.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  7. Registered User
    IronMagLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    622
    Answers
    0

    you have all of today til midnight to get this 20% off deal!

    Coupon code: VDAY2011
  8. Registered User
    JOHN 62's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    retried it last night everthing worked out. did not put the code in caps my bad, waiting for my order to ship.here is my cycle let me know what u think

    super-dmz 1-4 wks-10/20/40/40-ed
    andro rx 1-6wks- 6/6/6/6/6/6-caps ed
    anabolic matrix rx-4-8wks 4/4/4/4 -caps ed
    e-control 4-8wks- 2/2/2/2 -caps ed
    cycle support 1-8wks 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 caps ed ai life support allready had in stock
    preloading milk thisle first 2wks before cycle looking to start march first ,hopefully my order will come in by then.
    also have cissus rx for joints & taurine for back bumps,how about adding a cortisol blocker in cycle mabe starting wk6 till end of bottle.any input would be great.thanks
  9. Registered User
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,192
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN 62 View Post
    retried it last night everthing worked out. did not put the code in caps my bad, waiting for my order to ship.here is my cycle let me know what u think

    super-dmz 1-4 wks-10/20/40/40-ed
    andro rx 1-6wks- 6/6/6/6/6/6-caps ed
    anabolic matrix rx-4-8wks 4/4/4/4 -caps ed
    e-control 4-8wks- 2/2/2/2 -caps ed
    cycle support 1-8wks 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 caps ed ai life support allready had in stock
    preloading milk thisle first 2wks before cycle looking to start march first ,hopefully my order will come in by then.
    also have cissus rx for joints & taurine for back bumps,how about adding a cortisol blocker in cycle mabe starting wk6 till end of bottle.any input would be great.thanks

    Looks like a very solid cycle!!!!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  10. Registered User
    JOHN 62's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    do you think i need to add a serm like nolva or clomid also into my pct?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IronMagLabs Valentines's Day Special
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:28 PM
  2. IronMagLabs 1-Andro Rx Special
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in