Bodybuilding.com dropping our line

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established

FYI - Bodybuilding.com is dropping our product line and the reason I got was because IronMagLabs is too "hardcore" and no longer fits within their business scope.

I am not bashing them, I do understand the reasoning, especially after their FDA raid last year. We have had a great working relationship with them the past 6 years and it sucks that it has to end.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and BB.com supports muscle tech..
Sad, just sad...

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
kind of a bs reason IMO, classy response by IronMagLabs. you guyus will be just fine without bb.com.... don't sweat it fellas!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
"Too hardcore". Kind of like a compliment in my book. First class response IML.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
kind of a bs reason IMO, classy response by IronMagLabs. you guyus will be just fine without bb.com.... don't sweat it fellas!
Not really sure if you have ever had your company raided and multiple dollars seized but I, for one, would not risk anything to carry an supplement line that may or may not provide steroids to the public (now and/or in the future).

I, personally, like IML products but if I owned a mega media steam roller such as BB.com has become (on a smaller scale), I would not carry it either. They have enough contracts with enough companies. Avoiding any scrutiny that may come with publicizing ph's is of most important concern.

With that being said, I do own a small scale, small steam roller company that will gladly publicize IML products. Who do I contact?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

FYI - Bodybuilding.com is dropping our product line and the reason I got was because IronMagLabs is too "hardcore" and no longer fits within their business scope.

I am not bashing them, I do understand the reasoning, especially after their FDA raid last year. We have had a great working relationship with them the past 6 years and it sucks that it has to end.

That's too bad, it sounds like it was a good relationship!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You win some, you lose some. You guys have a solid company so it's just time to move on to better things.