Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone/anyone's take on stacking these two together? With the Andro being non liver toxic, I'm guessing this could be a good combination? Any thoughts on this would be greatly appriciated. I've heard lots of great feedback on the DMZ, but haven't seen a whole lot on the Andro.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
DMZ was solid product bit if i had a choice id select Beastadrol looks like the orgigonal SD formula

Sounds like a great stack to me none the less mate

There are several reviews of Beast here at AM Tim1985 is running a log as are couple of others, should be able to find the logs in the NTBM sub forum if your interested

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely stack those 2 you mentioned, Im using Beastdrol and so far its good stuff, I love stacking Dbol with Superdrol.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely stack those 2 you mentioned, Im using Beastdrol and so far its good stuff, I love stacking Dbol with Superdrol.
Me too I stacked dbol with mine and I must say it was delightful

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
DMZ was solid product bit if i had a choice id select Beastadrol looks like the orgigonal SD formula

Sounds like a great stack to me none the less mate

There are several reviews of Beast here at AM Tim1985 is running a log as are couple of others, should be able to find the logs in the NTBM sub forum if your interested
I'll be sure to look into it, thanks.

Good stuff, but do you have a hard time telling which one is getting the job done when your running both beastdrol & dbol? Not doubting, just curious. If I decided to give the above mentioned stack a try, I would run them alone (w/test of course) to get a good idea on how effective they are.

You guys know I'm a huge fan of the Halotestin, but it's through the roof toxic. So I'm looking to take it easy on the orals for the next few runs.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
:) I got a g of Halo for my next run Dbol to me is very unique feeling works immediately and I feel great gym aggression + any bloat will be from the dbol

Buddy of mime likes running dell db and winny together with.the winny giving u a drying out effect from the drol and dbol

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'll be sure to look into it, thanks.

Good stuff, but do you have a hard time telling which one is getting the job done when your running both beastdrol & dbol? Not doubting, just curious. If I decided to give the above mentioned stack a try, I would run them alone (w/test of course) to get a good idea on how effective they are.

You guys know I'm a huge fan of the Halotestin, but it's through the roof toxic. So I'm looking to take it easy on the orals for the next few runs.
I have ran both compounds on their own before, I use a low dose of Dbol to try and help off set some of the sides of SD(lethargy) and to keep me feeling alpha haha

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
:) I got a g of Halo for my next run Dbol to me is very unique feeling works immediately and I feel great gym aggression + any bloat will be from the dbol

Buddy of mime likes running dell db and winny together with.the winny giving u a drying out effect from the drol and dbol
Makes sence! That's a lot of Halo!!!!! Be careful, I can see where one can become semi addicted that that stuff. Your sence of well being will be more so than with dbol.:cool3:

I have ran both compounds on their own before, I use a low dose of Dbol to try and help off set some of the sides of SD(lethargy) and to keep me feeling alpha haha
The lethargy seems to be the biggest complaint associated w/SD. I appriciate the solid feedback!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Neck that sounds like it would be a sweet stack if you want to go strong but not overly harsh.