1-andro cycle

Ivers

Awards
i am looking at running 1-andro for my next cycle. Was thinking of running it at 600,800,800,800,1000,1000,1000,1000. Any reps see a problem with this cycle. Other than the cost for 5 bottles(got some money to burn) I am hoping to run this for a bulk cycle in 4 months. wanted to get this planned out and bought before 1-andro is gone.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like an 8 week correct?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, I did not read that very well....that dosage is fine if you can handle 1000mg for 4 weeks.

Ivers

Awards
Looking foward to running this. Anyone have experience/recomendations at dosing it at 1 g or any sides. Will be takeing proper support supps, along with a serm in PCT.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
hope ur not prone to lethargy, 1 g of 1-ad will most likely do it. might wanna add some 4-ad in there or some stanodrol

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I find the lethargy is easily offset with common stimulants.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran several weeks at 1g, no lethargy at all. Truly depends on the individual

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I never went over 600mg and have been very pleased. I'm a small guy who hasn't done a PH or gear in years, though.

Ivers

Awards
Have decided to run this as planned. Just a though would this stack be enough by it self or would i want to add something to it in the last four weeks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that would depend on your past history. What experience with PH's do you have if any?

Ivers

Awards
I have ran a 45 day cycle of 3-AD, 5 week hdrol, and my last cycle was a 4 week of epi. I have just started week 3 of my pct. All of my cycles have been good with no major sides.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think at 1g ed there is really no need for anything else.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Watching for reference for a future cycle (maybe this winter). At my size, I might need six bottles. Any of the reps care to chime in on how I should run this? Much appreciated.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Please give us some background on your lifting experience, stats and prohorome experience. Generally, 6 weeks at 3-5 caps twice daily. Do you have post cycle therapy planned to optimize natural testosterone production?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
As far as prohormone experience, I've used quite a few. along with some logs posted on here: Superdrol/Phera-Plex/Prostanozol, Epistane/Pro-Magnon 25, X-Mass, original Halodrol, and I still have a "candy stash" box full of The One, Dymethazine, Methadrol, Ergo Max LMG, just to name a few. My PCT in the past has usually been one of the Diesel Nutrition stacks, and while my libido came back pretty quickly on this, I probably need to do better because I would lose some of my gains...so I'm open to suggestions. I also have 45 tablets of 20 mg Tamoxifen on hand that I haven't used yet. So how should I space out the doses of the 1-Andro Rx?

I'm currently 6'3" (don't think I'm gonna get any taller, LOL), 330 pounds at 19% bodyfat. I will also probably be taking peptides soon along with this.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
IMO, one of the main advantages of 1-Andro RX is that you can run it longer without the health sides that are common with OTC steroids, like the ones you listed above. You may require a larger dose at your size, possibly 600 mg twice daily. When did you finish your last PCT? Have you had blood labs performed?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
IMO, one of the main advantages of 1-Andro RX is that you can run it longer without the health sides that are common with OTC steroids, like the ones you listed above. You may require a larger dose at your size, possibly 600 mg twice daily. When did you finish your last PCT? Have you had blood labs performed?
Nice sales point, LOL. But I've already committed to buying it, so it's not needed. I finished my last PCT in early September. I haven't had any blood tests performed yet, but I plan to. How should the 600 mg twice daily be taken? In what doses? All 600 mg at once?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Gracias.