1 Andro RX Reviews

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

looking forward to seeing how you like it pirate. I am planning another possible run early 2010
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

I am new to the PH world but was wondering how does 1 andro rx compare in results to all the other top PH's out there like hdrol havoc or epistane?? I am planning on my first cycle here once I/m done with the asteroid stack and just trying to gain as much knowledge as possible...Thanks to all!
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    I am new to the PH world but was wondering how does 1 andro rx compare in results to all the other top PH's out there like hdrol havoc or epistane?? I am planning on my first cycle here once I/m done with the asteroid stack and just trying to gain as much knowledge as possible...Thanks to all!
    I think what makes 1andro Rx so attractive to many (especially people new to PH's) is that it is a very mild PH, not liver toxic, and also has very positive results.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I think what makes 1andro Rx so attractive to many (especially people new to PH's) is that it is a very mild PH, not liver toxic, and also has very positive results.
    what type of results? More for bulking or cutting?? Do i need a SERM or otc pct?? acne & gyno are big fears...I am proned to both
  5. Registered User

Although it tends to increase appetite, I've had a couple buddies get much leaner while eating more calories on 1-Andro. It can be used to bulk or cut if you're appropriately responsive with your diet.
  6. Registered User

it is mild, you are not going to put on tons of weight, but you will get stronger, have some quality gain especially if used for more than 4 weeks, low sides, is more money, but I think worth it. Run it for minimum of 6 weeks, at least 600mgs even if first time using ph's, if experienced I would think 800+. Have patience with this one, but it is good, will stand up against any other non-methyl out besides tren, but is much easier onthe body than tren. Run this kind of like you would Bold compound, if people do this they will be much more happy with the product. Not to say the effects are exactly like Bold, just run it for 6-8 weeks, at 600+mgs per day.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    it is mild, you are not going to put on tons of weight, but you will get stronger, have some quality gain especially if used for more than 4 weeks, low sides, is more money, but I think worth it. Run it for minimum of 6 weeks, at least 600mgs even if first time using ph's, if experienced I would think 800+. Have patience with this one, but it is good, will stand up against any other non-methyl out besides tren, but is much easier onthe body than tren. Run this kind of like you would Bold compound, if people do this they will be much more happy with the product. Not to say the effects are exactly like Bold, just run it for 6-8 weeks, at 600+mgs per day.
    Thanks dude..But my questions still lays as to how this stacks up against epistane for a ripped & shreded cycle with low sides...I am looking to lean out more so than gain weight.. what do you think?
  8. Registered User

honestly, though I do like this product, epi is a more powerful product and easier on your wallet, but will have more sides, it is a methyl, though many say one of the less toxic methyls. I actually used epi and 1 andro together and did like the combo.

As to which to do?, If you want to run a longer, safer cycle, maybe a little less results, and dont mind spending more cash, then 1 andro, otherwise epi. I look at nonmethyls as base of cycles, to be ran for 6-8 weeks, they dont act like test, but to a certain extent take the place of test in a ph cycle to me, and the methyls just like how the illegal methyls are used, 4-6 weeks. I think longer lasting results will be had with a longer cycle, but that can only be done, in a more safe manner, by incorporating a nonmethyl. Choice is yours, but you wont go wrong with either product.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I got some IML 1-Andro RX to try and I am very happy with it. I was getting a terrible itch rash from AMS 1-Andro so decided to give this brand a go.

I started with 1 dose per day just to see how I would react to it. Nothing. No rash at all. I went up to two doses per day and I have only the slightest itch here and there at times. Nothing to be alarmed about. This stuff must be very pure.

I will definitely be running a full cycle of this in a couple of months along with 4AD.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

let us know what you think thor
  11. Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Hammer View Post
    I got some IML 1-Andro RX to try and I am very happy with it. I was getting a terrible itch rash from AMS 1-Andro so decided to give this brand a go.

I started with 1 dose per day just to see how I would react to it. Nothing. No rash at all. I went up to two doses per day and I have only the slightest itch here and there at times. Nothing to be alarmed about. This stuff must be very pure.

I will definitely be running a full cycle of this in a couple of months along with 4AD.
    good deal!
  12. Registered User
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. M-LMG Reviews
    By Stiffy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 04:28 PM