• Legend!
Increases Lean Muscle Mass
Increases Strength & Power
Does Not Convert to Estrogen or DHT
No Bloating or Water Retention
Converts to 1-Testosterone
7 X the Anabolic Potency of Testosterone
Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone
FINALLY GET REAL RESULTS FROM A LEGAL SUPPLEMENT!

The pro-hormone 1-Androsterone (aka 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) the main ingredient in 1-Andro Rx converts to 1-testosterone and you will experience similar muscle mass and strength gains that were seen with 1-AD and M1T before they were banned. 1-Androsterone does NOT convert to estrogen or DHT and is not liver toxic.

The strong anabolic properties of 1-testosterone have been established in the literature. Research conducted in the 60's found that 1-testosterone had a myotrophic (anabolic) potency of 200 as compared to 26 for testosterone, making it over 7 times as anabolic. This was done using the rat levator ani assay, which is commonly used to test the anabolic potency of steroids. In addition to this, 1-testosterone and 1-AD are both unable to aromatize to estrogen. Hence these substances cause very significant increases in muscle size and strength with about the androgenic potential of testosterone and almost no estrogenic side effects (water retention, fat gain, gynecomastia).

1-Testosterone Facts:
- 7 times the anabolic potency of testosterone
- High oral bioavailability
- Long plasma half-life
- Well absorbed through the gut
- Is not converted to estrogen in the body, therefore causes no breast enlargement or water retention
- No conversion into DHT in the body, therefore won’t cause acne, scalp-hair loss, or body/facial hair growth
- No liver damage, stomach discomfort, or toxicity
- Increases lean muscle mass, strength, muscle hardness and vascularity
- Decreases body fat

FYI - We recommend purchasing 3 bottles for a decent length and dosed cycle, i.e. 6 caps per day for 30 days is 180 caps, or 3 bottles.
Some customer testimonials
"This is one of the best supplements I've ever taken. I love it. Didn't have the chance or time to do a log but this is just INSANE. I love the gains. IronMagLabs was generous enough to send me an extra bottle for free and boy have I gotten bigger. 1 month in my training/supplement consumption and my base weight was 168. I now weigh 187 lbs. Weight increases on my exercises are just phenomenal. VERY RECOMMENDED."
- Shean Z.

"This has been one of the best supplements that I have ever tried. I have never experienced strength increases in such a short amount of time. Incredible! Overall Rating: 9 out of 10"
- Gary S.

Attachments

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Very solid writeup. IronMagLabs will be a household name soon enough

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established