Anabolic Matrix Rx

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize Natural Testosterone

The one thing that we all search for, is a way to use our testosterone to its fullest. So here you go, a way has been found.

Increases Natural Levels of Testosterone
Increases Strength and Stamina
Promotes Deep Sleep Enhancing GH Levels
Stimulates Sexual Drive and Performance
Prevents Testosterone from being Converted to Estrogen
Supports General Health, Energy and Vitality
Lowers Estrogen Levels

Anabolic-Matrix Rx™ contains the highest quality herbal extracts and ingredients available. The Tribulus Terrestris in our formula contains a minimum of 20% Protodioscin, the active ingredient that raises LH (Leutenizing Hormone) levels. Most Tribulus based supplements on the market do not contain a high quality Tribulus extract and will do absolutely nothing!

Our formula is all natural and completely unique combining high amounts of Tribulus Terrestris (40% extract), Tongkat Ali (20:1 extract), Diindolemethane, 5,7-Dihydroxyflavone, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and Bioperine®, and has been shown to naturally increase Testosterone levels up to 150%!

Attachments

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe they will pick up the products if there are requests for them. Hint hint

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...
I hope NP will carry IronMagLabs Products. They are all good quality products.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
send in emails of interest to those in power at NP, and then we should see it happen. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as a follow up on this. I have been using this for the past 3 weeks, and I have made nice slight strength gains, and the sleep that this gives you is outrageous. Some of the best sleep I have ever had, by the end of the night I can barely keep my eyes open and feel great in the am

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you will really like it. After about 1.5 weeks, you really start to feel good in the gym. I dose at 3 a day

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting this at the end of my 1 Andro RX cycle. I have 3 bottles sitting in the cabinet......

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you will really like it. You get a nice strength boost and the sleep is such a bonus

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Yep, the improved sleep helps recovery in a big way.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am mid way through bottle 2 of this, and the results have been outstanding. My #'s have remained solid throughout, the sleep is outstanding, and I feel outstanding.

killjaysinger

Awards
pct

I was thinking about using this as part of a pct from a ph cycle