IronMagLab's Whey Isolate

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who knows me around here, knows I am very serious about my isolate, it is the only form of protein that I choose to use. So with that said, let me tell you a little about IML's Whey Isolate.

IronMagLabs Whey Protein Isolate is 100% Pure Isolate, we do not use any concentrated forms of whey, nor any fillers or other types of inexpensive protein like soy. Each serving has 26 grams of high quality whey protein. It contains no sugar, fat or cholesterol, and is sweetened with a natural herb called Stevia. It tastes great, and will mix into water or mik with a spoon!

IronMagLabs Whey Protein is made using Cross Flow Microfiltration (CFM).

Advantages of this processing method:
Minimal denaturing of protein
Preserved protein microfractions
Better amino acid profile
Separation of protein without the use of heat or chemicals
CFM whey protein contains more calcium and less sodium
CFM whey has the highest level of undenatured protein available
So, as for my personal thoughts:
Mixability
It mixes exceptionally easy. I use a blender bottle and a couple of shakes and there are no clumps at all. I have a tendency to use 1-1.5 scoops and still no clumping.

As you all know, Isolate has a superior profile in the protein realm, and our version here is no different. Rich with BCAA and EAA, it truly is as solid as they come.

Taste
Here is where IML's Isolate shines IMO. There is no artificial sweetners here, it is Stevia all the way. I will acknowledge that it might take a moment to adjust to actual natural flavor, but once you do you will see the benefit, and taste it as well.

So, for those looking to quench their protein needs, I know that you will find this to be a winner.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WOW, I am impressed that you you guys do not put artificial sweetners in your protein, this is awesome for maintaing insulin sensitivity.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Andrew. It is a very solid Isolate that is rare on the market these days. Also, I am not a huge fan of strawberry proteins for some reason, but our version is amazing, better tasting than both Chocolate and Vanilla

Dath

Awards
What do you guys charge for the Whey Isolate? I couldn't find a price on your website. The only thing it listed was a free sampler pack.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The IML website has it listed for $36.99, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page