SALE - IronMagLabs Anabolic-Matrix Rx

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, that's a hell of a deal considering the cost elsewhere.

Dath

Awards
Awesome deal especially with the 15% AM discount code. I bought 3 bottles!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Featured Customer Testimonials for ANABOLIC-MATRIX Rx

"The product has been exceptional in the four days of usage. In the past, I could go two - three days without sex . . . didn't seem too interested. Now, I'm having sex like three times daily. Morning woods . . . occasional unintentional woods are happening all of the time. I've tried other ph's and even roids in the past, but I've never gotten the sex drive like I've gotten from your product. I want to personally thank you! I finally feel like a human again. When I start training on Monday, I hope to see some results (muscle growth) henceforth."
- Tory Robinson, GA

"I have taken this product for a good 2 weeks now and I am definately impressed by it. I can't say I had a lot in the way of expectations but I am pleased to say that my energy levels are all up and where I would wake up every morning with a little bit of chub or maybe at half mast I now wake up to my wife pushing me away because she's still too tired. I don't know of any other stacks out there that have all of the combined ingredients that this one has and other products like it can be so expensive. It's actually relatively cost effective when compared to the competition, so price-wise I give it a thumbs up as well."
- Lee Bryant, TX

"Simply you cannot appreciate this product until you finish the bottle and realize you're missing it! Better sleep and recovery, strenght and sex drive."
- Il Pigio

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I just checked the website and the price is still $29.99 per bottle (Buy 3 bottles for $59.98).

How can I order with the clearance price?
sorry, this is over.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even at its current price, it is well worth it. Besides the test boosting qualities, the additional value of better sleep alone makes it worth it IMO

HEre is a bit more on the testimonial side

"I have used one bottle of Anabolic-Matrix RX so far. It gave me more energy which led to longer and harder workouts. I have been able to get a little leaner and put on some muscle at the same time. I will continue to use this product."
- Greg Schaller, CO
"Gave 2 bottles of this a go and really liked the results I got from it. I was using it on a cut and would say I kept more muscle than I typically do when I cut. You can definitely tell a difference wrt sex drive if you forget to take it, which I had done a couple of times. If you buy this, don't expect steroid-like gains, it's not going to happen. If you are looking for a natural way to have higher test levels, this is your product. I also noticed I was in a better mood than I typically am in a cut, don't know if that helps either. "
- Dale Mabry
Straight, honest feedback!