IronMagLabs Introduction thread

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs - Quality Supplements For Bodybuilders; By Bodybuilders!

[B]www.ironmaglabs.com[/B]

IronMagLabs Inc. is a privately owned company, was formed in 2004 and is a subsidiary of IronMagazine.com LLC. Our mission is to produce quality supplements using the highest grade raw materials available. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA approved facility that maintains GMP Certification and follows all FDA guidelines. We do not make outrageous claims, nor try and dazzle you with fancy graphs and charts. You will also notice we do not use pro bodybuilders to promote our products and fool you into thinking that a legal supplement can produce a pro caliber physique, it simply cannot.

Our current product line:

1-Andro Rx
Mass & Strength Prohormone
1-Androsterone (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone and will give you similar strength and size increases to other products such as the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products that were on the market before they were banned
more info...

Whey Protein Isolate
Increase Lean Muscle Mass
IronMagLabs Whey Protein Isolate is 100% Pure Isolate, we do not use any concentrated forms of whey, nor any fillers or other types of inexpensive protein like soy. Each serving has 26 grams of high quality whey protein. It contains no sugar, fat or cholesterol, and is sweetened with a natural herb called Stevia. It tastes great, and will mix into water or milk with a spoon!
more info...

Creatine Ethyl Ester
Advanced Ethyl Ester Technology
CEE is an extremely soluble creatine resulting in advanced absorption, increased bioavailability, and stability. Instead of saturating your system in creatine and hoping for absorption, CEE directly penetrates the muscle cell resulting in 30 to 40 times more functional creatine. This means no more loading, bloating, cramping or dehydration. Most users notice a difference in their first dose! more info...

Anabolic-Matrix Rx
Maximize Testosterone Levels
AMRx contains the highest quality herbal extracts and ingredients available. The Tribulus Terrestris in our formula contains a minimum of 20% Protodioscin, the active ingredient that raises LH (Leutenizing Hormone) levels. Most Tribulus based supplements on the market do not contain a high quality Tribulus extract and will do absolutely nothing! more info...

Flex Rx
Joint Builder
Complete Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM joint builder. There are products like this on the market that either do not contain all 3 of these ingredients or not in adequate amounts to be effective. Flex Rx is your answer to maintaining healthy joints and connective tissue to keep you in the gym training hard! more info...

Nitro4
Nitric Oxide Stimulator
Nitro4 is a complete "cell volumizing" supplement containing 4 powerful ingredients including Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) known as a precursor of the gas Nitric Oxide (NO2) and catalyst for NO2 synthesis. Arginine-Ketoisocaproate (AKIC) to further the effects of NO2 production, as well as Ornithine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (OKG) which preserves muscle protein synthesis and spares nitrogen. Glutamine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (GKG) which helps support cell volumizing by preserving the amino acids glutamine and taurine, and increases amino acid transport. more info...

Tribulus Terrestris
Hormone Potentiator
Tribulus Terrestris is a testosterone enhancer. It increases testosterone levels in a different way than either DHEA or Andro. Instead of being a "testosterone precursor", it leads to the production of the luteinizing hormone (aka LH). When LH levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases. LH is a hormone that also deals with sex drive. Laboratory animal studies found that Tribulus Terrestris increased sperm count as well as motility levels after taking it for 30 days. more info...

Lean Fuel Extreme
Enhanced Thermogenic Formula
Lean Fuel Extreme is by far the most complete and advanced thermogenic formula on the market! Increases energy and metabolism without jitters. This product contains 13 powerful ingredients that will take you to the next level. Whether you are just trying to shed a few pounds, or get ripped for a bodybuilding competition, Lean Fuel Extreme can help you attain your goals faster. Burn the fat and preserve the muscle! more info...

Satiety SRT
Hunger Control
Satiety SRT are sustain release tablets (1,000mg) containing the highest quality Hoodia Gordonii available - clinically proven to control hunger! The Hoodia in Satiety SRT is a 20:1 Extract that has been independently lab tested to contain P57-Isoberberine Alkaloids (biologically active substance in Hoodia). more info...

Green Tea
Promotes Thermogenesis
Recent research has confirmed that Geen Tea can cause weight loss through multiple pathways. In addition to being a potent appetite supressant, Green Tea increases thermogenesis, preferentially burning fat over protein in a similar manner to many other thermogenics. Green Tea has been demonstrated to be as or more effective than some prescription weight loss medications, and may rival the ECA stack in terms of fat loss. In addition, Green Tea is one of the few weight loss medications that has not been associated with negative effects on the heart. more info...

Essence EFA
Complete EFA Complex
Essence EFA is a blend of highly beneficial oils that deliver the essential fatty acids CLA, GLA, ALA, EPA, DHA and Omega 3, 6, & 9 throughout the entire body. The EFA's in Essence EFA are derived from Safflower, Borage Seed, Flax Seed, and Fish oils. These essential fatty acids are used by the brain for concentration and all of your glands for proper hormone production. CLA (conjugated linoliec acid) and GLA (gamma linolenic acid) are two fatty acids showing very promising studies for weight loss, joint lubrication and may help promote younger, healthier looking skin. more info...

[B]www.ironmaglabs.com[/B]

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say, i definitely like your overall approach. Welcome to the board, and i look forward to checking out your product line. :wave2:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur with T1, nice looking line. Keep up the good work.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Your Nitro4 product looks very interesting for sure. I've always been a big fan of NOS products. :D
it's pretty basic, but it works.

our new best seller is 1-Andro Rx using the compound 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, the feedback has been nothing but POSITIVE so far, if you're looking to gain strength and size with very little side effects its the way to go.

here is one member's review that we think sums it up:

"This is one of the best supplements I've ever taken. I love it. Didn't have the chance or time to do a log but this is just INSANE. I love the gains. IronMagLabs was generous enough to send me an extra bottle for free and boy have I gotten bigger. 1 month in my training/supplement consumption and my base weight was 168. I now weigh 187 lbs. Weight increases on my exercises are just phenomenal. VERY RECOMMENDED."
- Shean Z.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
very basic, yet interesting, products. which are u looking to have loggers for?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
very impressive line up of supps, I'll have to check it out .

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Welcome. Good solid product lineup and they work.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome to AM I have seen your products advertised in Planet Muscle mag some time
ago but I have never tried any of your supplements. I am interested in your Nitro4
label directions say no more than 6 tabs a day but from my experience with NO supps
6 tabs never really give results. I always have to take 8 tabs in order to get the results
that NO tabs are supposed to give and I weigh under 200 lbs . Has anyone out their
tried this product I would love to hear some feedback.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You know I noticed the banner, and was like "who the heck are these people?!?!" ......at any rate I was gona call S. Holmes about it, but this anwsers my question ^.^

Welcome, I looked at that 1-Andro RX. Nice looking product, as is the rest of your line up.

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys, you got a nice simple line at the moment, really hope it goes well for you and that you come out with more good products in the near future!

I especially wanted to say, its GREAT to see that you used Stevia to sweeten the Whey Protein Isolate instead of using harmful artificial sweeteners like Sucralose and Acesuflame-K and Aspartame...

I think the sooner that other companys on this board make transitions like this and use Stevia to sweeten their Powdered supplements and Protein powers, the better it will be for everyones health. Truely impressed that you chose to do this. God bless!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM I have seen your products advertised in Planet Muscle mag some time
ago but I have never tried any of your supplements.
thanks, yes we used to advertise in Planet Muscle and Muscular Development a couple of years ago, but we're now focusing all of our advertising online.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
its GREAT to see that you used Stevia to sweeten the Whey Protein Isolate instead of using harmful artificial sweeteners like Sucralose and Acesuflame-K and Aspartame...
This protein tastes great! I'll put it up against all the artificially sweetened one's out there.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
This protein tastes great! I'll put it up against all the artificially sweetened one's out there.
Not to mention its bad enough to sell a product that will help you make you stronger and better but then has damaging artificial sweeteners in it, quite counter-productive, so Reps to IronMagLabs for using Stevia.

Hope more companys here will follow your lead with this.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, yes the Stevia is one of the main selling points as we all know there are plenty of whey protein products, it tastes great, not too sweet. I do think you have to readjust your taste to it if you're used to artificial sweeteners.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM! I also like your no BS approach.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Have you got anything exciting in the future to be released, or some new products, because after looking at your product line up, i want more.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2

I'd be very keen to see your products at NP :wave2:
I am sure if there are requests for the products to NP, they will be happy to add it <hint,hint>

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure if there are requests for the products to NP, they will be happy to add it <hint,hint>
Is you avatar Guernica?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Have you got anything exciting in the future to be released, or some new products, because after looking at your product line up, i want more.
we are working on a few new products, anything specific you would like to see?

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
There are plans to expand the product line in the near future.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
at the time my av was Guernica. I teach Art History and am a Picasso fan :)
Cool! History of Art is one very rich discipline.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. Its a blast to teach

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new ideas, if they. Come to fruition will be very exciting. :)