Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dream-n-Grow

+ Promotes Deep Sleep
+ Enhanced Relaxation
+ Increases Growth Hormone
+ Mental/Cognitive Recovery

Dream-n-Grow is an all natural product formulated to promote deep sleep and relaxation that will enhance muscle recovery and growth hormone levels.
The ingredients in Dream-n-Grow effect the brain similarly to an opiate, although they are not. Dream-n-Grow will have sedating effects that will promote
deep sleep and relaxation. Dream-n-Grow also has an analgesic effect, you may be less sensitive to pain, feel more relaxed, have a general feeling of
comfort, and may experience pleasant sleep patterns.

Ingredients in Dream-n-Grow to promote sleep and relaxation:

• Mitragyna Speciosa (20:1 Bali kratom extract)
• L-Theanine
• GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
• Phellodendron Root
• Mucuna Pruriens (15% extract)
• 5-HTP (5 Hydroxytryptophan)
• Melatonin

BUY DREAM-n-GROW

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well the Kratom has been removed so the analgesic properties no longer exist.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would still be nice stacked with some MK-677. You could throw in some CBD as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would still be nice stacked with some MK-677. You could throw in some CBD as well.
Agreed. The product still looks good despite the exclusion of Kratom. This stuff knocks me out (formula with Kratom) better than any other sleep supplement I have tried. It has also been the only one that I have not built up a tolerance to and I have been using it for about 3 months at just 1 capsule. Would be a nice combo with MK for sure!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kratom (Bali 20:1 extract) is still in there actually, we did reduce the amount due to feedback of morning dizziness.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kratom (Bali 20:1 extract) is still in there actually, we did reduce the amount due to feedback of morning dizziness.
Hmmm. It seems that some websites have completely removed it from the ingredient list. Possibly due to the controversy surrounding it? Glad to hear that it still exists in the formula!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. It seems that some websites have completely removed it from the ingredient list. Possibly due to the controversy surrounding it? Glad to hear that it still exists in the formula!
we were going to reformulate it without kratom, but once it was announced that kratom was not being banned we just reduced the amount due to the user feedback, but yes we and others removed it from our sites due to the controversy back in September.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason you didn't choose to include a higher concentration of l-dopa, or even simple arginine/ornithine(/lysine) combo? Just thought your market would enjoy as much of a gh releasing sleep aid as possible...?

Also, if one were to purchase Now, what would be the ingredient profile? (How much kratom?) Thank you in advance.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
100mg of kratom 20:1 extract.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the Kratom has been removed so the analgesic properties no longer exist.
KRATOM is still here my friend. and very potent!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yip! Glad to see....still using the formula. The confusion only came from the fact that some online retailers had already removed it from the ingredient list.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
update. the last few nights ive taken only one capsule before bed. ive tried it on an empty stomach and within 1 hour of eating.
on an empty stomach it seems it has a more pronounced feel to it. within 30 minutes you begin feeling its effects. within 1 hr your eyes are half way closed and YOUR very relaxed and ready for bed. For me personally i want to go to bed. This is not normal for me. sleep is much more sound. i feel as if im in a deeper more restful sleep. normally i toss and turn all night long , im constantly up. since taking DREAM AND GROW this doesnt happen. i love it.
the next day im in a much better mood. i feel very carefree. happy, positive.i have more patience with even people who do not deserve it. its as if no matter what happens nothing is gonna put me in a bad mood! stay tuned more to come.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not trying to be rude...but update on what? There was never an initial post indicating you were running a log...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How come Kratom was being banned, is it harmful?