Formabolic is now available at Nutraplanet!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Formestane is a goto AI, snag it while you can guys

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Any supplement thats legit an around $30 is cheap to me lol
I'm gunna grab some!

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any supplement thats legit an around $30 is cheap to me lol
I'm gunna grab some!
Lol I was make an unfunny joke. I was saying Formabolic is not a cheap product, meaning low quality. I just really don't like using the word cheap, unless to describe low quality.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheap is a relative term I guess. I use it meaning "price" not quality.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
So this is essentially the same product as BPS's Formasurge (discontinued a while back)? So one could theoretically stack Formabolic with Dermacrine?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is essentially the same product as BPS's Formasurge (discontinued a while back)? So one could theoretically stack Formabolic with Dermacrine?
You can definitely stack dermacrine and formabolic together. thebigt did this. They are similar, but not a spitting image (label wise). Main active is the same 50mg formestane.

If you purchase through our site use "TYGA20" and get 20% off!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used this product myself for a couple doses just to see how well it applied. It goes on easy and doesn't take long to dry. No sticky, oily, chalky, milky or any other really noticeable residue left on the skin.

Waiting on my next cycle to put this to good use!

As bcazo said, y'all better get it while it's in stock because this stuff is flying out!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used this product myself for a couple doses just to see how well it applied. It goes on easy and doesn't take long to dry. No sticky, oily, chalky, milky or any other really noticeable residue left on the skin. Waiting on my next cycle to put this to good use! As bcazo said, y'all better get it while it's in stock because this stuff is flying out!
Curious about the smell and the carrier. BPS' and CEL's were too thin and "alcohol-y" and "lemony" for my liking. BLR's Formeron is king to me for its lotion-like carrier and pleasant aloe fragrance. Plus I "felt" Formeron more than other formestanes. How would you compare Ironflex's to these other products?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious about the smell and the carrier. BPS' and CEL's were too thin and "alcohol-y" and "lemony" for my liking. BLR's Formeron is king to me for its lotion-like carrier and pleasant aloe fragrance. Plus I "felt" Formeron more than other formestanes. How would you compare Ironflex's to these other products?
I haven't used our formestane product yet. It's very similar to BPS old formasurge with with removal of the d-limone. There's a few logs here and on other boards, it's being well received. I know thebigt loves it as well as superbeast668 (think he didn't care for the smell though). MrKleen73 used it as well

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/252285-formabolic-120-servings.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249761-beast-iron-form.html

there i did the work for you since you couldnt scroll through product reviews and company promos. i wont touch BLR with a 10 foot pole. sure it smells ok. potency isnt there. per mg formabolic did far better, i've been using the same damn bottle for almost 2 months now, blr lasted 2-3 weeks.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does have an alcohol smell to it but it went away quickly the times that I used it. I didn't really notice any other odor/aroma either. It is a thinner product but I think that probably would help with absorption. ?? I didn't have any problems with application either.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/252285-formabolic-120-servings.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249761-beast-iron-form.html there i did the work for you since you couldnt scroll through product reviews and company promos. i wont touch BLR with a 10 foot pole. sure it smells ok. potency isnt there. per mg formabolic did far better, i've been using the same damn bottle for almost 2 months now, blr lasted 2-3 weeks.
There are product reviews and company promos?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could feel the sarcasm in your first post :nana:... As others have said carrier seems to be superior to the other Forma products on the market... A few long time Forma users are also stating that it is by far their favorite..
Definitely worth a shot!