Ironflex Discounts?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if there are any current discount codes for the Ironflex web page. Last year I picked up 4 bottles of Halo X with a 10% off code(may have even been 20%, my memory is fading). The Halo was fun but I think I'm ready to step it up to the powerful compounds. I was planning on picking up a bottle or two of StenZine. If any reps could point towards any current deals other than the buy 3 get one free promotion I'd appreciate it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hard to beat the IronFlex prices at Orbit Nutrition, and right now on a promo as well:

Big Discounts on Select Items
(all codes and sales good until 03/18/14)

20% off Select ph's with code PH20

Ironflex Mbol-25
IronFlex Ultrasten
Ironflex Alpha-90
IronFlex Stenzine

Their cycle defence is currently our feature product as well

Or if you decide on other products the whole IronFlex line is very well priced and you can use the code AM5 for a discount to the whole order.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to beat the IronFlex prices at Orbit Nutrition, and right now on a promo as well:

Big Discounts on Select Items
(all codes and sales good until 03/18/14)

20% off Select ph's with code PH20

Ironflex Mbol-25
IronFlex Ultrasten
Ironflex Alpha-90
IronFlex Stenzine

Their cycle defence is currently our feature product as well

Or if you decide on other products the whole IronFlex line is very well priced and you can use the code AM5 for a discount to the whole order.

^^ This. With the code, Sten-zine is at $27 & change per bottle! With the cheap shipping that Orbit has, the savings on one bottle pays for your shipping! (in the continental US that is) And while you're at it, check out their new cycle defense too as it is on sale for 16.50 a bottle!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We still have "AM20" active on our website.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards