IronFlex Supplements Ultra-Sten (Methylstenbolone)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Ultra-Sten_Rendering_(300dpi).png

Structure and Function:

Structurally resembling the bastard child of M1T and superdrol, methyl sten is a DHT-derivative that is dimethylated at C-2 and C-17 (like superdrol) and has a 1-ene (like methyl-1-test).

It's important to note that while methyl stenbolone is dimethylated at C-2 and C-17 like superdrol, the spatial configuration is different due to the presence of a delta-1 double bond (the C-2 methyl group is therefore planar). This means that methyl sten is a 2,17a-dimethyl rather than a 2a,17a-dimethyl compound.

Serving size: 1 cap

servings per container: 60

2, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one 10mg

murk01

murk01

Awards
should be good bulker?. what does a cycle look like

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle with methylstenbolone and it gave me great vascularity and massive strength gains I'm talking like 25 pounds on bench in a week haaha

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should be good bulker?. what does a cycle look like
More of a lean gains, with a reduction in bodyfat. But, your diet depends on whether its going to be a bulk or not..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
More of a lean gains, with a reduction in bodyfat. But, your diet depends on whether its going to be a bulk or not..
exactly!! as with most cycles your diet will play a big part in your results..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely see leaner gains on this than a bulk. 20mg sounds good. 6 weeks sounds awesome!

Bigfrapp

Awards
I bought 3 bottles of ultrasten from nutriverse. I started at 3caps for first 2 weeks, Im now running 9caps a day of ultra sten. Week 4 and feel nothing... Bench hasnt changed 365 for 2 and all lifts have not signifcabtly changed +\- 1-2 reps. Weight is has dropped from 228 to 225, BF still 12-13%. Diet is 250p/450c/86f, Split is Push/Pull/Legs/Push/Pull/Legs/Off. Lesson learned; Stick with reputable companies & dont trust logs of pepole that are not stronger/bigger then you. Hopefully Ironflex and I can work something out to change my mind about their products.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I bought 3 bottles of ultrasten from nutriverse. I started at 3caps for first 2 weeks, Im now running 9caps a day of ultra sten. Week 4 and feel nothing... Bench hasnt changed 365 for 2 and all lifts have not signifcabtly changed +\- 1-2 reps. Weight is has dropped from 228 to 225, BF still 12-13%. Diet is 250p/450c/86f, Split is Push/Pull/Legs/Push/Pull/Legs/Off. Lesson learned; Stick with reputable companies & dont trust logs of pepole that are not stronger/bigger then you. Hopefully Ironflex and I can work something out to change my mind about their products.
I'm sorry to hear that you are not seeing the results your looking for. Question is this the first time running this compound?? All people do not respond the same, but I can promise you that you got what you paid for.. All our products are thoroughly test for purity..

Bigfrapp

Awards
The Ultrasten cant be real. It has a 660/170 anabolic/androgenic ratio in comparison to testosterone mg per mg. If there was actually 10mg per cap, the gains in lbm and strength would be nothing less then great since im using 3 caps 3 times a day which is 90mg. I spent almost 120$ on this "Pure Methylstenbolone". I hope one of you Ironflex reps respond, and pm me to work something out. If not other measures are gonna be taken because I dont like being scammed of my hard earned money.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The Ultrasten cant be real. It has a 660/170 anabolic/androgenic ratio in comparison to testosterone mg per mg. If there was actually 10mg per cap, the gains in lbm and strength would be nothing less then great since im using 3 caps 3 times a day which is 90mg. I spent almost 120$ on this "Pure Methylstenbolone". I hope one of you Ironflex reps respond, and pm me to work something out. If not other measures are gonna be taken because I dont like being scammed of my hard earned money.
Again I'm sorry u didn't get the results u want.. First, your purchase was not from us so how could we guarantee it wasn't tampered with? Also anyone can go on a forum and claim a product is bogus with no proof.. I'm on multiple forums and no one has ever not been 100% satisfied. I'm not really sure what you expect??

Bigfrapp

Awards
Well I recieved a sealed bottle, thats no different from the picture at the top of the thread and ironflex is not a massive company so why anyone would go out of their way to counterfit your product is not really realistic when theirs very little profit to be made. I dont know how you want me to proove im not lying, I have a receipt that shows my purchase, and Im using 9 caps a day. Do I need to post pictures or a video for you to beleive me?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well I recieved a sealed bottle, thats no different from the picture at the top of the thread and ironflex is not a massive company so why anyone would go out of their way to counterfit your product is not really realistic when theirs very little profit to be made. I dont know how you want me to proove im not lying, I have a receipt that shows my purchase, and Im using 9 caps a day. Do I need to post pictures or a video for you to beleive me?
This is exactly why I don't think the product is bogus. Why would someone counterfeiter and that goes back to me thinking that maybe you're just a nonresponder to the compound. This wouldn't be the first time that someone did not respond to a certain compounds unfortunately this may be the case. If your purchase was made through us I could talk to my boss and see if there was something that we can do and I will email him but I'm really not sure what he can do?

Bigfrapp

Awards
Non responder to AAS thats like saying their are non responders to Testosterone. Methylstenbolone is an Anabolic Steroid. Anabolic Steroids increase Protein Synthesis. And if an effective dose of Methylstenbolone is 10-20mg a day to increase protein synthesis, 90mg would produce astonishing results in terms of protein synthesis and hypertrophy. Im a male, I have androgen receptors, Methylstenbolone is AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroid) it wouldnt make sense that I dont respond...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Non responder to AAS thats like saying their are non responders to Testosterone. Methylstenbolone is an Anabolic Steroid. Anabolic Steroids increase Protein Synthesis. And if an effective dose of Methylstenbolone is 10-20mg a day to increase protein synthesis, 90mg would produce astonishing results in terms of protein synthesis and hypertrophy. Im a male, I have androgen receptors, Methylstenbolone is AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroid) it wouldnt make sense that I dont respond...
Look, I'll bring your issue to my boss and see what his response is.. I'll PM you with his response, I can't make make the call on this.. Give me a day or 2.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
225lbs and 3500 kcal's?

Problem looks like diet... I'm 165-170 and eat 3200 kcal's a day

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention, you bought the product from a secondary vendor I've never heard of. Funny your the only complaint so far. Log at the logs here (of NON rep users) and they have nothing but positive reviews, 13-18lb increase in weight, strength, muscle fullness.. You know all the benefits associated with the anabolic aspect of the designer.

Bigfrapp

Awards
My job isn't physical.. Plus Fridays my last meal is a Large Pizza which is over 1800 calories, Sundays I go out dinner with my parents and get my usual meal from boston pizza which is over 1200 calories, Wednesdays is I get a big Burger at Lunch. So my macros aren't 250p/450c/86f everyday. Its easy for me to go up the scale its just my goal was to put on Lean Mass with little to no fat gain. And I could only find 3-4 logs could you link me to the log where the individual gained 13-18lbs?

Bigfrapp

Awards
Can you check with your boss if nutriverse is an authorized retailer?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My job isn't physical.. Plus Fridays my last meal is a Large Pizza which is over 1800 calories, Sundays I go out dinner with my parents and get my usual meal from boston pizza which is over 1200 calories, Wednesdays is I get a big Burger at Lunch. So my macros aren't 250p/450c/86f everyday. Its easy for me to go up the scale its just my goal was to put on Lean Mass with little to no fat gain. And I could only find 3-4 logs could you link me to the log where the individual gained 13-18lbs?
I'm the same size as you and I agree 3500 cals is not going to bulk you.. Your metabolism is in high gear and your going to have to feed it more..

Bigfrapp

Awards
Im already around 12% BF I don't want to go to much higher, my goal was more towards lean mass. If I wanted to bulk I would of used Dianabol/Anadrol. And I forgot on Leg Day I have Carbs Intraworkout 75G, which is twice a week. And you look leaner then me so I'm sure due to your higher amount of lean-mass you require more calories.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231721-mstep-hopin-meth.html

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so I'm not a rep for IronFlex but by your logic everybody should have the exact same results when taking a product? Accounting for all the different chemical makeups of our bodies and how everybody eats, trains and how active they are or how active/inactive their metabolism is can change things drastically. Have you tried lean bulking before with an AAS? What were your results? Do you have thyroid issues? How much did you increase your diet: cals?, carbs?, protein?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing that concerns me is the high dose. What are you taking to help your liver with the high toxicity of methylstenbolone? What is your water intake?

Bigfrapp

Awards
Yes ive cut on Dianabol at 60mg and gained 16lbs and the reason I used such a high dose was to see if the product was legit. I stopped using the Ultrasten and started using Medistar Dianabol at 60mg im up 5lbs (230) in 6 days and almost got 405lbs bench (I took alot of ephedrine and caffeine lol). Thyroid issues? Not that I know of.. I calculated my weekly intake and divided it by 7 my daily totals are 307p/517c/106f. I didnt account the protein from my carb sources and didnt account fat from my meat, carbs and whey but it added up.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9 caps of Ultra-Sten? For real?

Bigfrapp

Awards
For real man, I got 3 bottles.. I had lots left so I put it to test. It failed big time in my opinion.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real man, I got 3 bottles.. I had lots left so I put it to test. It failed big time in my opinion.
Please don't take any more, especially at 9 caps. Even if you think it's not "doing" anything...I want you to stay alive

Bigfrapp

Awards
However I think on 90mg of msten, I should have seen a increase in strength.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting this cycle around February 10th. I'll be approx. 5'8/150/5% BF. My maintenance is around 2500-2600. I want lean/dry bulk. How much y'all think I should start the calories at? 2800? I'm not an ectomorph btw haha. I have an average metabolism. I have to diet hard to get super lean like I am now.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting this cycle around February 10th. I'll be approx. 5'8/150/5% BF. My maintenance is around 2500-2600. I want lean/dry bulk. How much y'all think I should start the calories at? 2800? I'm not an ectomorph btw haha. I have an average metabolism. I have to diet hard to get super lean like I am now.
Bumping up 200kcals in pointless. Bump it 500kcal.

blazay333

Awards
I buy from nutriverse all the time and have never had a complaint, new to AM, but it doesn't go far to say that it shows a lot when the reps don't know who their authorized retailers are especially when they're listed on the website as an authorized retailer.. Easy to shift blame to a secondary vendor when its your product that is up for discussion..