HTPA/VOLUME Stack Dosage

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, i am really interesting in running these 2 products together in my next stack and i was wondering what would be the perfect dose, i am roughly 69kg 8-9% fat and 1`76cm height.

i am also planning to take APE and DAA at the same time for a killer mix.

thanks!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great choice for a stack! I finished a run of this a couple of weeks ago. I dosed 2 HPTA with 3 Volume at my first big meal (breakfast) and then 2 more HPTA at dinner. I used anywhere from 3-5 Volume prior to bed as well. I didn't use HPTA/Volume on Weekends (my non-training days). I definitely would dose 2 HPTA in the morning and 2 HPTA at dinner. Some dose the Volume before training and again before bed. This dosage can vary per person. You might try 3 and 3 to start. You can adjust as you see fit. thebigt may have some suggestions as well. I don't think you will be disappointed. If you haven't ordered yet, you can get everything for 50% off right now :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot mate so basically the HTPA will last for one month assuming i am not taking it on weekends, the VOLUME should last longer too...

what i am looking for is lean mass and hardness, no bloating, no water retention, no "bulking mass" :)

thanks for the advice tho

so to recap better empty stomach upon wake up or after breakfast and after dinner? and volume instead could possibly be dosed pre wo and pre sleep?

what results did you achieve mate?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
The HPTA with morning and evening meals. The Volume pre-workout and pre-bed.
I gained muscle, strength and leaned out a bit. I am very pleased with the results. I will definitely run it again. Glad I could help :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again :) appreciated your help mate, one more question, why with meals and not without? For digestion reasons?

2x htpa twice a day as you suggested
2x volume twice pre wo and pre bed

Thx

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks again :) appreciated your help mate, one more question, why with meals and not without? For digestion reasons? 2x htpa twice a day as you suggested 2x volume twice pre wo and pre bed Thx
Yes, as far as I know it's for digestion reasons. You may not have an issue with it if you wanted to try it without meals. Good luck!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
guys i just received the HTPA and VOLUME bottles, there is no expiry date but on the bottom there is:

MFG 09/2014
LOT 1409091
on htpa

MFG 09/2014
LOT 1408130
on volume

is that ok?

there is no expiry date....

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will check with the boss and get back to you. I'm pretty sure it's fine though

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
any news on this man?
Yes. I just received word. They are good for 5 years and he said that pills hardly expire. That's why they use pills. I hope this helps

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I just received word. They are good for 5 years and he said that pills hardly expire. That's why they use pills. I hope this helps
ok so it should be the manufactured day then :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
ok so it should be the manufactured day then :)
Yes. You have many years to get into those. It's gains time now though :) Enjoy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-i dose hpta and volume on empty, never had issues!!!

i don't think it matters much with hpta, but volume should be dosed on empty, imo!!!