Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. How does this compare to SNS Reduce XT, because i have a tub of that on hand for cortisol control as well.

2. Iron legion never fail to impress so I'm sure it'll be good
    •   

3. Log is up if anyone is interested in following along. Looking to cut! 270 to 230-240 here I come
    "Passion trumps everything"

4. Post a link !
  5. Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!
    •   

6. what i noticed was that there was an effective dose and anything over did not provide further benefit with oral B-AET

7. So, does this particular ingredient have any studies of interest behind it? I have trust in CEL/Iron Legion (both using same ingredient) in being legit of course, but I'm always curious, particularly about possible dosing. If it can't be stated here, how much is in 1mL dose and how high would you go?

8. Iron Legion salvo carrier is the shiznit. It is the superior carrier!Just had to say that.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Iron Legion salvo carrier is the shiznit. It is the superior carrier!Just had to say that.
    Thank you, my friend!
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

10. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Iron Legion salvo carrier is the shiznit. It is the superior carrier!Just had to say that.
    Agreed! And thank you for your support!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

11. Without a doubt this is another amazing product by IL. I'm using it now and I swear it's saving me from deteriorating on my cut lol
    Alpha Gainz Rep: These gainz are loyal.
    Lockoutsupplements.com anabolic05 for 5% off

12. Zoo do you guys own Iconic Formulations?, running the 11-keto and it is working very well!!!

13. was hoping mine would be here today, hope it arrives tomorrow for me to start next monday which is my 3rd week of pct where cortisol will start to spike.

I have reduce XT on hand so will probably use that if it does not arrive from nutriverse.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Zoo do you guys own Iconic Formulations?, running the 11-keto and it is working very well!!!
    I think it might be under the Iron Legion/Alpha Gainz banner as well. Nos or rob will have to confirm. Either way I'm glad to see that it's treating you well

15. yeah i hear alpha gainz in the same company is what I meant
  16. Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression

Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    yeah i hear alpha gainz in the same company is what I meant
    Correction. Iron legion. Alpha Gainz. Iconic formulations. These are separate entities. The salvo is a licensing thing.

17. Get your invictus here @ TGB

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/produc...gion-invictus/

Use code vujade5 to get 5% off your order up to $149

Use code vujade7 to get 7% off your order over $150
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

18. Well, did some solo research on Invictus' ingredient and got what I needed to be convinced. Two bottles on the way!

19. My Invictus has just turned up this morning,

Yesterday i ran Reduce XT, 3 caps per day am, midday and pre bed,

Today i have just done 0.5 ml of Invictus in the am, is it then best to dose the other 0.5ml pre bed or straight after workout, also could you get away with just dosing 1 ml in the am for the day.

When using Reduce XT yesterday i noticed post workout i did not have any down or anxious feeling and had no cravings for food, i will see how this product compares today, and will do a full 30 days on it then either order another one or switch over to reduce xt for another month,

I did notice it applies well and has a strong chemical / medicinal like smell to it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Well, did some solo research on Invictus' ingredient and got what I needed to be convinced. Two bottles on the way!
    b-AET really is an impressive and underrated ingredient in the supplement world.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

21. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    b-AET really is an impressive and underrated ingredient in the supplement world.
    Yeah I'm gonna log it doing a crazy weight loss challenge against my girlfriend.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna log it doing a crazy weight loss challenge against my girlfriend.
    Awesome! Please post a link when you do!
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Awesome! Please post a link when you do!
    My bottles are in. The challenge starts May 30. Whooo...

24. Could someone clarify how many mg. of actives per ml.? I've never used any IL products, but I find it very frustrating that it's so hard to get a straight answer to the dosages in your products.

I just ordered 3 bottles of the VII-keto and would like to order 3 bottles of the b-aet to stack with it (just would like to know the dosage per ml.).

I've used PA's 7 spray before and it was fantastic! The only thing I didn't like was the fact that you had to use 8 ml./day in order to get 120 mg. of 7-keto and 120 mg. of b-aet !

Crowbar
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long is OK to run cortisol suppressants?
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:13 PM
  2. Cortisol Suppressant
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. Cortisol Suppression Phase
    By Ichidan in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. oxycalm log - for stress relief (cortisol suppression?)
    By anapolack in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 06:13 PM