Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    We're offering a beta bottle for logging, let us know if interested
    How would the product react to other prohormones in out system? Say if I was using trest, would it still have its effect? Or best to use it in PCT? Thank you.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    How would the product react to other prohormones in out system? Say if I was using trest, would it still have its effect? Or best to use it in PCT? Thank you.
    If you were on other hormones and bulking you may not see much from this product unless your training regimen is extremely intense BUT I absolutely think this product would stack with "cutting hormones" or in any calorie deficit on or off cycle. Additionaly, I think this product would be extremely beneficial as part of a PCT to help hold on to gains made on cycle and make the PCT process more successful.

I actually think this product could make a perfect addition to a tren cycle due to it's potential to increase the immune system and suppress cortisol.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative
    •   

3. Can we stack this with xi-kt?

4. Yes, these would stack well together for a good leaning effect.
    Iron-Legion.com

Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

5. How many 1 mg doses per bottle ?
    •   

6. can't decide whether to run this or 11kt with osta (15mg) to finish up my cut. any opinions?

7. Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post
    can't decide whether to run this or 11kt with osta (15mg) to finish up my cut. any opinions?
    why not all of the above?

8. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    why not all of the above?
    if only money grew on trees...

9. These are 30ml bottles. This should allow for an effective dose for 30 days
    Iron-Legion.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post
    can't decide whether to run this or 11kt with osta (15mg) to finish up my cut. any opinions?
    personally, I would grab some Icon 11 to run with Osta and then use the Invictus in PCT to continue with the leaning.

11. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    These are 30ml bottles. This should allow for an effective dose for 30 days
    1 ml daily for a 250 pound guy effective ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    personally, I would grab some Icon 11 to run with Osta and then use the Invictus in PCT to continue with the leaning.
    I like this idea....guess time to save some funds

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    1 ml daily for a 250 pound guy effective ?
    I do believe 1ml/day will be sufficient!
    Iron-Legion.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    How many 1 mg doses per bottle ?
    Bottles are 30mL, if that's you meant.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

15. what are the main differences between this and 11-kt based products? I am not interested in stacking, but more of when is one to be used over the other. I believe 11-kt is a bit surpressive, correct? Does this cause suppression?

16. Quote Originally Posted by beef27 View Post
    what are the main differences between this and 11-kt based products? I am not interested in stacking, but more of when is one to be used over the other. I believe 11-kt is a bit surpressive, correct? Does this cause suppression?
    This product is not HPTA suppressive but has some of the cortisol blocking effects of 11-KT. It would be ideal for after a run of 11-KT or as part of any PCT.
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

17. For anyone who's interested INVICTUS20 gets you 20% off Invictus at socal-nutrition.com
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

18. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    I do believe 1ml/day will be sufficient!
    I'll second this
    Alpha Gainz Rep: These gainz are loyal.
    Lockoutsupplements.com anabolic05 for 5% off

19. Can you run this at 1ml a day for 60 days?? or is it something you need to increase the dose of?

20. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Can you run this at 1ml a day for 60 days?? or is it something you need to increase the dose of?
    I don't believe it's necessary to go very high with the dosage. I think it's likely you would get diminishing returns by going to high, and you may experience some negative effects from crushing cortisol too much.

21. Is this on sale now?

22. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Is this on sale now?
    Yes! I believe TGB and Nutriverse have inventory of Invictus. Will be at PHW and Lockout shortly.
    Iron-Legion.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
    Yes! I believe TGB and Nutriverse have inventory of Invictus. Will be at PHW and Lockout shortly.
    Great, just ordered two from nutriverse, hopefully this will go nicely with follidrone 2.0

24. I have just ordered one to add to my Follidrone 2.0, & the rest of the supps i am running. e.g. Viron, Prolactrone, Strength, Triumph.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long is OK to run cortisol suppressants?
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:13 PM
  2. Cortisol Suppressant
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. Cortisol Suppression Phase
    By Ichidan in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. oxycalm log - for stress relief (cortisol suppression?)
    By anapolack in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 06:13 PM