REVIEW- Iron Forged Nutrition CONTRABAND - Twisted Punch

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Many of you have contacted us for samples of the Twisted Punch Contraband. If you would please take the time to post a quick review here and/or in the supplement review section it would be greatly appreciated. We know that Contraband is not the strongest stimulant on the market today, it was not meant to be but it is no slouch either! We use about 250mg of caffeine per serving along with the trademark version of Amp Citrate called Amperall. Those of you who are not familiar with Amperall may feel like it is a weaker stim but that is because it doesn't effect the heart as much as a normal stimulant. The effect is more on focus, mood, and the mind. All in all it is impossible to have a preworkout that every single person will like but we feel that we got as close as we could at appealing to the majority of people. I can honestly say that this is my favorite preworkout drink that I have ever used and not because I am the owner but because for me it is exactly what I want out of my preworkout formula. Here is my personal review of Contraband. Contraband gives me intense razor like focus, a muscle splitting pump, with 3g of Creatine HCL it takes my explosive strength to the next level. It also increases my endurance and stamina which is where many preworkouts fall short. My favorite part of this formula is that it enhances my mood and makes me happy to be in the gym even on those long days where you contemplate not even going to the gym. Contraband gives me that clean feeling energy that lasts for hours with no crash or comedown. It is very smooth and can be used men and women alike. I hope many of you feel the same way about Contraband as I do! With that said, we do have plans on coming out with a more stimulant potent preworkout product in the near future for those of you who may prefer heavier stimulant formulas. We just have to be able to eliminate the crash associated with the more hardcore stimulants and counter the vasoconstriction. Contraband will still be my go to pre personally because when I take more stim than what we got here starts to inhibit my performance. Everyone is different and to each their own! Thank you guys for the taking the time to contribute !! We truly appreciate it!

DemonDevster

Awards
I used the free samples I received. I used the first one when I was cutting and the second one now I have started bulking and its a great product. there are loads of positives but a major negative if your on a no carb day it doesn't work very well. When I used it when bulking I had probably 7/10 energy 8/10 pumps and it lasted about 2 hours so got me to the end.

ktlnreneefit

Awards
Contraband is great! I can't get over the pump I get when I am training and the flavor is delicious.

liftstrong325

liftstrong325

Awards
IFN Contraband is a great product and has the best taste of any preworkouts without a bad after taste. No crash, pumps are awesome, and it gives me long lasting energy. I have taken a lot of preworkouts but this is the one I will keep buying.