Anyone with SI joint problems/pelvic imbalance

APC80

APC80

Awards
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSFDYLfrMsI&itct=CBIQpDAYACITCJavkPLz79UCFdcsFQodn-wPGTIGcmVsbWZ1SJ7f9c_Xro3QwAE=

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKA1dXn9b54&itct=CA4QpDAYBCITCOr26JaU89UCFUnoFgodSxUB3TIGcmVsbWZ1SMLlrL-L7NCQHQ==

Thought I'd share these videos for anyone dealing with sacroiliac joint problems caused by pelvic imbalance. Over the last almost two years I've been dealing with SI joint pain, spent hundreds of pounds on chiropractic adjustments and tried all sorts of stretches recommended to me that just made it worse. At some points I was hardly able to walk the pain was so bad.

These stretches are the only thing that have made any difference I can feel my pelvis is alligned a lot straighter after they've made an unbelievable difference. If you have SI joint dysfunction try these you'll feel better instantly and save yourself a small fortune in Chiro fees.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Been seeing my chiro 2-3x per week lately. I need these vids.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Thanks. Been seeing my chiro 2-3x per week lately. I need these vids.
Been to 3 different Chiros about mine mate they did nothing to help it in fact I'm pretty sure they actually made it worse with those manipulations they do. Do these stretches 2-3 times a week and save huge dough on chiro fees.

Omarisuf has a couple of good videos about how he fixed his SI joint pain as well they're well worth looking at.

Barca1323

Awards
You want a chiro that does actual muscle work like ART or Graston. A lot of ppl get SI issues when their adductors get super tight so a easy place to start would b to stretch those out n then look at your hip flexors as of one of them is tight they can shift the SI joint anterior causing the discomfort

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been to 3 different Chiros about mine mate they did nothing to help it in fact I'm pretty sure they actually made it worse with those manipulations they do. Do these stretches 2-3 times a week and save huge dough on chiro fees.

Omarisuf has a couple of good videos about how he fixed his SI joint pain as well they're well worth looking at.
Yeah I don't get manipulations done by chiros anymore. My chiro is a sports therapist. What I do is start with heat and stim (TENS) then we get into soft tissue graston work for myofacial release. It's brutal. Then afterwards they do A.R.T on me. Super brutal again, but works like a charm. Besides that, I do PT work on the areas.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Yeah I don't get manipulations done by chiros anymore. My chiro is a sports therapist. What I do is start with heat and stim (TENS) then we get into soft tissue graston work for myofacial release. It's brutal. Then afterwards they do A.R.T on me. Super brutal again, but works like a charm. Besides that, I do PT work on the areas.
You think it's helping then? There's a sports massage therapist started at my gym I was gonna book an appointment but I was hesitant as I've spent hundreds already trying to get it sorted. Coming close to 2 years now, gets better for a while then starts aggravating again.

Using those techniques in the vid above the last few days but having to use different balls as it's hard to get baseballs or lacrosse balls in the uk. They're softer, actually they're my dogs lol, so gonna see if I can find a sports store that sells softballs or something tomorrow as I think they'll work better.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You think it's helping then? There's a sports massage therapist started at my gym I was gonna book an appointment but I was hesitant as I've spent hundreds already trying to get it sorted. Coming close to 2 years now, gets better for a while then starts aggravating again.

Using those techniques in the vid above the last few days but having to use different balls as it's hard to get baseballs or lacrosse balls in the uk. They're softer, actually they're my dogs lol, so gonna see if I can find a sports store that sells softballs or something tomorrow as I think they'll work better.
Graston and A.R.T is the way! Definitely find someone who practices these methods/techniques and you will do much better.