Cycle recovery

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following an extended LGD cycle (10 weeks) I found myself heavily suppressed and my testes were atrophied. For the first two weeks post cycle I didn't have any SERMs on hand but then commenced:

Nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20 ED
Clomid 50/50/0/0/0/0 ED
HCG 500iu E3D in weeks 1 & 2
OL King's blood

Two and a bit months on, the atrophy still hasn't fully reverted and semen volume is still below what is used to be.

Could anyone offer experience or guidance?
As for bloods, I have a sample from week 3 and am getting a test done tomorrow. Results will come back Friday and I'll post them then
Thanks in advance

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
That's a lot for a sarms pct. LGD is suppressive. I felt it at around week 6 in an 8 week cycle. Chances are I will not run it again. I did a torem pct with a small OTC booster and recovered just fine. I don't think hcg would be needed in that pct. that's just my 2 cents. You should recover just fine though.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of over kill just pick a single serm an otc booster and you'll be good to go
Also next time have the pct on hand lesson learn just learn and move on bro we all **** up lol

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I can't do lgd over 6 weeks feel terrible at that point and for pct I used clomid on one run of lgd and second run otc test booster the test booster seemed to work great to me...I think the clomid was over kill for me personally

Jcc7220

Awards
What are the odds of doing sperm damage,. Reading that scared me I defiantly want kids

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
What are the odds of doing sperm damage,. Reading that scared me I defiantly want kids
Don't sweat too hard, worst case is you only need one good one. My wife and I had to do IVF twice...doc just picks the best looking one and fertlizes the egg then it goes back in the oven.

Jcc7220

Awards
Don't sweat too hard, worst case is you only need one good one. My wife and I had to do IVF twice...doc just picks the best looking one and fertlizes the egg then it goes back in the oven.
Sounds expensive.... haha .... but That does ease the mind at least for a planned child

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Sounds expensive.... haha .... but That does ease the mind at least for a planned child
Yeah, you are right it is very pricey. Luckily we had great insurance at the time.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_3061.jpg
IMG_3062.jpg
IMG_3063.jpg

This bloodwork was taken two weeks after I commenced my pct.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_3136.jpg
IMG_3137.jpg
IMG_3138.jpg

This set is from two days ago, two days after I stopped taking all pct products incl. SERMs

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been losing muscle pretty much constantly. My macros have been p200c50f60
I'm 155lbs, 5'7 15%bf
I've been pretty stressed and haven't been sleeping enough/well . Additionally, I've been training 5 or 6 days a week

My endo has told me to take a month off all hormonal supplements to establish baseline. The decrease in seminal volume could be due to elevated fsh
Oestrogen is currently high which I'm sure is affecting my muscle mass

Any thoughts anyone?

Jcc7220

Awards
I'm sorry to hear that my mans I guess these are the risks we take when we play with steroids,... I have to get off this soon I figure the sooner I come off the better.... good luck keep an update I'm curious to see how things go.