Lower back injury

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Well boys I think I've ****ed myself up lol. Messed up my back doing deadlifts last week.Tried doing some lightweight squats after a few days off to heal, and my back hurts just as bad as before . Looks like it's time to switch up my routine . Don't wanna take time off as I'm only halfway through my ostarine cycle and I wanna see it all the way through. So no more squats , deads or bent over rows for a while. Bummer . Time to focus on some isolation work I guess. Any suggestions on good exercises to replace these 3 main lifts that won't aggravate my back ?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well boys I think I've ****ed myself up lol. Messed up my back doing deadlifts last week.Tried doing some lightweight squats after a few days off to heal, and my back hurts just as bad as before . Looks like it's time to switch up my routine . Don't wanna take time off as I'm only halfway through my ostarine cycle and I wanna see it all the way through. So no more squats , deads or bent over rows for a while. Bummer . Time to focus on some isolation work I guess. Any suggestions on good exercises to replace these 3 main lifts that won't aggravate my back ?
Chest Supported Rows in a prone position with DBs, Goblet Squats with KB or Db, and Glute Bridges starting with both legs progressing to one foot on a bench when pain isn't present.

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Chest Supported Rows in a prone position with DBs, Goblet Squats with KB or Db, and Glute Bridges starting with both legs progressing to one foot on a bench when pain isn't present.
Thanks man I will try these out tommorow .