HGH + TB 500 Road To Self Recovery

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. That's good glade to hear your doing better. I got off ny tb 500 was doing a bit better on it but then went for some deep tissue massage therapy on my groin and legs and now I have tingling sensations from my knees down and pain in my heels and feet. Got blood tests done and came back good didn't tell them I was o. Tb 500 and I really don't know what's going on. This tingling feeling is horrible and painful at times . I really don't know what to think now !. Very worried maybe got a bad bottle of tb 500! I'm on my anti-inflammatory pills now but i can't hadle this feeling in my legs? And feet if anyone can think of why and what might be happening would b much appreciated .


  2. I know this is random but since Im new here and cant start a new post Im hoping someone can shed some light on this topic. Im also taking hgh, tb500 and bcp for my tendonitis. I dont take anything for the pain expect I smoke a joint before bed to help with pain and sleep. Heres the catch, I just recently read somewhere that THC raises Somatostatin and Incresed levels of Somatostatin can inhibit GH release after injection. Anyone know if this is true?
    •   
       


  3. Hello everyone, OP here, just figured I would update this message.

    Strength and shoulder back to 100% before the tear.
    Took me about 1 year, self rehab, all the peps in this thread, plus a nice 12 week AAS cycle while focusing on my shoulder once a week. I also stopped MMA just because I can't control those injuries (rolling, sparring, even bag work).

    Now, can I say that I could have done ALL of this full circle without TB500 and BPC 157? I believe it helped. Realistically it was more of an effective pain killer than anything. I don't know if that means it was healing faster but it still brought it WAY down (BPC site injection).

    No surgery was needed and I know guys who have had surgery, were still out for 1 year, and still aren't 100%
    I was able to get there but man was it a long road.

    Anyways, hope this log helps something.
    I'd definitely recommend it and I will be using it again in the future if I run into another serious injury.

    Good luck guys...
    Get shredded or die mirin'

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Hello everyone, OP here, just figured I would update this message.

    Strength and shoulder back to 100% before the tear.
    Took me about 1 year, self rehab, all the peps in this thread, plus a nice 12 week AAS cycle while focusing on my shoulder once a week. I also stopped MMA just because I can't control those injuries (rolling, sparring, even bag work).

    Now, can I say that I could have done ALL of this full circle without TB500 and BPC 157? I believe it helped. Realistically it was more of an effective pain killer than anything. I don't know if that means it was healing faster but it still brought it WAY down (BPC site injection).

    No surgery was needed and I know guys who have had surgery, were still out for 1 year, and still aren't 100%
    I was able to get there but man was it a long road.

    Anyways, hope this log helps something.
    I'd definitely recommend it and I will be using it again in the future if I run into another serious injury.

    Good luck guys...
    How do u know the tear is fully healed?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    How do u know the tear is fully healed?
    I asked my doctor for another MRI but he didn't approve it and neither did insurance, since I opted not to have surgery.

    So I am can only go off the fact that my lifts are back to pre-shoulder injury and that the pain is virtually gone. It's still a bit crunchy as there is some scar tissue built up in the but no where near as much since I've been breaking it down in a hot tub once a week. Some people claim that scar tissue just comes back but to me it's "less crunchy" and my range of motion is near perfect.

    So basically, just going off what my body is telling me.
    I was unable to wash my hair with my left hand, open a cabinet, or even brush my teeth. Going from that to pressing a couple hundred pounds. I'd say I'm pretty much healed up.

    Did my tendon actually regrow? Only another MRI can tell me that. Hopefully I can get one in the future.
    Get shredded or die mirin'
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    I asked my doctor for another MRI but he didn't approve it and neither did insurance, since I opted not to have surgery.

    So I am can only go off the fact that my lifts are back to pre-shoulder injury and that the pain is virtually gone. It's still a bit crunchy as there is some scar tissue built up in the but no where near as much since I've been breaking it down in a hot tub once a week. Some people claim that scar tissue just comes back but to me it's "less crunchy" and my range of motion is near perfect.

    So basically, just going off what my body is telling me.
    I was unable to wash my hair with my left hand, open a cabinet, or even brush my teeth. Going from that to pressing a couple hundred pounds. I'd say I'm pretty much healed up.

    Did my tendon actually regrow? Only another MRI can tell me that. Hopefully I can get one in the future.
    Very cool
    Hope it stays healthy.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    I asked my doctor for another MRI but he didn't approve it and neither did insurance, since I opted not to have surgery.

    So I am can only go off the fact that my lifts are back to pre-shoulder injury and that the pain is virtually gone. It's still a bit crunchy as there is some scar tissue built up in the but no where near as much since I've been breaking it down in a hot tub once a week. Some people claim that scar tissue just comes back but to me it's "less crunchy" and my range of motion is near perfect.

    So basically, just going off what my body is telling me.
    I was unable to wash my hair with my left hand, open a cabinet, or even brush my teeth. Going from that to pressing a couple hundred pounds. I'd say I'm pretty much healed up.

    Did my tendon actually regrow? Only another MRI can tell me that. Hopefully I can get one in the future.
    Did u use HGH?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Did u use HGH?
    Yes, 4 IU ED. 2am 2pm. I dropped it in the last couple of months for a couple of reasons but I did run it about 80% of the way.
    Get shredded or die mirin'

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Yes, 4 IU ED. 2am 2pm. I dropped it in the last couple of months for a couple of reasons but I did run it about 80% of the way.
    That's what I'm on now not specifically trying to Healing a tear but just all injuries in general keep getting better and better

  10. How much is 4ius per month?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Road To Recovery: Cissus, Anabolic Pump, and a Bad Shoulder
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 10:54 PM
  2. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 11:03 PM
  3. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Log in
Log in