Joint force....how is this supposed to work?

gaz7456

gaz7456

Awards
Situation - elbow tendonitis (golfers elbow), right shoulder slight impingement and discomfort in long head of biceps, tight hips and discomfort when dead lifting and to a lesser degree squatting.

Upon reading comments i thought joint force would be a good product to use to help with some / all of the above to help alleviate some of the discomfort and help promote healing.

I've used 1/3rd of the bottle, mainly on elbows and shoulder area and have noticed zero benefit / difference.

Does anyone with experience of this product have advice for whether i ought to have noticed a benefit by now and whether the conditions outlined are suitable for this product.

As an aside i find that accidentally inhaling the spray when being applied is pretty unpleasant. I don't do this deliberately, but when applying to the shoulder for instance it isn't easy to avoid inhaling some of the spray mist.

riffdex

Awards
I suggest you make sure to apply in a nice open place (not a small crowded bathroom for example). If necessary wear a face mask while applying. May seem a bit extreme, but there's no reason to harm your lungs when it can truly be avoided. I'm not familiar with this product so I cannot comment on its efficacy.